First week weigh-in

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

First week weigh-in

Postby Maggie » December 5th, 2003, 6:46 am

I lost 15 lbs. this week. Can you believe it? I had a couple of rough days getting started but am on track now. I am absolutely not hungry. I still have to cook for my family. That makes it a little harder. Seeing the food is tempting. This huge weight loss for my first week will definitely motivate me to stay with the plan. I know it is probably mostly water loss, but I had a lot of water to lose. I'd rather not say right now what I weigh but let's just say I'll be around for a while before I reach my goal. I will tell you that my feet have been so swollen for the past year that I could barely slip my shoes on. As of today, I have lost so much fluid from my feet that they are wrinkled. I can already feel the effects of the Medifast. I do feel better and I am sleeping better. I haven't had a nap during the day for a week now. That is amazing .
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Jeanette » December 5th, 2003, 9:51 am

Woohoo Mags!!! congratulations!!

Hey, 15 pounds is 15 pounds!! Great job!

RE: revealing your weight: That is truly a personal matter. You can share with us or choose not to. For me personally, it forces me to stay true to myself and to the program to share my weight. Now I don't stop strangers on the street or anything--I just share it here, with people who understand.

Looking forward to seeing you shrink before our very eyes!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » December 7th, 2003, 10:11 pm

wow!!....the incredible shrinking women.

way to go Maggie
:lol:
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby meredith » December 8th, 2003, 10:09 pm

Maggie, I know how you feel, shopping, cooking & cleaning up afterwards is the worst!!! If you can get the troops to help out in anyway, just say "I'll cook it but you will clean it" and stress to your hubby that you need support.
meredith

Return to The Weight Room