November 2005 Product Specials

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

November 2005 Product Specials

Postby Nancy » November 1st, 2005, 8:56 pm

Argh! It's November already and :shades: Daylight Savings Time is over...

The leaves are swirling, it’s cold, dark and :lightening: rainy here in the northwest and nearly all the left-over Halloween candy is gone. We have 53 shopping days until Christmas…

I got up bright and early and peeked at the specials for November.

I :shock: blinked twice and figured surely there is a boo-boo here…what? The Medifast 70 Swiss Mocha shakes are lower in price than the Medifast 55 Swiss Mochas? What’s with that? No problem! I’ll order the 70’s, save $2.85 per box, get 3 more grams of protein and get thinny all at the same time! ;)

Our diabetic friends are blessed this month, too. Diabetic Chocolate shakes are sale priced at $12.25 per box of 7 packets, usually priced at $14.35 a box. Save even more when you purchase them by the case. Medifast Diet offers a 10% discount on case lots – regularly priced at $154.98 per case of 12 boxes, now priced at $132.30 – that’s $1.58 per healthy meal replacement shake – watch your glucose numbers and the numbers on the scale go down at the same time!

Folks, I also want to draw your attention to the Health Accessories…the digital scale (arch enemy of wild snack eaters and the hero to weight loss aficionados) is still priced at $23.99 rather than the original price of $59.99…this is a very good deal and makes a thoughtful gift for your weight-watcher friends.

You can get a head start on the holidays by taking advantage of the November specials. You can shed a few pounds before the hors d’ouvres are passed.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Monthly Specials