It is currently May 21st, 2024, 3:34 am

News News of What's Shakin'

Site map of What's Shakin' » Forum : What's Shakin'

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Nominations for Medifast Theme Song

Since we have such avid music lovers- with such diverse tastes in music, I thought you could put those creative juices toward a Medifast theme Song!

Like-
For all MF'ers..."One Day at a Time"

For MF'ers who are tempted to cheat in the evenings..."Help Me Make It Through the Night"

For those who reach maintenance..."Oh Happy Day"!!!

What MF'ers dream about..."My Favorite Things"

What my HA sings to me..."I'll Be There"

What MF'ers sing to ...
Read more : Nominations for Medifast Theme Song | Views : 308 | Replies : 12

I am locked out of the Christian thread

Hello Guest. First off, I want to say that I really don't think you would be treated any differently because of your beliefs. I know that I wouldn't treat you any different. I happen to believe in God. You don't. That is your right. That is one of the great things about being American. You can make your own choices. I am a Christian, and I am proud of it. I think Christians are eager ...
Read more : I am locked out of the Christian thread | Views : 2682 | Replies : 86

Any other Christians here

This is the first site I have been active at that isnt a Christian based site. I was just wondering if anyone else here is a Christian or born again Christian.
Read more : Any other Christians here | Views : 334 | Replies : 7

NSV

Can someone clue me in as to what this stands for? :D
Read more : NSV | Views : 250 | Replies : 3

I HATE Shopping!!

I have a wedding to attend on July 21. It is my cousin. It will be semi formal. I am thinkin about a halter style dress---casually elegant, but comfy. My high school reunion is also that weekend, I will be leaving the wedding and going straight to the dance at the country club---it is DEFINITELY not formal, so thus the need for something casual, but still classy. I HATE shopping. My hubby is gone almost ...
Read more : I HATE Shopping!! | Views : 318 | Replies : 4

Phoenix L&G this Wednesday

Sidrah and I are getting together this Wednesday, 6/28, at 5:30 for a yummy L&G meal at the Outback at I-10 and Ray. :bib:

All Medifasters welcome! If you can make it, just let us know!
Read more : Phoenix L&G this Wednesday | Views : 266 | Replies : 8

Just Got Home...

AFter the "performance" at the Fair this evening one of my friends convinced me to enter the nightly karaoke contest. To make a long story short...I won. So now I get to sing at the Finals on July 8th. First prize is a cruise to Ensenada, Mexico. Not exactly, a trip to Hawaii, which was last year's prize, but still a cruise is a cruise.

This is the first contest I've ever won singing and ...
Read more : Just Got Home... | Views : 299 | Replies : 14

I Hate Shoes

i just don't like them.

now, i wear them of course, because only special places have "no shirt, no shoes, no problem" on their doors....
but i really prefer to feel the ground i walk on.
it's just hell on my feet.

any suggestions to keep them healthy?

anyone else not like shoes?

:roll: by the way, i like the way they look... just prefer feeling ...
Read more : I Hate Shoes | Views : 711 | Replies : 18

Her Name was Lola

She was a showgirl
with yellow feathers in her hair
and a dress cut down to there...
Read more : Her Name was Lola | Views : 321 | Replies : 10

Water Intoxication: Gettin Loaded on Water

So I was reading about water intoxication. I didn't know you could drink too much water. It says never to drink more then 96 oz a day. I drink about 120 oz. Once I drank almost 200 oz.

Anyone know anything about this?
Read more : Water Intoxication: Gettin Loaded on Water | Views : 2599 | Replies : 11

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286