It's almost my anniversary!

Meet Terry and Nancy.

It's almost my anniversary!

Postby Nancy » July 16th, 2003, 12:14 am

Hi, Kids ~

I am so jazzed - When I started my transformation with Take Shape For Life featuring Medifast, I weighed 258 pounds. That was July 16th, 2002, just one year ago. I reached my goal in about 7 months. Today (one year later) I weigh 130 pounds!

I have never liked having my picture taken, that is...until now! After work this evening my brother-in-law took TONS of pictures of me and I rather enjoyed it! I feel so great and like the way I look that I want everyone to know about Take Shape For Life. It has given me my health and my life back.

Maintaining my weight has been a breeze - TSFL means just that, I shall be able to maanage my weight FOR LIFE! By starting each day with breakfast, eating regularly - every three to four hours, drinking at least 2 quarts of water per day (That's 64 ounces, or one-half gallon of water, or four of those 'To Go' 16 ounce bottles of water, or one of those mondo Gulp thingies) and exercising moderately almost every day, weight management is totally doable. I use three - four Medifast products every day - just because I LOVE the taste, I LOVE how I feel when I slurp them, I LOVE the convenience of them and also because they provide all the necessary nutrition I need and are low in calories. I have 1-2 healthy meals a day and am able to wear teensy little size 6 summer clothing - who'd a thought that I would ever be a member of the 'tiny hiny' club or be referred to as 'Skinny Minnie' by my co-workers? I LOVE my life!

Nothing tastes as good as THIN feels!
:P
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts