Old Formula Chocolate Mint Bars exp 6/07

Got clothes that are too big and ya wanna get rid of? If you're following a weight loss plan, you do.

Donate, trade, barter or sell outgrown clothing here.

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » May 2nd, 2007, 2:47 am

ladyhawke wrote:Kanani, since your choc mint bar addiction has taken on a life of it's own and everyone has given you the business about it and gotten a chuckle out of it, I happen to be on Ebay and saw 2 boxes of choc mint bars and I emailed the seller (I know I need to get a life) and asked if it was the old formula without the crunchies...I haven't heard from them yet but when I do I will give you the info.

Awww ladyhawke! You're so sweet! Now I have flunkies helping me to find my stash! :shock:

Thank you my dear. Can't wait to hear the news! :mrgreen:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby bikipatra » May 2nd, 2007, 2:57 am

hulagirlfromhawaii wrote:
ladyhawke wrote:Kanani, since your choc mint bar addiction has taken on a life of it's own and everyone has given you the business about it and gotten a chuckle out of it, I happen to be on Ebay and saw 2 boxes of choc mint bars and I emailed the seller (I know I need to get a life) and asked if it was the old formula without the crunchies...I haven't heard from them yet but when I do I will give you the info.

Awww ladyhawke! You're so sweet! Now I have flunkies helping me to find my stash! :shock:

Tisk, tisk , tisk. Involving all these other parties is turning this into RACKETEERING! (I'm not a lawyer I just play one on TV.)
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby ladyhawke » May 2nd, 2007, 9:07 am

Follow up report from RICO mobster member:

The ebay seller emailed me and said I was not the first one to ask her that!!!! The nerve!!! Who is cutting in on our territory...they will soon be sleeping with the fishes like Luca Brazzi...anyway and the seller said that those bars are expired (I'm not sure about that) and that they would never sell expired bars...sounds like they need to lower their standards a little...oh, well I tried...sounds like you should start liking those new bars as the pickings are getting slim!!!!!!!
ladyhawke

Postby Tawanda » May 2nd, 2007, 9:49 am

How can a person tell if these are the 'old' formula bars? I have some that I purchased recently that are in a dark brown box....and they say Chocolate Divine?

I can't find an expiration date per se on them just a lot # and the 02/07 and 16:01 -- all greek (or mathmatical) to me. ;)

Are these the raved about bars?
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Serendipity » May 2nd, 2007, 10:15 am

You got em, T! The new formula is in a green box. But they're the old formula chocolate bars, not choco mint.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby Pashta » May 2nd, 2007, 10:30 am

I ate expired bars lately and had no ill effects... I read that they don't go "bad" as in they would hurt you to eat them, but the vitamins and nutrients would be less than ideal past the expiration date.
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » May 2nd, 2007, 2:24 pm

bikipatra wrote:
hulagirlfromhawaii wrote:

Tisk, tisk , tisk. Involving all these other parties is turning this into RACKETEERING! (I'm not a lawyer I just play one on TV.)

:roflmao:

You can be my lawyer Biki!! :mrgreen:
Last edited by hulagirlfromhawaii on May 2nd, 2007, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » May 2nd, 2007, 2:27 pm

Tawanda wrote:How can a person tell if these are the 'old' formula bars? I have some that I purchased recently that are in a dark brown box....and they say Chocolate Divine?

I can't find an expiration date per se on them just a lot # and the 02/07 and 16:01 -- all greek (or mathmatical) to me. ;)

Are these the raved about bars?

You got em, T! The new formula is in a green box. But they're the old formula chocolate bars, not choco mint.

OH, SOOOO CLOSE! You would have gotten a handsome payoff for those Tawanda. ;)
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » May 2nd, 2007, 2:33 pm

ladyhawke wrote:Follow up report from RICO mobster member:

The ebay seller emailed me and said I was not the first one to ask her that!!!! The nerve!!! Who is cutting in on our territory...they will soon be sleeping with the fishes like Luca Brazzi...anyway and the seller said that those bars are expired (I'm not sure about that) and that they would never sell expired bars...sounds like they need to lower their standards a little...oh, well I tried...sounds like you should start liking those new bars as the pickings are getting slim!!!!!!!

Thanks RICO! We're gonna have to strong arm some people around here! :x

I know, I've already been eating the new mint bars. Not quite the same as the "good stuff", but it's do-able. :|

Meanwhile, now that I know I've got my mobsters on the look-out , I'll be hoping! :mrgreen:
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii

Previous

Return to Swap N Shop