Sunday Morning Roll Call February 29, 2004

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby susan » March 3rd, 2004, 6:08 pm

Pam,
thank you so much for the encourgement .I get so :x that I don;t drop more than 2# a week .It would be so nice to lose 3 # once in awhile .I do my best but it looks like 2# is all my body will let go of in a week . But thank god for the 2# a week I know ishould be :D about the 2# but it is so hard to struggle along and other people droping more every week and I just haft to say 2# again this week but I will keep struggling along .At the rate I am going it will be the last of June before I lose 100# wish I could be more like Mike but I am not so haft to take what I can get like it or not .hang in there ever one and keep shanking looks like I will be around here for a long time.
Susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Jeanette » March 4th, 2004, 6:57 am

Susan! Great job on hittin' 50!!! You are doing fantastic!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Maggie » March 4th, 2004, 9:47 am

Susan , you are doing great. You remind me of the story of the tortoise and the hare. Remember, the hare got off to a real fast start and thought he had the race won so decided to take it easy (in our case, being so sure of weight loss that we get a little sloppy in our discipline) and take a little nap. He was too sure of himself. Meanwhile, the tortoise maintained a slow and steady pace, passed the hare, and eventually won the race. We can take nothing for granted but we can be assured that if we follow the program we will reach our goal. That is all that counts. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby moutoncove » March 4th, 2004, 10:06 am

Susan

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 50# WOW!

I know you have to be walking on Cloud 9. I can just imagine the difference in how you look and feel. Keep it up!

Brenda
moutoncove
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby Nancy » March 8th, 2004, 11:17 am

Hello Everone and Weigh to Go!

It is always interesting to read about everyone's weight losses. We all are hand-fashioned by God, each one unique and our weight losses reflect that. We always want to lose the way someone else loses, don't we - it's the old grass is always greener on the other side of the fence effect, eh?

The most important thing is this: you are ALL losing the unwanted pounds.

There are many factors that affect our weight loss. One year ago, you may have :x gained weight after the events of your week. This year, you are making better food choices, are more in tune with your body, your emotions and the :twisted: triggers that used to cause you to eat inappropriately.

You are making :D healthy changes now. Good for ALL of you! :byebye:

Susan, you do know what your body's pattern is now and you are off of all of your diabetic medication - you are in remission! That's very cool! :hi5:

All of you are experiencing Baggy Pants Syndrome - Weigh cool! :kool:

Stand up tall, suck in your gut and march out there into the world feeling very proud of yourself! You ARE a winner! :stroll:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Previous

Return to Roll Call