New to this forum

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

New to this forum

Postby lindaroses » December 6th, 2003, 8:13 pm

Hi I'm new to this forum. Been kind of busy. My husband and I have been on (mostly) the full plan for 2-3 months. He is down 25 (his goal) and I'm down to 165 (from 195). We took a break for Thanksgiving but I'm back on again. Anyway, good to know this forum's here! Am planning to go down gradually to 145-150.
lindaroses
First Post

Postby Unca_Tim » December 7th, 2003, 10:45 pm

Hi and welcome Linda,
Sounds like you guys are doing well. Nice to hear Hubby's on the path with you. Let us know if there's anything we can do for you and enjoy the forum.

Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Welcome to the forum.

Postby Maggie » December 9th, 2003, 8:57 pm

Hello Linda,

Sorry it took so long for me to respond to your post. We are all in this together so if you have a problem, just post and we'll be here to help each other along. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

WEIGHT LOSS SUPPORT FORUM

Postby JAZZYTU » January 10th, 2004, 4:32 pm

HELLO I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM. I GET MY FIRST SHIPMENT ON JANUARY 13TH 2004. I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK TERRI FOR BEING SO KIND.HE ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS. I CAN SEE THAT ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE DOING EXTREMELY WELL ON THIS PROGRAM. MY WEIGHT IS 175 LBS. MY GOAL WEIGHT IS 125.
JAZZYTU
Regular Member - #10 Club

Yep, that Terry is Awesome all right!

Postby Nancy » January 10th, 2004, 5:04 pm

Dear Jazzy ~

Yeah, that Terry Pettit is an awesome guy all right. I've been hanging out with him since I was 17 years old and a senior in high school. :heart: Woo woo! (Sheesh! That was 38 years ago. Gulp!)

I'll be sure to tell him thank you, Jazzy. :hug:

I'm so glad that you found our MakeMeThinner Forum and I know that it will be a great help to you.

Clean out your cupboards and refrigerator this week. Be sure that you have plenty of water :water:, fresh celery and a few dill pickles on hand.

Take your picture and measurements and :puter: make a list of all the reasons WHY ya wanna lose weight as well as a list of how you feel (I.e. my feet and knees hurt, I constantly feel bloated, etc.).

Put up a symbol of your goal. I had a bathing suit in my closet. Others have pictures of places they’ll go when they reach their goal weight.

Stick your picture on the refer door and when you are tempted to lick something :twisted: forbidden :twisted:, look at your picture and read your list of the reasons why ya wanna lose that weight.

Look at your goal and walk away from the kitchen repeating my mantra,

Nancy Pettit says, Nothing Tastes as good as thin feels. :exercise:
If Nancy Pettit can do it, Jazzy can do it, too.

Then hold onto your :guzzle: water bottle and get ready to be a Jazzier Jazzy in 2004!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Welcome to you, Linda!

Postby Nancy » January 10th, 2004, 5:33 pm

Hi, Linda ~

:-P Glad to have you on the Forum, too. You are already down 30 pounds, eh?

You’re more than half way to your goal. Gosh, you’ll be at your goal in no time at all! ;)

How neat that your husband is a Medifast Man. It really helps to have a Shake Buddy, doesn’t it? :toast:

The foundation of your home must have lifted up out of the ground a bit since you two are 55 pounds lighter than you were! Yippy!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Come on in.