Lost 10 #

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Lost 10 #

Postby lparadise » March 6th, 2004, 7:30 am

Well, I weighed in today. I lost 10 # my first week. Start at 216. Now, I am 206. I am very happy with this. However, that usually happens with every diet and then it is slow going from there. I know I sound unappreciative, but I am not. I am very happy. I just pray that it continues. Thanks again for all the support from this board. God knows how much you have helped.
lparadise
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Landylue » March 6th, 2004, 9:53 am

Excellent first week! :cleader:

Boy, if you make it through that first week, this program is--should I say it?--a piece of cake! And, of course the weight loss will slow down. That's only to be expected. Just keep guzzling that water and the weight will absolutely melt off.

Keep of the great progress, lparadise. And if you haven't tried the Davinci Sugarless syrups, you are missing some great taste combinations. We didn't have those 10 years ago when I went through the Medifast program. It's a definite plus.

Have a wonderful 2nd week!

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby shineface » March 6th, 2004, 7:10 pm

Way to go lp--

Ten pounds in the first week is awesome !!! :D

Yes the weight loss level won't be 10 lb per week --- BUT I have been losing a consistent amount every week that is nothing to sneeze at --- do it and it will happen.

Keep shakin' and slurpin' and POSTIN' --- this forum is the best.

WE WILL do this together!!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby TamiL » March 6th, 2004, 10:18 pm

Good Job Ip!!!

yes..you are right..the first week you will loose big...even the 2nd or 3rd...and after that you see the weight loss slow, but NO OTHER weight loss "attempt" I have ever tried made me feel THIS GOOD!! My Clothes are definatley starting to get looser...I am moving a little quicker on my feet..and let me brag about something I did tonite that was so funny to me...

I went to a friends house..who happened to have every kind of girl scout cookie you could imagine on display..the new ones they just came out with...(figures they came out with new ones this year dosent it??!!!) and everyone was saying "try one" its not going to kill you....little do they know..YES IT WILL..one bite would bring me back...instead of forward...cuz I know myself better and would not stop at one!! I wasnt hungry at the time anyhow...I HAD MY FUEL FOR THE DAY..and just walked around with my diet pepsi and a few stalks of celery..and was happy as a clam!! :D thats how I am reprogramming my mind...I have eaten FOOD FOR THE WRONG REASONS my whole life..I ate for pleasure..I ate to hide Pain...I ate out of bordem and lonliness...you name it..I ate cuz of it. NOW I EAT ONLY FOR FUEL...I spent 32 years of my life eating to TASTE...now I eat to LIVE!! to give my body nutrients..and no more...there is NOTHING that tastes as good as being FAITHFUL On this program feels..and know my body is loosing fat by the day!!

keep shakin.... :-P
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby lparadise » March 7th, 2004, 10:50 am

Thank you all so much for supporting me. Tami, I loved your story. I am so proud of you. I am even more proud of the way you thought it out. Last night my family ordered a pizza at 9pm. I almost had to tie myself in the bed to stay away from "just one bite." I did though. I hope that I can learn to understand that fuel thing that I have been taught since childhood. Thanks again all.
lparadise
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Nancy » March 7th, 2004, 10:42 pm

Dear Paradise and Tami -

You two are REAL WINNERS! Woo Hoo! Success is yours! Ya know what? Those Girl Scout cookies and 9 PM Pizzas will still be around next year. They are not about to go extinct.

When I was in the weight loss phase and faced with :twisted: temptations :twisted: , I just reminded myself that I already KNEW how it tasted ;) , that there would be another time that I could have it and for now, I was choosing to have good :heart: heart and vein health.

Fuel comes in a variety of textures, temperatures and tastes. My fuel of choice comes in a :water: shaker jar and it makes my :heart: heart healthy, my hips narrower and my face :D happy - pizza and cookies live forever on the hips and are harmful to my :heart: heart.

Soy Long for now! :wave: :hi5:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Come on in.