It is currently May 17th, 2024, 8:45 am

News News of The Weight Room

Site map of The Weight Room » Forum : The Weight Room

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

HAD TO MODIFY

After three days of only being able to stomack 4 shakes aday by the fourth day(yesterday) I was not feeling so good mentally or physically
so I had a small salad and 1 tiny peice of chicken(I hate chicken) I actuly am a very picky eater when it comes to "real" food I'm not picky when it comes to deserts so now ya know what got me were I am today!
Anyway I didn't feel ...
Read more : HAD TO MODIFY | Views : 865 | Replies : 3

I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone. It has been a few weeks since I checked in. I have been busy with the holiday rush and such. I am happy to say that it has been what 6weeks now. As of today, I am at 40lbs. I am very happy with myself. I have had a few days here and there that I have not been as good as I should have, but I NEVER gained anything. What I mean ...
Read more : I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Views : 984 | Replies : 1

Week 1 -- A Success!

Woo hoo! Weighed in this morning and I'm 8 pounds lighter after my first week on Medifast! My clothes are already a bit looser and I've got tons more energy. It's all good! :D
Read more : Week 1 -- A Success! | Views : 713 | Replies : 5

whoopee-------3 more pounds gone by by

hi everone, I lost 3# this week so :D about that. I am chuging right along just like the little train that said I think I can I am climming this hill and one of these days I am going to fly right down that hill. 231/200/125 for a total of 31#in 6 weeks .I got ahead of myself I thought last week was week 6 ...
Read more : whoopee-------3 more pounds gone by by | Views : 527 | Replies : 3

OH HELPPPPPPPP!

OK OK I guess I jumped the gun on three days ago when: I SAID I LIKED THE SHAKES.I have found myself not liking them now ...what Do I do..you all said somehting about syrup where do I get it and does it really make them taste better? I cant bear the chocolate what Do I do?
I really wanna stay on this program and I sure hope this isn't a discuragement but I don't ...
Read more : OH HELPPPPPPPP! | Views : 836 | Replies : 5

week 3...

Well, im down 4 more pounds for a total of 20 :o pounds!! Im so happy and my clothes are getting looser and my husband can tell the difference when he hugs me ;) Im only 5 pounds away from my first mini goal of 25 pounds. I hope i get there b4 xmas.

Have a great week everyone! ...
Read more : week 3... | Views : 638 | Replies : 3

First week weigh-in

I lost 15 lbs. this week. Can you believe it? I had a couple of rough days getting started but am on track now. I am absolutely not hungry. I still have to cook for my family. That makes it a little harder. Seeing the food is tempting. This huge weight loss for my first week will definitely motivate me to stay with the plan. I know it is probably mostly water loss, but I ...
Read more : First week weigh-in | Views : 694 | Replies : 3

second day

Hey Everyone,
Doing ok today had a shake I HATED it was the chocolate appetite suppressant .I honestly cant drink more then 4 shakes well atleast for the first 2 days.I do feel some what hungry but I guess that will pass,as for the handy dandy quick start handbook there is a section in there for "GETTING COLD" well lets just say thats an understatment! I've been freezing the last 2 days.....WHY?
Ok folks I ...
Read more : second day | Views : 597 | Replies : 1

Wow! Day 3 Blindsided Me!

Hi All,

This is near the end of day 3 for me and it was majorly bad. Days 1 and 2 really were'nt so bad except for not being able to go to sleep when I needed to. Last night I hit the hay at about 11pm and last time i looked at the clock before falling asleep it was 3am this morning (then up at 6am to get ready for work)! so it was ...
Read more : Wow! Day 3 Blindsided Me! | Views : 535 | Replies : 4

I'm New! My Medifast Comes UPS Tomorrow!

Hi everyone!! I was reading through the various posts and thought, "What a nice bunch of people!" I will definitely be posting here on a regular basis. I put my order in today, will have my shakes tomorrow and start the program on Friday.

A little bit about me, I'm 5'0" and weigh 142. Normal weight for me is 100-110 as I'm very small boned. I have four kids, ages 3-13 and was down to ...
Read more : I'm New! My Medifast Comes UPS Tomorrow! | Views : 580 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286