Sunday morning Roll Call-February 22, 2004

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday morning Roll Call-February 22, 2004

Postby Maggie » February 21st, 2004, 10:49 pm

Well it is almost Sunday morning here in Kentucky. I am posting early because I need to be up and gone early in the morning. This way the early birds will have a place to post their great losses. I'm afraid I am in a bit of a lull. My weight stayed the same this week. I know why, but I don't want to talk about, okay? :uhuh:
I hope everyone else will be able to make up for my shortage. I promise I will do better next week. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby elle4nelly » February 21st, 2004, 11:01 pm

Don't worry Maggie!
I usually do my weigh in on Wednesdays...But I've decided to join in that Sunday roll. Well don't know how this happened but I dropped 6 lbs since Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!! I must have stepped and re-stepped on the scale 5 times....I just couldn't believe the big dip!! Now I'm scared that my body will hold back since it's a large drop over 4 days...or worse...the scale my go up if my body tries to re-adjust my water level....okay...enough talk... so that's 6 lbs for me!

I'll just keep shaking!

:D
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

way to go Nelly

Postby TamiL » February 22nd, 2004, 4:51 am

Nelly....congrats on your loss!! thats GREAT!! hey...like Unca once said to me...POUNDS IS POUNDS!! dont worry about next weigh in..or if youll stay the same or not drop as much..just be HAPPY you lost so much this week!! thats AWESOME!!! :-P :-P

Maggie...
Whatever it is that you didnt want to talk about is fine...if you didnt loose this week..then remember that today is a whole new day..this week is a new week...if you slipped up, then forgive yourself and forget..and start right back up again!! if you followed the program to the T and still no loss...it will show up eventually!! just keep shakin and know we are all here to listen and help when your ready to vent!! ;)

Happy Sunday everyone.... :-P
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby kdluster » February 22nd, 2004, 6:34 am

Good Morning!

I am switching my weigh in day to Sunday to join the roll call. Drum roll please.....I have lost 11 pounds in 6 days!!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!
Karen
February 17, 2004
246/187/165
kdluster
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby shineface » February 22nd, 2004, 7:20 am

Good Morning ALL--

Maggie - YOU are doing awesome woman! Whatever happened or didn't happen this PAST week is where it belongs -- in the PAST ... You know what to do or not do ---- and you will. Again, thanks for starting this roll call - I really love checking in weekly like this!

Karen and Nelly --- What can I say - YOU GO GIRLS - you two are awesome and have the results to make this program believable and unbelievable ( so much lost) at the same time!!

TamiL - your post was great - how'd you make out this week - or are you not weighing on Sunday?

I am thrilled - put me down for 4.5 pounds of ugly fat gone... Gone...GONE!! God, even being out of my house this weekend and having to do some things differently --- I in no way compromised my program because this is SO EASY ---- Thank God for MF and all of my Forum FRIENDS - without you I couldn't do it!!!!!

Together we will do this -----
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Jeanette » February 22nd, 2004, 7:52 am

Good morning all!!

I have lost a total of 56 pounds in 105 days!

Congrats to all...and Maggie--I think talking about it will help! That is what we are here for!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette

Postby Indigo » February 22nd, 2004, 8:07 am

Hello, everyone!

I've lost 9.2 lbs in my first week :D
Last edited by Indigo on February 22nd, 2004, 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laurie
2/14/04~ :heart:
247/222.4/150, ~modifasting~
Indigo
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Marsha » February 22nd, 2004, 8:10 am

Good morning all! Congratulations to everyone on another successful week - If not in pounds lost - success in finishing another week of caring for yourselves!

I am frustrated this week..... I only lost 2 lbs..... Really hoping for alot more, but oh well! The needle went down a bit!

Have a great week!
[url]Image[/url]
Marsha
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Jims Chick » February 22nd, 2004, 9:18 am

I gained 2 pounds last week, and it's gone again. I'm down to 223.5 this morning.....Thats 20 pounds....finally. Working towards the next 20 starting this morning!!!
Julie :lol:
"I can do all things through Christ"

Start Date: January 10, 2004
243.5 / 218 / 140
25.5 pounds gone forever
Jims Chick
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby susan » February 22nd, 2004, 7:14 pm

Maggie,
I am right there with you I up my shakes to 5 and my lean and green this week and I stayed the same so hoping I have a lost this week,I am hanging in here cause I have 62# to lose yet so hopefully I will drop again this week.my dr. told me if I hit a plato not to worry just keep it up he said some times the body don;t like it and will try to hold on .so I am shakeing and drinking water but was :cry: because I did not lose any this week but I did not gain either. congrats to everone that lost this week you are all doing great. maggie hopefully we will drop this coming week.
susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Sorry im late checking in!

Postby ErikaEastwood » February 22nd, 2004, 9:05 pm

8.5 lbs for me and today is my tenth day on the complete Medifast plan. Starting drinking more water towards the middle of the week also.
ErikaEastwood
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby Jeanette » February 23rd, 2004, 6:53 am

WOW!! Everyone is doing great!!! Keep up the good work, y'all!

Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette

Postby elle4nelly » February 23rd, 2004, 8:04 am

Yep!

this choochoo train is moving along to ThinVille USA!!
All passengers on board ..let's keep going...choo choo!!!!
On a sentmental note, I must say that without you gang...I wouldn't have as much strengh to stay on this train and see my dream come true!
Thank you guys!
You are Supertars!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

Nelly
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Postby moutoncove » February 23rd, 2004, 9:18 am

Hi everyone!

Sorry I'm late in posting my weight but I've been in the hospital with my mom and I got back home late yesterday afternoon. Anyway, I weighed this morning and I lost 2# - so a total of 21#. I thought I would have lost more but after looking back at my week, being in the hospital and doing absolutely nothing for 4 days, didn't drink all of my shakes that was required and didn't drink them on time. I'm just pleased that I didn't stray and I didn't eat anything I wasn't suppose to considering the STRESS. So I'll take my 2# and be very, very happy.

Congrats to all of you BIG LOSERS out there and to the ones who didn't have a weight loss congrats to you too for not letting it affect they way you will eat this week.

Sorry I was late in posting. I'm so far behind on reading all your posts it'll take me a couple of days to catch up. I sure missed not being able to check in everyday and get my dose of support.

Catch ya'll later when I catch up.

Brenda
moutoncove
Regular Member - #40 Club

wow

Postby Hi Everyone » February 23rd, 2004, 9:33 am

Way to go to everyone for thier LOSSES!! yahoooooooooo
:-P :-P :-P

Brenda...I hope your Mom will be Okay? :oops: Hang tough...keep your spirits up and happy shakin!! :-P

Tami
Hi Everyone

Next

Return to Roll Call