Sunday morning Roll Call February 1, 2004

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby Starloser63 » February 4th, 2004, 9:30 am

Unca_Tim wrote:Uh oh Susan....
Would you like to tell us why you didn't lose weight?

Unca

Actuall I can't say. The calendar said it was time for TOM, but never appeared(is usual as of late). I stayed true to program, until the weekend, didn't blow it horribly but I did pick here and there. Monday when I weighed the scale didn't move. But today I got on and whamo two pounds gone. So all is well. I did post the loss under different heading didn't want to mess up the weekly count. This is next weeks loss! ;)
Thanks for asking tho'
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Maggie » February 4th, 2004, 9:32 am

Hi Maisie.................To answer your question, "How do you join the Roll Call?" You don't have to do anything extra. All you have to do to be included in the Sunday morning Roll Call is just show up and post your weight loss for the week. I try to post early on Sunday morning with the heading "Sunday morning Roll Call, then the current date." You can post your weight loss as of your weigh-in day or as several have done, change your weigh-in to Sunday morning and post your current weight. I am keeping a tally of total weight posted each week so if you could post it like this it would be helpful.:
"I lost *lbs. this week. This is a total of ** lbs. in ** days or ** weeks. then sign your name."
Or you can just enter stayed the same or no loss this week or just enter your total weight loss.
The point of the Roll Call is to encourage others and give them one spot to go to when they want to see how well Medifast works. No competition, just great motivation. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Maggie - A question

Postby Maisie » February 4th, 2004, 11:21 am

So it is your loss from when you started or from Sunday to Sunday each week.

Thanks for the info

Maisie
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Maggie » February 4th, 2004, 2:32 pm

Maisie.......It is the weekly loss that I am counting on the roll call. One roll call to the next. I am keeping a list so that I know who is included in the roll call. When a new person joins the list, whether they have been on the Medifast for one week or several I always count the total weight lost up to that date and then weekly thereafter. However, you did just give me an idea. I may start tallying the total weight also, just for the fun of it. We may get into some pretty big numbers. I'll be looking for your name on the list Sunday. Maggie
Maggie

Postby Starloser63 » February 5th, 2004, 11:39 am

Do you post the results somewhere? Weekly and long term would be a great motivater without words. Don't you think? Just watching everyones numbers change. Just a thought.
Last edited by Starloser63 on February 5th, 2004, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby explorthis » February 5th, 2004, 12:35 pm

Maggie wrote:I may start tallying the total weight also, just for the fun of it. We may get into some pretty big numbers

Well, in that case, add a buck-10 for me... (110), or 109.
I must be "we-tain-ing" water, I gained a pound.....

-Mike
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Maggie » February 5th, 2004, 10:16 pm

I hear you Mike. Ka------ching.-------Now I know the numbers are going to roll. Maggie
Maggie

Previous

Return to Roll Call