Roll Call, Sunday, March 7, 2004

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Roll Call, Sunday, March 7, 2004

Postby Landylue » March 7th, 2004, 7:29 am

I dropped 2.2 lbs so far during my 2nd week on the program, making a total loss of 11 lbs. My 'official' week doesn't end until next Tuesday, though, so I've got two more days to go. Hopefully, I'll at least hit 3 lbs.

I feel a bit disappointed in the low amount, especially since I am only on the liquid, and drinking 12-16 cups of water a day, but it sure is better that the 2 lbs a MONTH I was losing on my former diet. I think I must have the metabolism of a slug.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

My best to everyone on this beautiful Sunday morning.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Jeanette » March 7th, 2004, 7:58 am

Don't be discouraged...I did the same thing. I had a 12 pound loss the first week and a two pound loss the second week. My body was sayin'"What the..??" After that, I would have weeks with no loss, followed by weeks with huge losses.

Hang in there...don't give up!

(PS: Down 62 pounds!)
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Maggie » March 7th, 2004, 10:50 am

Landylue..........you are doing great. Don't get discouraged. We are all different and our bodies will decide how fast we will lose. Just hang in there. Jeanette......All I can say is ..WOW You are picking up speed. (or is it that I am slowing down.) I am constantly encouraged by your stats. If you can do it, I can do it. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Guest » March 10th, 2004, 6:34 am

Your replies meant a great deal to me ladies, thank you. I didn't really hit full discouragement until Tuesday morning when the scale showed I had lost LESS than two pounds! I felt like I'd been dealt a blow upside the head! I could understand the s-l-o-w loss if I wasn't following the program, but when you are doing everything the way you are supposed to, it seems like your own body is fighting against you. In a way, I suppose it is.

Anyway, there's no way I'm getting off Medifast, so my body better darn well get use to the idea and get with the program!

I know that I'll have a better report next week.

My best to everyone.

Landylue

Return to Roll Call