whoopee-------3 more pounds gone by by

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

whoopee-------3 more pounds gone by by

Postby susan » December 6th, 2003, 8:02 am

hi everone, I lost 3# this week so :D about that. I am chuging right along just like the little train that said I think I can I am climming this hill and one of these days I am going to fly right down that hill. 231/200/125 for a total of 31#in 6 weeks .I got ahead of myself I thought last week was week 6 but when I checked the calender I found out that this was my 6 week.so I am ready to go to 7 th. week starting today . hope everone is doing great and as :D as I am about this program .susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby meredith » December 6th, 2003, 9:51 am

Way to go susan!!!!
Looks like next week you will be able to say goodbye & good riddance to the 200's!
meredith

Postby Unca_Tim » December 7th, 2003, 10:34 pm

Way to go Susan,
You're a real inspiration. Unfortunately you haven't been blessed with some of the faster weight loss that some others have, but you're attitude and determination is second to none.

I'm honored to have you on our forum to set such a great example for others.

Keep up the great work.
All the best,
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

reply to unka

Postby susan » December 8th, 2003, 6:37 pm

Thanks Unka. for the encouragement. like I said I won;t give up till I get all this flab off I will never let my self get fat again , 75 # to go maybe less its according to what I look like down the road .But one thing for sure I don;t take diabetics medicine any more and my numbers are normal all the swelling in my feet and legs have gone down and I feel great .I am on a roll and I will just keep rolling tillI get success------------ susan :D :D :D
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room