Day one ! the ups truck has arrived

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Day one ! the ups truck has arrived

Postby rise to the challenge » January 11th, 2005, 7:14 am

This is mt first time on MF, I pray that this is the answer for me(Finally) I am very excited about this, any helpful hints?
rise to the challenge

Hi Rise !

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » January 11th, 2005, 7:37 am

Welcome.

I too am a newbie (today is my first day) so as of yet, I do not have any advice, but this forum is chock full of people with great advice and ideas.

I look forward to shakin with you!

Maura
itsgonnaworkthistime
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby raederle » January 11th, 2005, 7:51 am

Hello to both of you! I'm pretty new myself, but I would say the most important things to know when you're starting out is that the first three days are the hardest-- stay faithfully on plan, though, and it will get better! Hunger will go away and cravings won't be quite so bad. And drink lots of water! Every diet proclaims you should do this, but on Medifast, you really do get dehydrated as your body enters ketosis and if you don't compensate by drinking at least 64 oz of water a day, your weight loss can actually slow down or stop. So drink! :water:

There are lots of great folks here at this board with lots of great ideas, so I know you'll get lots of advice and support if you keep checking back here. Congratulations on your decision to take charge-- you can do it! Trust in the Shaker Jar!

And welcome! :wave:
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.