Any other Christians here

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Any other Christians here

Postby Prancer » June 26th, 2006, 8:04 pm

This is the first site I have been active at that isnt a Christian based site. I was just wondering if anyone else here is a Christian or born again Christian.
Prancer
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby supermom » June 26th, 2006, 8:38 pm

Yes, Jen, I am a Christian. There are many of us here. There is a wide variety of people on the forum, but everyone here that I have had contact with is very respectful of others' beliefs. I am not the best Christian, I fail Him daily. But, I am a Christian, working everyday to be a better one, mother, wife, daughter, sister, and friend.
supermom

Here, Here

Postby Ginabobina1969 » June 27th, 2006, 1:16 pm

I am also a born again Christian raised in the Baptist Faith and the King James Bible. :D I don't feel I am always a very good Christian. I struggle daily with tha,t but I too, am learning and trying to grow up spiritually, as I grow down in sizes. ;)

Hugs,
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Janae » June 27th, 2006, 1:49 pm

"He must increase, I must decrease!" John 3:30

My motto...for losing weight and for being less selfish and Him more the #1 priority!

A fellow Christian!!
Janae

Postby Prancer » June 27th, 2006, 1:53 pm

Thanks for answering ladies.

I'm so glad to know that everyone on this site is supportive no matter what we all are inside and out. I dont know that I have ever joined a website that was this welcoming and comfortable right from the begining.

It is amazing how a common goal can unite people no matter who or what they are or where they are from!!
Prancer

Postby Guest » June 27th, 2006, 2:42 pm

JennP wrote: I'm so glad to know that everyone on this site is supportive no matter what we all are inside and out. I dont know that I have ever joined a website that was this welcoming and comfortable right from the begining.

It is amazing how a common goal can unite people no matter who or what they are or where they are from!!

I am an athiest, but I logged out to make this post because I fear that people on the board would treat me differently if they knew. I have no problem with Christians proclaiming their faith on the boards, but I think they would have trouble with me proclaiming my non-faith.

Postby Guest » June 27th, 2006, 2:51 pm

I think we are all here for the common goal of weight loss.

What does Christianity have to do with dieting anyway? Why do Christians always feel the need to bring their religion into everything? Can't we all just discuss Medifast without having to know everyone's religious background?

Postby Unca_Tim » June 27th, 2006, 2:54 pm

uh oh....
I think we better stop this thread.

No matter how gently you try to handle the topic of religion, there's going to be conflict.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to What's Shakin'