April 2006 Product Specials

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

April 2006 Product Specials

Postby Nancy » April 3rd, 2006, 6:45 pm

Ah... April is here….last month March came in like a :sheepjump: lamb and out like a :twisted: lion.

I think there is something :nana: wonky going on with our weather.

:hmmm: We cannot :hammerhead: blame the gravitational pull to the refrigerator and the junk food cupboards on the full moon, however because we’ve had so much rain here in the northwest, the :lightening: clouds have obscured the moon totally from our view!

The Midwest had hailstones the size of softballs over the weekend and some of us are :scratchhead: wondering if we will ever get to wear spring clothes. :huh:

Some of you have been faithfully :toast: Medifasting since the first of the year and your friends and family members will be :whattha: shocked when you begin to shed your winter clothing and reveal your thinner selves – Oh, my!

The jaws will drop and you will enjoy :shock: shocking the gawkers as you :dance: enter the room in your smaller-sized clothing. :whistle:

:secret: I got a note from one of our thinnin’ friends who said her twenty-something son is in :tears: mourning...

“He’s having to say :byebye: goodbye to his favorite pair of "knockin' around the house" shorts.
He just came in here and told me that he stood up and the shorts hit the floor.” :oops:

Don’t :felix: despair if you have been messing around with the program,

you can still join us in the :lightsword: fight against flab!

Put the past behind you, today is a new day. :sheepjump:

If you begin ASAP, you can be down 30 pounds (or more!) by Memorial Day.

The Folks here at MakeMeThinner know just how to do it, too.
Get with your Health Advisor for a review of your meal plan and let’s get you back on track.
Report your weight each week on the MakeMeThinner Sunday Morning Roll Call – commit yourself to doing it and then, JUST DO IT!

:goteam:

April 2006 Products Specials include:

Medifast 55 Strawberry Crème Shakes $11.75 per box of 7 packets (regularly $13.85)

Medifast 70 Strawberry Crème Shakes $12.25 per box of 7 packets (regularly $14.35)

:coach: Attention Folks! I am editing this post on Monday, April 17th because over the weekend an astute Forum Friend - Falisamarie notified me that she could not locate the sale price for the CranMango Fruit Drink. I went online and :x I could not find it either.

:roll: This was a holiday weekend and TSFL was closed so I had to :felix: until I heard back from corporate about it this morning.

Evidently the sale price was rescinded due to supplies availability and I did not receive the update.

:aarggh:

I am leaving the recipes in place for future use.

Cranberry Mango Fruit Drink – STILL available at its regular price for $13.95 per box of 7 packets.

:bow: Thank you, Folks for not :tomato: throwing rotten Cranberries at moi!

This whey-protein based fruit drink is a complete meal replacement product and may be used as part of the 5 packets for the 5 & 1 Weight Loss Program.

It tastes :tongue: great frosty cold when ya whip it up in a blender or a Magic Bullet with crushed ice like a smoothie or nuke it for a few minutes and serve it hot like tea.

Here are some juicy :chef: recipes to try ~

~ Cran-nut Mango Cooler ~

• 1 packet of Cranberry Mango Fruit Drink
• 1 cup of cold water
• 1 cup crushed ice
• 2 Tablespoons sugar-free DaVinci coconut syrup or 1/8 - ½ teaspoon coconut extract

Pour the ingredients into a blender or a Magic Bullet

:coach: Warning! The MB may not hold this much crushed ice and water – it may overflow into the motor housing of the bulletizer!

Serve in a tall glass with a little paper party umbrella poked into the straw.

:coach: Warning: remove umbrella before suckage.

:coach: Warning: Remove the itsy bitsy umbrella or you could :poke: poke your :whattha: eye out!

:chef: If you enjoy the Strawberry Crème shakes, you may want to try these delicious Strawberry Crème shake recipes. :chef:

~ Bananner Berry Shake ~

• 1 packet Strawberry Crème Shake
• 1 cup cold water
• 1 cup – 1.5 cups of crushed ice
• ½ - 1 teaspoon banana extract
Pour ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth and icy.

You can also freeze this for 1-2 hours and eat it like bananner berry ice cream. :eat:

~ Strawberry Almond Shake ~

• 1 cup cold water
• 1 cup – 1.5 cups crushed ice
• 1 teaspoon almond extract (You may want to experiment with the amount of extract to suit your personal tastebuds.)
Pour ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth and frothy.

