Lost!

Give us the skinny in the losers lounge.
(Anything off topic)

Postby VictoriousNat » October 12th, 2006, 1:58 pm

JeepGirl wrote:
VictoriousNat wrote:Oh yes and I did read this summer that Juliet was hired specifically as a Jack love interest. So.....

Which affair? How many did she have? Cause he knew about Yul Brynner (bald Guy) that's why he beat him so badly. I think her dad used that knowledge to goad Jin.

It was my understanding that he beat him so badly because Suns Father expected him too and he would not let him down. I never saw where it let on that he knew about the affair.

China is Huge on Family Honor and all that.

I thought it was interesting that he asked him a few times do you know who I am. He beat up someone before....but this time that rage was personal; he used that guy like a rag doll. I was scared. I think they guy knew the real reason for the beatdown thats why he jumped (I assume) with the pearls. I know...LOST. LOL

Life is so messed up because that guy could have had Sun, but he chose to go to Harvard and marry the American girl. How did he get back to Korea to start an affair with Sun after she now "belongs" to someone else.

(just a small thing - but Sun and Jin are Korean not Chinese, but I know what you mean about family and honor) ;)
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Previous

Return to What's Shakin'