It is currently April 29th, 2024, 12:20 am

News News of Welcome

Site map of Welcome » Forum : Welcome

Semi-Newbie (3 weeks)

Howdy,

Mike here from San Bernardino Ca. Today marks the end of 24 days of Medifast. I have not cheated once (not even a medifast bar or meal). Though I never stepped on the scale to chart my loss, my guess at 6'3" 41 years old I was a whopping 340#. Many years ago I did Optifast, and results were astonishing. I was full of my self (about 20 years ago) lost 70# and was ...
Read more : Semi-Newbie (3 weeks) | Views : 845 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Come on in.

Hi from a newbie

HI, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Ellen and I am from Ohio and I've placed my first Medifast order. I am very excited about getting started on the program. I got notification today that my order is on the way and may be here by tomorrow. I have a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend, so I plan to take a few days and review the material and make a plan ...
Read more : Hi from a newbie | Views : 958 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Come on in.

It's almost my anniversary!

Hi, Kids ~

I am so jazzed - When I started my transformation with Take Shape For Life featuring Medifast, I weighed 258 pounds. That was July 16th, 2002, just one year ago. I reached my goal in about 7 months. Today (one year later) I weigh 130 pounds!

I have never liked having my picture taken, that is...until now! After work this evening my brother-in-law took TONS of pictures of me and I rather ...
Read more : It's almost my anniversary! | Views : 1529 | Replies : 0 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Howdy from Unca

Hi all,
This is Unca Tim. I'm Terry's bro, which makes Nancy my sis-in-law. I guess i got lucky when they handed out Bro's and Sis-in-laws. You couldn't meet two more caring and cool people.

They wrangled me into building a website and forum for them (yeah, i'm the nerdy one) and with your help we'll make this a great meeting place for everyone striving for a new lease on life and better health. I've ...
Read more : Howdy from Unca | Views : 786 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Come on in.

Howdy Doody from Nancy

Greetings from the Northwest!
Summer is a glorious season and for the first time in YEARS, I am excited about warm weather. This summer, I can wear a bathing suit. During daylight hours. In public. This may not seem like a big deal to you, but to mois, this is something to celebrate.
One year ago I weighed 258 pounds. This summer I weigh 132 pounds. I've gone from FLABULOUS to FABULOUS, all because of ...
Read more : Howdy Doody from Nancy | Views : 2087 | Replies : 8 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286