It is currently May 14th, 2024, 8:27 am

News News of Roll Call

Site map of Roll Call » Forum : Roll Call

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Roll Call, Sunday, March 7, 2004

I dropped 2.2 lbs so far during my 2nd week on the program, making a total loss of 11 lbs. My 'official' week doesn't end until next Tuesday, though, so I've got two more days to go. Hopefully, I'll at least hit 3 lbs.

I feel a bit disappointed in the low amount, especially since I am only on the liquid, and drinking 12-16 cups of water a day, but it sure is better that ...
Read more : Roll Call, Sunday, March 7, 2004 | Views : 601 | Replies : 3

Sunday Morning Roll Call, March 7, 2004

Good Morning!

Hope everyone had a good week! I lost 4 pounds for the week, for a total of 19.5 lbs! By tomorrow I should be in the 20 lb club!

Have a great day!
Read more : Sunday Morning Roll Call, March 7, 2004 | Views : 1753 | Replies : 16

Thanks Unca Tim!

Tim---

Putting the Roll Call in a category all by itself is a great idea . :thumbup: ... it makes it so easy to track what's happening week to week --- THANKS!!!

WE WILL do this together! :stroll:
Read more : Thanks Unca Tim! | Views : 573 | Replies : 1

Sunday Morning Roll Call February 29, 2004

Good morning and may I say thank God for small miracles. I was ready to throw in the towel and take a break from Medifast this morning if I didn't show a loss on the scales. Would you believe I lost 4 lbs. last week. I was totally shocked. And that is with me not being truly complient with the program due to personal problems. So that is why I call it a small miracle. ...
Read more : Sunday Morning Roll Call February 29, 2004 | Views : 1677 | Replies : 19

Sunday morning Roll Call-February 22, 2004

Well it is almost Sunday morning here in Kentucky. I am posting early because I need to be up and gone early in the morning. This way the early birds will have a place to post their great losses. I'm afraid I am in a bit of a lull. My weight stayed the same this week. I know why, but I don't want to talk about, okay? :uhuh: ...
Read more : Sunday morning Roll Call-February 22, 2004 | Views : 1742 | Replies : 26

Sunday morning roll call - February 15, 2004

Hello all you big losers. It is that time again. I hope everyone made it through Valentine's Day by staying true to yourself and Medifast. I did, but I told my husband next year he has permission to buy me a big box of assorted chocolates. I had an opportunity to go out to a steak house but I chose not to. I had a feeling this was going to be a good week for ...
Read more : Sunday morning roll call - February 15, 2004 | Views : 1751 | Replies : 23

Sunday morning Roll Call-February 8, 2004

Good morning all you "Losers". I'm posting the Roll Call early this morning. I will come back later to add the tally's for last week.

My loss this week. -2 lbs. for a total of 48. Maggie

Maisie - lost 6.5 in 6 days. (first week)
Read more : Sunday morning Roll Call-February 8, 2004 | Views : 1658 | Replies : 20

Maggie - Sunday Morning Roll Call

Sunday Morning Roll Call:

Off to a seminar early this morning, so Maggie here is my figure for the week. I started on Monday on the Modified Plan so I have six days not seven to report.

Start 2/2/2003
171/164.5/125

So that would be 6.5 lbs for the six days. And 39.5 to go.

Maisie
Read more : Maggie - Sunday Morning Roll Call | Views : 659 | Replies : 2

Sunday morning Roll Call February 1, 2004

Oh, What a beautiful morning. It's cold here in Kentucky (and just about everywhere else) but the sun is shining in the window and I Feel Good!

The grand total of the weight loss that was posted on the roll call last week was 98 lbs. That is just the total of the 15 who posted their loss on the roll call. Come on everybody. Let's go over the 100 mark next week.

My loss ...
Read more : Sunday morning Roll Call February 1, 2004 | Views : 1810 | Replies : 21

Roll call Sunday January25

Well, here we are. Another week has passed and we are still going strong and picking up speed. Just for your information: Last week only 5 members posted a weight loss on the Roll Call post but just between those 5 we posted a 26.5 lb. loss. I think I will tally the total each week and add it to the current roll call so we can see some big totals. But we can't get ...
Read more : Roll call Sunday January25 | Views : 1522 | Replies : 23

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286