~ Berrified Strawberry Crème Smoothie ~

Sometimes I like a more intense berry flavor.
To make my Strawberry Crème shake a bit more berrified, I add 1/8 to ¼ teaspoon of the dry Crystal Light ™ Raspberry Ice flavor powder mix and cup or so of crushed ice. Whirl it in the blender for a frosty intense berry-flavored smoothie.

Think thinny thoughts of you wearing shorts or a bathing suit this summer. :roflmao:

~ Choco Berry Shake ~

• 1 cup cold water
• 1 cup to 1.5 cups crushed ice
• 1-2 teaspoons chocolate extract or 2 Tablespoons DaVinci Sugar-free Chocolate syrup

Whirl all the ingredients in a blender and mix until fluffy and frosty.

Take advantage of the April Specials while supplies last!
In addition to the Strawberry Crème and Cranberry Mango Fruit Drink special prices above, we also have the Medifast 4 week Variety 55 and 70 Packages available for $275.

You get 20 boxes of Medifast products (That’s 140 meals) plus 3 bonus meal packets.

Remember the 4 week Variety Packages are prepackaged and even though we cannot choose the flaves and items we want, many people like ordering the package ‘as is’ and each Variety Package comes with a spankin’ brand new shaker jar. That’s cool!
:cool:
Last edited by Nancy on April 17th, 2006, 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby falisamarie » April 3rd, 2006, 7:51 pm

Nancy

If you don't mind too much could you send some of that rain to Florida! We had the driest March on record and they say with the way things look April may be the same. I already endured one yard fire and even though those firefighters were hot hot hot I don't want to endure another!

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nancy » April 3rd, 2006, 9:44 pm

Princess Pee A Lot ~

:hmmm: Hmmm...that's a funny new moniker you got there! :roflmao:

Perhaps it's all the Medifasters and water slurpers that are creating changes in the weather patterns ...I will GLADLY send you some of our showers! Even the webfooters here are gettin' mighty tired of it.

This week is spring break in our area and we noticed that the carnival rides at the local mall are not very busy. We watched the ferris wheel whirl around in the rain today with only one couple onboard.

Now you take it easy there - we don't want you to have any more of those yard fires, Falisamarie!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Arklahoma » April 4th, 2006, 12:39 am

Hot FireFighters? Sign me up!

Lisa ... Is that why you had an "accidental" yard fire?

:mrgreen:
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby falisamarie » April 14th, 2006, 7:52 pm

Nancy- I am a little confused and wanted to clear something up before I let my autoship go out, I see here that the cranberry mango is listed as being on special but it is not showing when I click specials on the homepage, and when I looked at my autoship order it is not showing the special price there either. Could you clear this up for me please?

Thanks

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Postby Nancy » April 14th, 2006, 8:46 pm

Falisa ~

:redhead: Yikes! Before I logged on I thought perhaps it had already sold out for the month but I just peeked in my Back Office and doinked on the Shopping Cart.

:shock: Sheesh! You are right about the price not showing as the sale price; however, I will find out for you!

Take Shape is closed for the day and Health Advisor Services will not open until Monday. Guess we'll have to wait until then to see why the sale price isn't listed properly.

:secret: I also checked out the parent company, MF Diet and they show only the Strawberry Creme shakes on sale.

I have the TSFL email update in my gnarled lithe fingers that states Cranberry Mango for $10.50/box...:aarggh:
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Nancy » April 17th, 2006, 9:23 am

Dear MakeMeThinner Forum ~

Please note that the Cranberry Mango Fruit Drink is NOT on sale for April 2006. Evidently about 10 minutes after we received the e-update from TSFL, another was sent showing only the Strawberry Shakes. Not all of us received the amended e-update.

Here is the update direct from the desk of TSFL's Marketing Manager:

Here it is below.

The Cranberry Mango drink is not on special this month. We apologize for the inconvenience. The Strawberry Creme 55 & 70 shakes are on sale this month.

:hmmm: There ya go, Kids.

It looks like we'll be enjoying the Pink Drinks only this month at the sale price.

The strawberry shakes are super duper made in the blender, a Magic Bullet or a Smoothie Maker! They take me back to the days when my Mom made us Strawberry flavor Nestles Quick!

Ahhhhh....thinny pink bliss!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Ordering

Postby danelady » April 22nd, 2006, 3:26 am

OK so how do I order some pleae?
thanks!
Lynnie
danelady

Postby falisamarie » April 22nd, 2006, 4:59 am

Lynnie-

Just call the 800 number at the top of the page and they will take your order and get you signed up with a Health Advisor at no extra charge if you want!

Great to have you here

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie

Return to Monthly Specials