Sunday Morning Roll Call: November 23

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call: November 23

Postby nickieluv » November 23rd, 2008, 6:40 am

Well I gained and lost the same 8 pounds this week - but at least I lost them. Net gain/loss of nothing, though - same weight as last week. But given how I struggled early on, I'll take it, and hope for better next Sunday. Hope to hear some great news from others!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Weigh-In

Postby DiamondintheRough » November 23rd, 2008, 8:52 am

Good job girls! I weigh the same as last week. 185 I have not cheated and I feel great and think I look smaller anyway! I felt a little swollen this morning so I think it's just water. I also broke my scale and had to get a new one this week. I have been through weeks before with no loss and every time you get scared and think that your metabolism is so bad you aren't going to lose anymore. It's not true, if you just stay on this program the weight will come off.
DiamondintheRough
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby medigirl » November 23rd, 2008, 11:51 am

Love hearing the positive talk. Good job everyone, stick with it. I did not get on the scale on Thursday when I began 100% compliance. Today I did weigh and I am 176. Feel less bloated today and feel the energy. I am also happier even though I have had some tough times during the last four days. It is always worth not cheating. Looking forward to weighing next week. We are going camping so will not be home to weigh next Sunday morning, maybe I should take my scales along. Always take my blender! May just have to do roll call Monday morning.
medigirl

Return to Roll Call