I'm New! My Medifast Comes UPS Tomorrow!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I'm New! My Medifast Comes UPS Tomorrow!

Postby Britta » December 3rd, 2003, 6:50 pm

Hi everyone!! I was reading through the various posts and thought, "What a nice bunch of people!" I will definitely be posting here on a regular basis. I put my order in today, will have my shakes tomorrow and start the program on Friday.

A little bit about me, I'm 5'0" and weigh 142. Normal weight for me is 100-110 as I'm very small boned. I have four kids, ages 3-13 and was down to 114 after the fourth child (believe it or not!). Then I had a kidney stone and went through some "winter depression" and went downhill from there. I've been in the 140's for a year now and I saw a picture of myself the other day and FREAKED OUT. I'm normally a size 3 and to be a size 14 is just over the edge for me. I did the Medifast program 12 years ago after the birth of my daughter and loved it. It never even occurred to me to look online! And vwa-la! There it was!!

I'm really excited about doing this - my husband is active duty military and will be deploying to you-know-where in January for 12 months. He's currently there for two weeks, and I'd really love to drop 10-12 pounds before he leaves. He married a cute little thing and he definitely doesn't have that right now! So let's just suffice to say I have TONS OF MOTIVATION!!

I look forward to working and talking with all of you, as we work towards a common goal - to be healthy, leaner and meaner!!

Britta
142/105
Britta

Postby Unca_Tim » December 4th, 2003, 10:36 pm

Hi Britta and welcome,
We're looking forward to helping you become that cute little thing...leaner,
(not sure about meaner... :lol: ) again.

All our thoughts and prayers are with your hubby and all our brave people who make it possible for us to be here.

You on the Modified plan?

Keep us posted.

Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to The Weight Room