weight loss

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

weight loss

Postby susan » November 29th, 2003, 4:36 pm

Nancy and Terry, It seams like 2 pounds is about the most I can lose a week.this makes 2 weeks of 2# lost .I am thrilled to have lost 28# in 6 weeks.but wish I could do better I ordered the 55 this time .I feel good and my clothes is getting baggy I think maybe I want to lose to fast or I am doing something wrong maybe I will do better this week which will be my 7th. week I have started on. I really love this program and will always be thankfull to you and terry for geting me started .Susan 231/203/125
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Jeanette » November 30th, 2003, 8:14 am

Susan:

I'm interested to see what our Health Advisors would say to you switching to 55's, since you are diabetic.

Have you been pushing the water? I know for me that is what helps me the most. It literally does flush away all the fat!

Have faith in the program--it really does work!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Your Two pound weight loss

Postby Nancy » November 30th, 2003, 10:47 pm

Susan,

Before I comment about your weight loss, I see by your posted weight that you are just a skosh away from kissing the two hundreds good-bye forever!! Whee! Celebrate when those scales say one ninety something! :byebye:

I had a few plateaus in my weight loss journey, too. It seemed to me that when I got close to 200, I’d never get there. My weight loss slowed down a bit then, too.

Are you getting plenty of sleep?
I’m sure your water intake is good – you just have been slurping so faithfully.

Sleep is a very important part of this program. Even though you feel so good and your energy levels are high, our bodies still need eight hours of sleep to repair and rejuvenate itself. With the holiday this last week perhaps you were a bit stressed out :brickwall: and not getting adequate sleep. Stress will affect our weight loss because it affects our hormonal levels.

Tell me what you’ve been having for your modified meal maybe I can analyze some of the things you’ve been eating. :scratch: What is your eating schedule like? What time of the day do you have your meals?

You mentioned that you were going to start using Medifast 55. Have you been using the Medifast Plus for Diabetics?

What did you doctor say about switching?

Have you changed your medication? You may want to check with our nurse – her toll free number is 1-877-270-5704 Mon/Wed/Fri 7 am – 3 pm Pacific Time. :help:

Let me know how things are going, Susan. We know it works. Some weeks our weight losses are more than others but eventually you’ll reach your goal. Keep the faith! :pet:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

meals

Postby susan » December 4th, 2003, 3:51 pm

Nancy. I have a shake when i get up and then another shake and then at noon i have a salad and a small piece of chicken. and then later i have a shake and then a cup of fast soup or bouillion and then another shake and at night I have a bar or cup of fast soup. once in a while I want something but i drank water or a cup of fast soup and it passes .all in all i am doing fine i took my numbers in to my Dr. he was really thrilled with the numbers they was all normal I told him I hadn't taken any medicine since i started the program .he called me and wanted me to come in for some blood work so i go in the morn which is friday so i will let you know what he says when i hear back from him. susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.