It is currently May 21st, 2024, 7:48 am

News News of What's Shakin'

Site map of What's Shakin' » Forum : What's Shakin'

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

HIGH and LOW

Here is a fun thing I do on my baby care forum. I have everyone post the high point and low point of their day. It really can give you some perspective about how your day really went. You can do it in relation to your diet or just your life.

High: I watched a co-worker eat a burger and fries for lunch and drooled, but did not cheat.

Low: My 6 month old son ...
Read more : HIGH and LOW | Views : 792 | Replies : 20

HIGH and LOW

Here is a fun thing I do on my baby care forum. I have everyone post the high point and low point of their day. It really can give you some perspective about how your day really went. You can do it in relation to your diet or just your life.

High: I watched a co-worker eat a burger and fries for lunch and drooled, but did not cheat.

Read more : HIGH and LOW | Views : 228 | Replies : 0

HIGH and LOW

Read more : HIGH and LOW | Views : 297 | Replies : 0

HIGH and LOW

Read more : HIGH and LOW | Views : 270 | Replies : 0

HIGH and LOW

Read more : HIGH and LOW | Views : 287 | Replies : 0

HIGH and LOW

Read more : HIGH and LOW | Views : 255 | Replies : 0

any other family on mf?

this is a bit odd, but i was wondering if there are any other "family" members on here. i feel so alone sometimes.

pm me if you don't want to post.
Read more : any other family on mf? | Views : 865 | Replies : 22

Netflix

I've been using Netflix for home delivery of DVD rentals for several years now. I love the convenience and no-hassle service. Any other NF devotees out there??
Read more : Netflix | Views : 690 | Replies : 21

Hi

Laura,
PLEASE get better soon! We miss you! I hope you're doing A LOT better!

DeDe
Read more : Hi | Views : 467 | Replies : 4

Wicked!

Wildtrk asked if anyone has seen this play. I saw it about 2 months after it opened and I loved it! Great Show! Love the score!

Serendipity...when did you see it?
Read more : Wicked! | Views : 696 | Replies : 15

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286