Sunday Morning Roll call May 25, 2008

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll call May 25, 2008

Postby Mike » May 26th, 2008, 9:54 am

Well, Sunday came and went and nobody got around to doing roll call, so I figured I would post this for the latecomers.

Have a great time with families on this Memorial Day.

8)
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Diana » May 26th, 2008, 11:54 pm

It's not going to be good news. . . I know I weighed on Thursday before we left for Oregon, but I can't remember what it was. I'm certain it was up, but given the weekend, serious damage control starts right now!

We have a Wii Fit that will track our weigh-ins for us!! :) How's THAT for lazy?? But it also means I can't "forget what it said." Wii Fit starts tomorrow. I tried Dayna's out when we were visiting her and it was a kick!! Yoga, aerobics, strength training. . . and my legs are feelin' it today!

We also found out there are Wii accessories available in the BeSlim Rewards program. Every time we get a BeSlim order, we get the same amount as the purchase in BeSlim credits. We haven't spent them yet, and now we've got a wishlist!

So, all those racing to the 170s -- in my smugness, I thought I'd get there first and check things out for you! Dust the chairs off, open the blinds, and whatnot. At this point, I'll be waiting on your report and hope not to be too far behind.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby ladyhawke » May 31st, 2008, 4:20 am

Thanks guys for keeping it going...my weight has not changed in 3 weeks...a little disheartening...I am going to try to walk an hour each day...I am trying to pack up my house and had a deal to sell but now it fell through and they might rent it for a year until they can buy.
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Roll Call