Sunday Morning Roll Call : April 13 2008

Postby katieb920 » April 13th, 2008, 6:05 am

Lost 3.6#

I love this Program.
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby lifelovinaries » April 13th, 2008, 6:13 am

WTG katie!!!! only 5.5 left til the 180's you are rockin it girlie!

I am up 1# this week. I actually didn't expect too much of a loss because i had a big week last week. After yesterday, i didn't expect to see much of a loss either. I didn't have food troubles tho, just water troubles. Only got in 16 oz yesterday and today i am FEELIN IT! Here's to a good week to come!

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby summergirl » April 13th, 2008, 6:42 am

I am down 2.2 lbs this week! I am very happy with that. I was in a 2 day (fully catered) meeting and I managed to have my L and G at lunch and drink shakes, eat bars the rest of the time. Nothing off plan!

I'm getting closer to the 170s and couldn't be happier about it! 8)

I'm working on the last 2-3 days of food from my "first MF order", so let's just say I'm gagging down my "not favorites"... I'll keep going. My food should be here Tuesday. I can't wait! ;)
summergirl
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Petunia » April 13th, 2008, 7:01 am

Down 3.5# this week. After two really good weeks of good losses, I am bracing for some slow weeks ahead.
Petunia
Regular Member - #80 Club

Postby Tawanda » April 13th, 2008, 9:43 am

Congratulations to everyone checking in for your determination on getting to your goals! Staying accountable in weekly roll call helped me a bunch and even though I am currently 1.5# above my goal weight :oops: I am making myself stay accountable.

I took my ticker off because I didn't think I needed it any longer, but I may put it back up.....I think I need to 'see' the numbers and remind myself where I started and how far I've come. It is very easy to go back to old habits instead of focusing on practicing (constantly!) new habits and ways of dealing with stressors.

Next Sunday I expect to be saying I am under goal due to making wiser choices throughout the week. :)
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby ladyhawke » April 15th, 2008, 7:45 am

I'm a little late to the party but I think I sold my house on Sunday and was so busy cleaning before the showing...I will believe it when the deal goes through so plz, fellow MF, keep your fingers crossed.

I lost 2.2 this week of compliance and the only thing I like right now is the oatmeal and the hot cocoa, and the choc mint bars but with the bars I don't lose as fast even though they are a life saver sometimes...if I can stay away from them I do.

When I eat the grilled tofu on "fried cabbage" for my L+G and drink Crystal Light I love the Raspberry Ice and Fruit Punch, the lbs go rolling off which is saying something since it seems like I have to pry the lbs off with a crowbar.
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Roll Call