Sunday Morning Roll Call, November 07, 2004

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call, November 07, 2004

Postby LongWay2go » November 7th, 2004, 5:02 am

What, no one is here yet today! Geesh people, WAKE UP! It's 7am already! Mr. Spidey only has 3 pounds to report this week, but a MAJOR accomplishment too! Are you ready???

:thumbig: Spidey broke the 400 mark this week! :thumbig:

:yippee: :boing: :yippee: :boing: :yippee: :boing: :yippee: :boing:
Is this fun or WHAT!!!

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby DivinePro » November 7th, 2004, 6:03 am

Good monring, everyone! Goodness for the both of us.

I lost 6 lbs this week. That's a total of 29lbs so far!!

River lost 4 lbs this week. That's a total of 21 lbs!!

That's 50 lbs of YUCK between the two of us. :lol:

I admit. This week was very hard. Movie popcorn was calling out my name. We survived a halloween party. We made it through all the temptations and it really paid off.

Once again, today is a wonderful day.....
Started 10/19/04
281/252/145
Total Lost: 29

Roommate:
206/185/165
Total Lost: 21
DivinePro
Regular Member - #20 Club

AWESOME!

Postby BerkshireGrl » November 7th, 2004, 7:21 am

Spidey, WOW! You are in the 300's!! That is GRRRRRRRRREAT! :hatch: You are in a new world now - keep hatching! :) Thank you for all your wonderful posts too, you really inspire me to keep at this! I know how INCREDIBLY exciting it is to drop down into a new range, and you are going to be such a tiny spider soon we will not be able to see you except for a teeny speck of flashing red and blue! Go Spidey!

DP, 6 pounds?! Zowie! Your fat is not gonna know what to do with itself! Good for you and your roommie that you have each other for in-person support and if needed, stearing away from the Evil Foods! :twisted: You can go shopping together for very small jeans... I'm totally digging that my old size 18's are huge now... and I wish you and River much happy wardrobe enriching!

As for me, I am down to 207. My scale has gone up 1.5 from yesterday. Could have been the Mexican Style Chicken Tortilla Campbell's Soup I had last night before going to bed (300 calories, 6 g. Fat, 16 g. Protein, 44 g. Carb, 8 g. Fiber, 1.78 g. Sodium.) Hmmm, could be the carbs, or the salt (74% RDA.) I ran out of "lean meat" last night and thought soup could be the answer. Now that I get smart and look at the nutrition label (doh), soup may not have been the best choice! :uhuh:

Still... I'm down from 210 last weekend when I was in Maryland, so a 3 pound loss is still better than my usual WW weekly loss!

So, grocery shopping today is on the books. Lotsa lean meats and veggies!

:star: Congrats to all you losers out there today! :star:
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby luna » November 7th, 2004, 8:45 am

Spidey, that's wonderful!! Such an encouragement to the rest of us. And it's got to be great motivation for you to continue.

I don't have a full week to report--I started the program on Friday--but can I play anyway? I know it's mostly water weight, but this is so fun to say...

I started the program Friday at 383.3 and this morning I weigh 374.2 -- a loss of 9.6 lbs!!

--Cissy
luna

Postby fedup » November 7th, 2004, 9:07 am

Yeah Spidey!!! What a breakthrough! Are you gonna go do something super fun to reward yourself? You sure deserve it!

Cissy- What a GREAT start!! AMAZING! Feels great huh?

I won't have my official weekly weigh in till tomorrow morning so I'll post it then. So far I haven't had much movement this week, but who knows, maybe I'll get a great surprise tomorrow morning yet ;) I'll post tomorrow am.
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

WOW!

Postby gr8views » November 7th, 2004, 9:25 am

Spidey, Way To GO! Your attitude and continued success are great motivators for everyone.

Cissy, that's fantastic... 9+ pounds in two days! There's hope for me yet... (I'm not going to weigh myself until next Sunday if I can help it. I don't want to get discouraged. We'll see. If I do, I hope to have good news to report as well!)

Sarah, you're doing great. A 3 pound loss after your trip to MD is welcome news. I know you splurged a little and hope that you're able to stay on track for awhile. You're doing so well in such a short period of time. Plus you've got a great attitude and are really supportive here. I like reading your posts. Keep up the good work!

DP, you and your roommate are :whip: that fat right off your bodies. Thanks for checking in so much.

Looks like yet another successful MF week for all!

Diane
Start Date: November 6, 2004

246/233/146??

Good choices = Progress!!
gr8views
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby explorthis » November 7th, 2004, 10:44 am

Spidey broke the 400 mark this week

OH YEAH! My boy!

one word: WOWOWOWOW!

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Sylvia » November 7th, 2004, 12:15 pm

Great Job Everyone!

Gerald - all I can say is WOW. You're already down like what - 125 or so from your alltime high? Hope you said a long goodbye to the 400's since they are now Outa here for keeps!
Sylvia
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Simmshe » November 7th, 2004, 1:18 pm

Nice going everyone :)!! And a big congratulations to you Gerald for reaching a milestone :cleader:! Boy, does that feel great!

As for me, I'm down 5lbs this week, reaching a weight that I haven't seen since I was 15 years old (yep, I was a big teen!). I'm getting close to having less than 100lbs left to lose, and it may sound like a lot, but considering that 124lbs is gone from my highest weight, losing 100lbs more feels a lot less daunting now and within reach!

