Postby katieb920 » April 20th, 2008, 5:32 am

I am happy to report -2.4#

I have 1.4 to got to hit the 60# club

Have a great Roll Call everyone.
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby lifelovinaries » April 20th, 2008, 6:23 am

Ok, i am reporting a GAIN of 1.3 for the week. COMPLETELY my fault. Congrats Katie! I gotta get myself back on track otherwise we will be sharing seats in the 60# club sooner than i thought. Actually, i am only .1# away from getting kicked out (in the wrong direction) :mrgreen: Ok, so here comes a fully compliant week.

restart: 01/04/10
lifelovinaries
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Maisy » April 20th, 2008, 6:34 am

I leave Fri for Jamaica...247 now, total loss (since starting cause I can't remember last week ) is 18 :shock: :shock: :shock:
Maisy
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby summergirl » April 20th, 2008, 10:25 am

lifelovinaries wrote:Ok, i am reporting a GAIN of 1.3 for the week. COMPLETELY my fault. Congrats Katie! I gotta get myself back on track otherwise we will be sharing seats in the 60# club sooner than i thought. Actually, i am only .1# away from getting kicked out (in the wrong direction) :mrgreen: Ok, so here comes a fully compliant week.

We're in the same boat. I let myself slip, dang it! I have a .4 gain this week. Not the end of the world, but not a LOSS. I'm headed out for a walk with my friend and our babies! I'm up for a fully compliant, weighing, measuring everything week and nothing "wrong" going into my mouth..even if noone else knows :oops: I love losing weight and I've gotta remind myself of how great that feels. It is true-Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!

So, here's to increased water consumption (I've been horribly struggling with it, for some reason) and being totally compliant! Also, I will be focusing on eating all of my MF meals. It seems lately, I've been "forgetting" the last meal of the day. And when I remember I'm already in bed. I've got to start making a point of it!

Thanks for being here, everyone! :mrgreen:
summergirl
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Mike » April 20th, 2008, 2:06 pm

Maisy wrote:I leave Fri for Jamaica...247 now, total loss (since starting cause I can't remember last week ) is 18 :shock: :shock: :shock:

How did we miss you making the 10# club? Well, anyhow, I fixed that. Enjoy Jamaica... but stay away from the coladas... ;)

Great job. :mrgreen:

Great job also Katie.... and for the rest of us.... we all just hang in there and stick with it.

:oops:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Petunia » April 20th, 2008, 2:19 pm

I'm down .5 for the week. Kinda frustrating since I was compliant, but I was expecting it after the last couple of weeks of really good results.
Petunia
Regular Member - #80 Club

Postby ladyhawke » April 20th, 2008, 2:57 pm

My neighbor borrowed my scale to weigh her suitcases on, she went on vacation...and she left and forgot to give it back...it is my good scale, like a dummy I thought she would just weigh the stuff and give it right back...never again will I loan that one out, I should have given her my old one but I didn't feel like walking upstairs to get it, anyway I'm floundering at the diet and have to hit it hard again tomorrow...I don't want to be a downer to anyone on the board.

Congratulations to the losers (that is a good thing!)

Best,
LH
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Maisy » April 20th, 2008, 5:32 pm

Mike wrote:
Maisy wrote:I leave Fri for Jamaica...247 now, total loss (since starting cause I can't remember last week ) is 18 :shock: :shock: :shock:

How did we miss you making the 10# club? Well, anyhow, I fixed that. Enjoy Jamaica... but stay away from the coladas... ;)

Great job. :mrgreen:

Great job also Katie.... and for the rest of us.... we all just hang in there and stick with it.

:oops:

UHHH becasue I did not post last week....bad Maisy bad....I suspect when I return from Jamaica I will be LUCKY if I still deserve that 10 club. I am going to do my darnest NOT to go crazy.
Maisy

Postby aquarianskye » April 20th, 2008, 6:18 pm

-1.6 for me ending at 201.4. I really wanted a bigger week but after missing two meals yesterday (not a bad thing compared to what could have happened at Six Flags) I sort of expected it. Maybe my Monday weight will be better. I've been teasing myself with onderland for far too long. I said that I will be under 200 by next week weigh in (my official day is Monday to weigh). We'll see what happens.

Great job to those of you being accountable.
Skye
285/233.2/170?
as of 4/8/09
aquarianskye
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Maisy » April 21st, 2008, 12:25 am

Your going to onederland, your going to onederland :tongue: Forget 6 flags, your going to onederland!
Maisy

Return to Roll Call