Hello Everyone

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Hello Everyone

Postby Maggie » November 23rd, 2003, 2:55 pm

My name is Maggie. I have been browsing this forum for a couple of weeks. I have already received encouragement and motivation from you, just by reading your posts. I am tired of carrying this baggage around and I want it gone NOW! :x That is why I chose Medifast. I have been mentally preparing myself to get started on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. I will be enjoying my Thanksgiving dinner, but that will be my last for awhile. I have a lot to lose but am setting small goals of losing 25 lbs. I will lose 25 lbs. then reset my goal and do it again and again until I reach my final goal. I read the book 'Success in a Shaker Jar' and believe it should be required reading for everyone before going on the Medifast program. I have used Medifast before through a doctors office but did not feel as prepared then as I do now for this journey. I think I have matured mentally and realize that if I want to live life as it was meant to be lived , I need to make a drastic change. I am prepared to do that. So I am here for support and likewise hope that I can give support and encouragement to you as well. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

welcome

Postby susan » November 23rd, 2003, 3:57 pm

Maggie, welcome to the big family. you can do this it is great and there is a great bunch of people who wiil encuurage you all the way I have been on 5 weeks and have lost 25# so it is well worth it all . so just start chuging them shakes susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby explorthis » November 24th, 2003, 9:27 am

Maggie wrote:My name is Maggie. I am tired of carrying this baggage around and I want it gone NOW! That is why I chose Medifast.

Maggie, welcome.

It works, I promise. This board is more of a help than you know. I never thought I would see the day when I could loose weight. I have been a "baggage carrier" my entire life, and now I can TRULY see the light at the end of the tunnel. 70+ pounds gone in 75 days for me. 27-30 to go and I am there!

Again, welcome, and please share your success and failures with us. We are all in the same boat (and it is floating well) We need engouragement also.

-Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby explorthis » November 24th, 2003, 9:28 am

Maggie wrote:My name is Maggie. I am tired of carrying this baggage around and I want it gone NOW! That is why I chose Medifast.

Maggie, welcome.

It works, I promise. This board is more of a help than you know. I never thought I would see the day when I could loose weight. I have been a "baggage carrier" my entire life, and now I can TRULY see the light at the end of the tunnel. 70+ pounds gone in 75 days for me. 27-30 to go and I am there!

Again, welcome, and please share your success and failures with us. We are all in the same boat (and it is floating well) We need engouragement also.

-Mike
explorthis

Nice, Nice

Postby explorthis » November 24th, 2003, 9:32 am

Double, double, post, post

I, I, hit, hit, refresh, refresh.

Duh, duh.

Idiot, idiot.

Mike, Mike
explorthis

Postby Jeanette » November 24th, 2003, 10:23 am

Well, *I* am only going to say it once...;)

Welcome, Maggie!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Welcome

Postby Nancy » November 24th, 2003, 1:25 pm

Howdy doody, Maggie ~

Welcome to you! You've got the plan and you're gonna do it this time. Yep, reading Success in a Shaker Jar is the way to get started.

Has your order arrived yet?

Gosh, by Christmas, there will be less of you!

xxxooo
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Lois » November 24th, 2003, 4:26 pm

Hi Maggie!

WELCOME to the family!

hugs,

Lois 8)
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Ellen » November 25th, 2003, 10:01 am

Nice to meet you Maggie,

I can't wait to hear your enthusiasm as you see how well this plan works!

Wishing you lots of success,

Ellen
Ellen
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Return to Come on in.