It is currently May 14th, 2024, 7:08 pm

News News of Welcome

Site map of Welcome » Forum : Welcome

Introducing myself

Hi everyone! I have been reading some posts, for an idea on how everyone else feels on day 4. I had originally planned on doing this program through my HMO, but is was beyond expensive ($500 per month and $240 start-up) so I decided to try it on my own. One of the things I have noticed while reading the posts, is that exercise is not stressed in the first few weeks. When I went ...
Read more : Introducing myself | Views : 1686 | Replies : 19 | Forum : Come on in.

Just Starting

Ok guys, I just took the first step. I probably wouldn't have followed through with it if it wasn't for this message board and the encouraging e-mail I received from Terry. 100 pounds :shock: wow....that's alot. Today is my 10 year anniversary... I'm twice the woman my husband married. :uhuh:. It just has to get better than this. ...
Read more : Just Starting | Views : 2115 | Replies : 21 | Forum : Come on in.

Starting January 1, 2004

My name is Barry(36) and i live in Paducah KY. My goal is to lose 60 lbs and i know that i can get there with Medifast. I have tried several things in the future with not much success but i believe that i am mentally and physically ready for the program. I just fell uncomfortable all of the time and never like what i see in the mirror. I used to be in great ...
Read more : Starting January 1, 2004 | Views : 650 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Come on in.

losin 50...

Hey I'm a 23yo male, married with 2 kids, and 50 or so lbs over weight (feels like 50 tons :oops: ).

My Pastor did Medifast and kicked 40 some pounds off in no time, and kept it off. Our church sound guy dropped 100. :shock:

I just tried starting Atkins last week and got the Flu on the ...
Read more : losin 50... | Views : 761 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Come on in.

I'm new and thrilled to be here

Hi there group,
I've been lurking for about two weeks, and have been on Medifast Modified for that long, as well. You are all inspiring to me with your dedication, honesty and support. I hope I can offer some support for you all, too. I've lost 11 pounds so far, have had a small slip up (chips at a holiday party -- with cheese dip) but bounced back pretty fast. Anyway, just wanted to introduce ...
Read more : I'm new and thrilled to be here | Views : 847 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Come on in.

Young Mom wanting the right start on healthy habits.

I've registered here in the forum because I'm ready to give support and be supported. I only plan to be on Medifast for a couple of months to lose some of the weight I put on during pregnancy. Now that I've breastfeed my vivacious daughter through the first 2 1/2 years of her life, she has weaned herself and now I'm ready to really take care of myself. I've lost 30 of the 60 lbs. ...
Read more : Young Mom wanting the right start on healthy habits. | Views : 812 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Come on in.

Starting tomorrow...

Hi. I've been lurking on this board for a while and thanks to a friend of mine who's a health advisor and also thanks to the great information and support I've seen on these boards, I decided to take the plunge, both to get the products and to join in with the fellowship here!

I have about 85 pounds to lose, so I am VERY nervous but also very excited.

My box arrived today, so ...
Read more : Starting tomorrow... | Views : 752 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Come on in.

New to this forum

Hi I'm new to this forum. Been kind of busy. My husband and I have been on (mostly) the full plan for 2-3 months. He is down 25 (his goal) and I'm down to 165 (from 195). We took a break for Thanksgiving but I'm back on again. Anyway, good to know this forum's here! Am planning to go down gradually to 145-150.
Read more : New to this forum | Views : 683 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Come on in.

Uh, oh! I detected the 'D' Word...

Hello, Amy and other Newbies ~

Welcome to Ketosisland! Ahh, ketosis is such a good thing.

Those first few days of changing your eating habits and limiting your food intake ARE killer :x but once ya enter ketosis it gets easier.

Now is the time to begin talking to yourself when good food odors waft down the hallway and into your nasies.

Remember, you’ve tasted those foods ...
Read more : Uh, oh! I detected the 'D' Word... | Views : 769 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Come on in.

Hello, It's Day 3

Just dropping in to introduce myself and ask a few questions. After trolling the net researching Medifast, I found Nancy & Terry's terrific website and forum. Terry spent a bunch of time on the phone with me putting together my first order, which I received one week before Thanksgiving.

I decided to wait until after Thanksgiving to start the Full Fast program. On Saturday, Nov. 29th, I started. Here's my daily rundown:

8:00 am: 1 ...
Read more : Hello, It's Day 3 | Views : 672 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Come on in.

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286