April 2007 Specials - No Foolin'

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

April 2007 Specials - No Foolin'

Postby Nancy » April 2nd, 2007, 9:28 am

:wave: Hullo Everybuddy ~

:oops: Sorry I am a bit late to post the Medifast Sale Products this morning. As you may know, we are in Benicia, California to meet with some of our MakeMeThinnerAndHappier Health Coaches and clients.

We have been on the go since we left the driveway last Wednesday and have barely had a moment on the old 'puter. :puter:

We had a very full weekend and we were pooped so we :snooze: slept in this morning until 7:40; it’s a wonder we didn’t get bedsores! :mrgreen:

So you can plan your menu for this month and take advantage of the sale prices, here ya go...

Spring has arrived in northern Cali – the trees are blooming, California lavender and the little orange poppies drape the hillsides. We are :drive: riding around topless (ok, Folks – I’m NOT topless, the car is…) and it is happy here – winter is so over; time to break out the tropical drinks!

Banana Crème Shakes (both the 55 and the 70 formulations) are sale priced this month for $12.50 per box.

The Bannner Crèmes can be mixed with a Chocolate or a Swiss Mocha Shake for an interesting combo.

When I was working at the college, I used to do a “Now and Later.” I’d mix two shake packets in the blender with 16 ounces of water and some crushed ice – drink half now, save the other half in the fridge for later.

Diabetic-approved, the Tropical Fruit Punch is a fully fortified meal replacement and is whey-based, not soy so it is a right-out-of-bed breakfast alternative for people taking thyroid medications. ( :secret: People taking Synthroid or other thyroid Rx should wait an hour or so before consuming soy so their medication is better absorbed).

Tropical Fruit Punch is similar to a Hawaiian Punch drink (it is not creamy like the shakes) – I like it best when mixed with diet Squirt or Diet Fresca; give it a whirl with some crushed ice until it is nice and frosty and serve with a mint leaf and an umbrella.

Ahhhhh…go on a mind vacation. ( :hmmm: Do you ever do that? Turn on a soothing CD – one of those with waterfalls, birds chirping, flutes playing…Close your eyes, imagine yourself on a beach, pretend like your boss is lost in the Mojave desert… :devious:

Lemon Yogurt bars, Diabetic Chocolate Crunch and the Peanut Butter Crunch bars are making a return appearance – while supplies last, $13 per box of 7.

If you like Peanut Butter, the diabetic bars are peanuttier and butterier than the regular Peanut Butter bars. In fact, some of you who are hypoglycemic or especially sensitive to higher carb content may prefer these diabetic bars over the regular line. If you missed them last time, now’s your opportunity to stock up.

All sale prices are while supplies last! :byebye:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby j0j0ruca » April 29th, 2007, 9:56 pm

MMMMMMM Fruit Punch. I just ordered 23 boxes. The soy in the shakes were starting to upset my tummy. I'll have to try it out in the diet sprite - yum yum.
Start date: 2-05-07

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
j0j0ruca
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Mike » April 29th, 2007, 11:07 pm

Jojo,
I get Tropicana or Minute Maid sugar free lemonade (cans in the soda aisle). I use the 12 oz can with the pack of Trop Punch.... mmmmm, its like Raspberry Lemonade or something like it. Yummy for those warm days.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Pashta » April 30th, 2007, 7:12 am

That's a great idea, Mike! I ordered 2 boxes of the fruit punch with my last order so maybe I'll try that! :)
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » April 30th, 2007, 11:09 am

That Mike, he is a chef extraordinaire!

I have not seen that Sugar-Free lemonade mix but will be marching my hiney up to Safeway to scope it out. The Tropical Punch is a bit too sweet for my tastebuds’ likes so I have added a squeeze of lime or some of that crystallized lime called “True Lime” (Zero Cals, Zero Sugar & > 1 gram of carbs per packet) to the Tropical Punch along with some Sugar-free Sprite or some San Pellegrino or Perrier water. I like it that way, very refreshing. We have hardly seen the sun around here so we are still sippin’ the hot drinks such as the Chai Tea, Cappuccino, the Maryland Crab Soup and Beef Vegetable Stew. Once of these days, the sun’s gonna come out and stay out instead of playing peek-a-boo behind the clouds!

Mike, keep those great recipes and ideas coming our way – he makes thinnin’ fun!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Mike » April 30th, 2007, 11:32 am

[quote="Nancy"]I have not seen that Sugar-Free lemonade mix but will be marching my hiney up to Safeway to scope it out. /quote]

Its not a mix, its in a can... in the soda aisle. I get the 12 pack box. Look for Tropicana Orangeade and Lemonade and they might have the Sugar Free one. If not, usually the Minute Maid Light is the SF I get too.

I suppose one could add a Crystal Light one the go lemonade and get similar results.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Pashta » April 30th, 2007, 3:24 pm

My mother-in-law sent over a can of Country Time "Light" Lemonade, it's sugar-free too. Didn't taste so great though, I dumped it out. I think Crystal Light tastes better hehe.

Thanks for the extra ideas, Nancy! :D
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » April 30th, 2007, 3:49 pm

Mike, thanks for the clarification. I really like the Crystal Light Lemonade. I used to buy their Pink Grapefruit flavor but couldn't find it for a long time; recently I noticed the Ruby Red Grapefruit. I actually added some of the CL Pink Lemonade powder to the Medifast Raspberry Iced Tea and liked it fine.

Happy slurping and thinnin'!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Monthly Specials