It is currently May 15th, 2024, 5:35 pm

News News of Welcome

Site map of Welcome » Forum : Welcome

weight loss

Nancy and Terry, It seams like 2 pounds is about the most I can lose a week.this makes 2 weeks of 2# lost .I am thrilled to have lost 28# in 6 weeks.but wish I could do better I ordered the 55 this time .I feel good and my clothes is getting baggy I think maybe I want to lose to fast or I am doing something wrong maybe I will do better this week ...
Read more : weight loss | Views : 964 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Come on in.

Courtesy, kindness, customer service

Hello Forum,

Sorry for my last post. I didn't know how to use the board. I am a little aggitated and upset. I have been trying to research medifast products and obtain information from people who have actually used the product. I am not a stranger to liquid diets because I have used another one within the last month and no it was not optifast. I don't think I can mention the name of the ...
Read more : Courtesy, kindness, customer service | Views : 874 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Come on in.

Hello Everyone

My name is Maggie. I have been browsing this forum for a couple of weeks. I have already received encouragement and motivation from you, just by reading your posts. I am tired of carrying this baggage around and I want it gone NOW! :x That is why I chose Medifast. I have been mentally preparing myself to get started on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. I will ...
Read more : Hello Everyone | Views : 620 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Come on in.

how do I get started?

:o
Read more : how do I get started? | Views : 746 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Come on in.

Hi everyone

I'm new to the site and have been on medifast about 7 wks. I have lost 24#, but keep hitting these plateaus. What is the best way to get past them and will eliminating 1 shake a day help? Any suggestions anyone?
Read more : Hi everyone | Views : 659 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Come on in.

Introducing myself

Hi guys, I sort of stumbled onto your site, and found it interesting enough that I decided to join.

Just to give you an idea of who I am, and what I am up against, I am 6'4", fluctuate between 280-300 lbs, and am a 'former' athlete. I played a lot of competitive sports, including basketball and rugby in college, and due to some ankle injuries, I cannot run like I used to. As a ...
Read more : Introducing myself | Views : 818 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Come on in.

starting soon

Hi everybody,

I'm leelee. I am anxiously awaiting the arrivial of my first shipment. I can't wait to get started. It should arrive today. I plan to start as soon as I get it. I decided to do this program because I need to gain control of my life.

I started doing Jenny criag about 3 month ago, that program is not what I want to do. For one thing, I just don't like the ...
Read more : starting soon | Views : 1216 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Come on in.

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is Day 1 of the journey to my new body! I've made some plans:
--My weigh-in days will be Monday
--I am going shopping for supplies (drinks, boullion, etc) later today
--My first goal is to be below 300 lbs by the new year. That gives me about eight weeks to lose about 40 lbs. I think it is attainable!

I am having trouble setting an end goal, though. Any suggestions?

I have been ...
Read more : Tomorrow! | Views : 631 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Come on in.

hello all another newbie here!

Hi ! My name is Jackie. Im a mother of 3, wife of 1, 2 dogs and a full time job. Needless to say, I have a very active life, but Im fat! Go figure?! I was looking into having surgery, Im 5'4" 265, but my husband was against it. He says he knows I can loose weight, just find something easy and stick to it. So I went online and found Nancy & Terry! ...
Read more : hello all another newbie here! | Views : 1408 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Come on in.

Finally starting!

Okay all, I finally received my shipment today so I’ll start my program tomorrow! I’m munching on some pistachios as I type this having indulged in every thing I like for the past few days while I’ve been waiting for my shipment. :oops: I’m excited and ready to get started! I ordered a starter kit plus an extra 2 weeks’ worth the chocolate 55 shakes, a box ...
Read more : Finally starting! | Views : 1196 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Come on in.

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286