WEIGHT LOSS

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

WEIGHT LOSS

Postby JAZZYTU » January 10th, 2004, 4:08 pm

HELLO THIS MY FIRST TIME USING THIS SITE. I GET MY FIRST SHIPMENT IN ON JANUARY 13, 2004. MY GOAL WEIGHT IS 125 LBS. I NOW WEIGH 175. HOPE TO HAVE AS SUCCESS AS ALL OF YOU GUYS. THANKS
JAZZYTU
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » January 10th, 2004, 7:19 pm

Hi Jazzy,
Welcome to the forum. Start checkin' out them swim suits...:)
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

How is Jazzytu?

Postby TamiL » February 1st, 2004, 3:08 pm

Hello...I was just wondering how all the newbees were doing? Im still anxiously awaiting my Medifast order so I may begin!! I read Jazzytu's message..and we are both in the same "weight" category...I need to loose about 45 pounds..and cant wait to see them fly off and never come back!! I dont ever want to feel this lonley and insecure again. its awful how weight can dictate your life, its isolating and just so hard to get under control! I wonder how Jazzytu is doing along with all the rest of the newbees....hope everyone is well!
:x I want myself back...I had a "taste" of what thin feels like about 3 years ago..I lost alot of weight when my husband was sent to Korea with the army, most of it was my nerves! but I worked out every day and ate a very low carb diet, the next thing I knew, I weighed 134 pounds! and was in a size 6/8 from a size 22!! but in the last few years..my marraige fell apart and I found myself moving back home, and starting all over again...My career path went well..but my body and mind did not follow! I gained all the weight back plus MORE AND MORE!! all my "thin" clothes are still sitting in my closets...and I am going to wear them again one day! my lifestyle changed so much over the years and its taken me a long time to get back on my feet, but I did it!! now I just need my body to follow!! :-P thank you for this forum..its very motivating to read through everyones posts!
Cant WAIT TO START THE PROGRAM..I PRAY MY ORDER GETS HERE TOMMORROW!!
TamiL
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby finalstraw » February 1st, 2004, 4:32 pm

I am not as newbie as some, today I finished two weeks. I have lost 19lbs, but, I have a lot more to loose so it will initially come off faster.

I still find it a struggle, I am doing the full fast and still have an overwhelming urge to eat nachos & cheese, egg rolls & PIZZA! :cry:

Synopsis: I am Losing Weight! :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to Come on in.