It is currently May 13th, 2024, 5:31 pm

News News of Weight Loss

Site map of Weight Loss » Forum : Weight Loss

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Jeanette's Weird Question of the Week

Hi y'all:

How can I mix my Medifast shake into diet soda without it EXPLODING all over the place??? I did this yesterday, with some very humorous side effects. I used a vanilla shake in diet root beer. Once the suds went down, it tasted great!

Any advice? Thanks!
Read more : Jeanette's Weird Question of the Week | Views : 803 | Replies : 3

Feeling Great!!!

Hey Everybody,

I just had to tell you how good I feel. I've only been on the program for 3 days, and I feel GREAT. Last night, was the easiest time I've had at work in a long time. I felt like the energizer bunny. I just kept going and going and going. I can't remember when I felt so good. Hope this feeling last throughout the program.

Leelee
Read more : Feeling Great!!! | Views : 786 | Replies : 4

Roller coaster weekend

Hi y'all...

It has been a rollercoaster weekend for me. Here's a quick recap:

Friday: My little potato chip slip, where I ate four or five Pringles because I was not prepared to be out without a packet.

Saturday: Since it was my day off, I slept on and off, which got me off schedule for my supplements and not drinking enough. I became very dizzy after getting out of the shower. Luckily my husband ...
Read more : Roller coaster weekend | Views : 560 | Replies : 3

Small slip last night

Hi y'all--

I had a small slip last night. While I was waiting for a friend, I went into a convenience store to get a diet pop. The Pringles were sitting there on the shelf, calling my name! I looked at my watch--I missed a supplement! I bought one of the tiny cans of pringles and a zinger cake.

I went to my car and opened the can. It took me about ten minutes to ...
Read more : Small slip last night | Views : 871 | Replies : 5

seasoned rice vinegar

Could I use the seasoned rice vinegars? I have Nakano brand red pepper
It has 20 cal per tbls o fat o cholesterol 240 mg sodium 5grams total carbohydrate sugars 5 and o protein. My mom started using these, they have 5 or 6 flavors, cause she has high cholesterol. Let me know. A couple of shakes is all it takes.

Let me know. Thanks
Jackie
Read more : seasoned rice vinegar | Views : 1086 | Replies : 2

A somewhat embarassing question......

Hey, we're family around here, right? ;)

So my question is......

Does the appetite supression formula give anyone else the RUNS :oops:??

Gotta GO.............. :shock: :shock: :shock:

hugs,

Lois
Read more : A somewhat embarassing question...... | Views : 942 | Replies : 12

Facing challenges

Hi y'all--

I am facing some challenges in the next few days:

--a fundraising event with food on Saturday night
--my niece's christening on Sunday
--keeping my husband from finding out I am on Medifast

I know, the last one sounds weird, but for alot of reasons, I do not want him to know right now. And that is the challenge that bothers me the most right now. I know I won't be able to ...
Read more : Facing challenges | Views : 752 | Replies : 6

Optifat, err..Optifast VS Medifast

Hi, Kids ~

BTW, Ellen and Mike you both had great comments regarding the differences betweenour product and Optifast.

I won't take the time right now to go into great detail as I am on my lunch break at work and am having a lot of interruptions.

Yup, Optifast and Medifast are similar because Medifast had its beginnings in Optifast, which was designed for use in a clinical or hospital setting. You’re right, Optifast does ...
Read more : Optifat, err..Optifast VS Medifast | Views : 4209 | Replies : 2

I'm confused

O.K. folks, help me out here....

I'm doing the full fast, and here's my question: Do 3 out of my 5 meal replacements have to be SHAKES????

I am using shakes, cocoa, and creamy soups.

Because it's getting chilly and damp in Philadelphia, sometimes I'd like to have only two shakes and have three of the hot drinks per day...is that O.K. or should it be three shakes and then two of the others?????

THANKS! ...
Read more : I'm confused | Views : 652 | Replies : 4

Supplement comparison to Optifast

I'm new to Medifast but about 18-years ago My wife and I successfully lost quite a bit of weight on the Optifast program. Neither of us had any trouble staying on the program, in fact, we must have been getting adeqaute nutrition because neither of us got sick or felt poorly as long as we were on the program.
The Medifast supplements appear to be similar to Optifast, in fact Optifast had -55 and -70 ...
Read more : Supplement comparison to Optifast | Views : 6658 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286