It is currently May 21st, 2024, 12:23 pm

News News of What's Shakin'

Site map of What's Shakin' » Forum : What's Shakin'

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

? for AZ folks

I am in Chandler...I know you guys have done dinner few times and I was away every single time.. :( My timing stunk.

Would anyone be interested in doing something like bowling or something during the day. I teach, so when summer school is out this week, I will be free all day, as well.

I almost don't want to post this at all after seeing the ...
Read more : ? for AZ folks | Views : 381 | Replies : 11

Eating Dreams?

Last night I dreamt I ate a mango and knocked myself out of ketosis. This seemed weird to me. Anyone else have these types of dreams?

Keturah
Read more : Eating Dreams? | Views : 763 | Replies : 19

If I had Only Known

you know, when i was in high school, i was overweight. well, i've always been overweight.... but in hs, i thought i was a cow.

looking back at pictures, i realize that i was MAYBE a 16 on bottom and a large on top. i freaking wish someone had said, "you aren't huge. if you diet for a couple of months, you'll be a normal size." i had no perspective on what i really looked ...
Read more : If I had Only Known | Views : 802 | Replies : 19

If You're Going to the Alameda County Fair Sunday...

on this Sunday, June 25th, I'll be singing at "The Bandstand" (just 3 songs) around 5:00PM.

Keep shakin'

Carmel
Read more : If You're Going to the Alameda County Fair Sunday... | Views : 277 | Replies : 1

Granddaughter's Dance Recital Video

Just got back from Detroit where 3 yr old granddaughter, Maggie "performed" in her first dance recital.

If you want a "cute" fix here's the URL

Video Link

Carmel

P.S. She's the little one at the far left.
<edit>Added Video Link - UT</edit>
Read more : Granddaughter's Dance Recital Video | Views : 350 | Replies : 7

Silly question

This is random but...

I have always been busty. Not in a bad way, I have always been a big C or (in the past 6 months) a D. I have always been glad to have boobs. They are great accesories.

Will Medifast cause me to lose them? Have there been women who were busty pre-Medifast and not-so-buxom Post-Medifast?
Read more : Silly question | Views : 757 | Replies : 17

Clavicles/Collarbone

This may seem so strange, but being overweight/fat on and off for so long, one thing I desperately wanted were beautiful obvious clavicles (collarbones for those of you saying "huh?"). My mom and sister are both thin, and my mom, especially, has the loveliest figure, most notably in strapless evening gowns. Her clavicles and neckline are always so elegant, and I wanted it too, for as long as I can remember.

When I started losing ...
Read more : Clavicles/Collarbone | Views : 783 | Replies : 23

Shows that will RIP

I am writing a survey for summer school stats/coding lesson plan on TV viewing. I have TV on my mind!!

Here are some that I will miss. TGFR (THank God for Re-runs)-

Will and Grace-funniest show

Queer as Folk- not always haha funny, but great show. Stupid boring Sundays, now :(

Judging Amy and The Nanny- I curse Lifetime and TNT for hooking me on them again. ...
Read more : Shows that will RIP | Views : 818 | Replies : 26

TV top ten-ish

In no order, and probably not 10, but whatever it is...

Crossing Jordan and Las Vegas- got hooked on the second after CJ crossover with it

Rescue Me- So, anyone else watch it....like all 3 times it is re-shown, too? Can you tell it just went off, so it is on my mind.

Law and Order- (all of them, esp. SVU, bit not so much CI unless it is with the new 2)

The CLoser ...
Read more : TV top ten-ish | Views : 5154 | Replies : 21

Tattoos

Ok, I know I can't be the only tattooed one in here.....tell me about your favorite tattoo and why it's your fav!!!!

Mine is the sleeve my BF is doing for me on my right arm....it's all Sailor Jerry type stuff (a tall ship, sharks, nautical dolphin, mermaid, deep sea diver, and my big fuschia pirate octopus) with some custom...my family's got a lot of Navy boys...so it reminds me of the fam every time ...
Read more : Tattoos | Views : 1056 | Replies : 34

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286