Wishing everyone another great week!

Sheryl
Restart: 5/01/05
333/280/155

Original start: 7/13/04-12/12/04
High weight (1997): 386lbs

Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure--Confucius
Simmshe
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Carrie » November 7th, 2004, 3:34 pm

I am SO PROUD of everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go gang!

I am down 1.6 pounds, to 202.6, got 2.7 to go to make my b.day goal of 199.9 by the 19th.

Had some program glitches early in the week but rebounded. Determined to see this through no matter what is happening in my life.

Looking forward to making my goal -

Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie

Postby LongWay2go » November 7th, 2004, 4:04 pm

Woopie! Everyone is doing GREAT this week! So much for winter boredom setting in, huh! Let's all get out in that fresh fall air and take a few extra steps, ok! Do it for Spidey, who couldn't walk 12 short weeks ago, and can go SHOPPING again!

WOO-HOO!!!

~Gerald
:redprowl: :redprowl: :redprowl:
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Congratulations!

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » November 7th, 2004, 4:42 pm

:D WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!
I am down 4 pounds this week and it is officially my third week on Monday.
That makes me at 23 pounds lost!!!!!!!
I am VERY happy with these results!
I am starting to work out again tomorrow :exercise: ,slow and steady.
324/301/180
Way To Go All!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady

Postby Nancy » November 7th, 2004, 11:29 pm

Dear MakeMeThinner Folks who are Getting Thinner ~

I am very very proud of you all! :goteam:

You are doing an excellent job and you must feel really good in your heart of hearts for sticking to your plans.

Isn’t it incredible? Spidey has dumped a load off his body and is already experiencing tremendous joy and making a list of “Because I cans.” His cane is hung on the doorknob and he walks around his home. He fits in his new car. He can go to the mall. He can wear clothes he hasn’t ever worn. We rejoice with you, The Amazing Spidey!

:yay: River and Divine Pro have lost 50 pounds in such a short time!

Shrink aka Mary – super progress! :weightlift: Go slow with the exercise – do not over do it!

Carrie, you’re doing just fine! You worked really hard to pull through a :lightening: :x difficult week. We’re waiting for you at the 200 pound line and are tugging with you – we want you to cross that barrier and enter the 190 Zone!!

Simmshe: Ahhh…more than half way there! :yippee: Yippy Skippy! You have such a strong resolve and we believe in you. 2005 is your year to SimmsheSHINE! :lightbeam:

Gr8views, we know you’ll like the view of your scale next week – it’s gonna go down!

Looky at luna – nearly a bag of flour outta here – just like that! :kool: Impressive, eh?

Berkshiregrl ~ yeah, well… :shock: canned soup does that, Girl! In a protein pinch? Eat two hard boiled eggs with your veggies…or some water packed tuna…ya gotta get some of the Medifast Essential 1 Chicken Salad – it is awesome, needs no refrigeration and is perfect for when you are stuck and need something fast and don’t wanna go to the store and don’t wanna drag out George to grill a chicken breast or a pork chop. One night Terry had Chicken salad on Medifast Multi-grain crackers. Leopard Woman :puma: hadn’t been to the store :oops: for quite some time and the refer was bare – no salad ingredients – Terry eats virtually nothing green except iceberg lettuce (gag). I had broccoli and cauliflower in there and we had some frozen green beans and wax beans but No-o-o-oh, he wouldn’t eat them so he had virtually no carbs to balance his protein meal – but it was just one meal – it would not be good to make a steady diet of it while on the weight loss phase but once in a while is ok. Next time, no cheese soup - have a couple of eggs – not omelets with bacon and cheese, etc! have them soft-boiled, hard-boiled, poached or strangled in a pan sprayed with Pam.

Where’s Dutch and HawaiiWhatNot? Huh?
Lois is excused until tomorrow.

Sylvia, how are you doing? We are :bouncie: excited for you as you begin tranny soon. :cool:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » November 8th, 2004, 11:58 am

LW, please excuse me for being tardy. I was, uh, outside playing all day yesterday. It's been rainy and yesterday was the first sunny day in a long time so we all went out and played all day. I'm down 1 pound to 128. I have a feeling my scale is low compared to the official doctor's scale so I may not really be at 128 yet. I should find out soon. I'm still very pleased. Getting that space between my thighs again when you're standing with your legs together. Ah curves again!

Congratulations everybody on your progress! Especially to Spidey! It's just so exciting - your accomplishment is my favorite encouragement.

Choose to lose!:cheerleader:
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot

Postby Nancy » November 8th, 2004, 12:32 pm

Aloha Lady ~

Okay, you are excused this time! We just worried about you - thought you caught a gnarly wave and had floated away 'cuz you're so skinny!

Lemme tell ya, :shock: I really :heart: the joy of having thinner thighs - man oh man! I used to always blow out the inner thighs of my slacks and :oops: fanny hose when I was a Chubbette.

My clothes last a lot longer now - but PLEASE don't :devious: let Terry know that because Leopard Woman just :heart: to shop for cutesy wootsy smaller clothes. Because she can!

She wants some black leather :cateye: boots now.

Nope, that's not quite right, she NEEDS some black leather boots!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Next

Return to Roll Call