Sunday Morning Roll Call, March 28, 2004

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby susan » March 30th, 2004, 4:20 pm

hi guys and gals,
I lost 3# this week for a total of 56# just hope I can do as good next week.I have been under the weather for a couple days but feeling better today, sounds like almost everone had a good week just keep going and we can all get to our goals I am like the little train that climbed the hill I know we can soon sail over the top of the hill and what fun we will have going down the other side without all that blubber we been carring around .so everone keep up the wt. loss we can do this together.
susan :cleader:
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Hello from Maisie

Postby Maisie » March 31st, 2004, 6:20 pm

I have good news. Guess what guys, while away at a seminar in the western mountains of NC, I stayed on 1200 K and hiked. I lost over 9 lbs. After four weeks on 5/1 Medifast, I switched over for the weeks while in school and I dropped eight pounds plus. There is hope, however I did hike six miles a day on average. I feel so good . TamiL, and RD, didn't you guys miss me just a little bit?

171/150
25 lbs to go!!!!!!!!!!!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby TamiL » April 1st, 2004, 4:17 am

Maisie
YES I did miss you! and had been wondering where you were..wasnt sure if you had just gotten busy for a while and were just lingering reading the forum and didnt have time to post!! thats GREAT about your loss while you were away...and the hiking part...YOU GO GIRL! now that you are home, will you be starting the shakes again??? Im doing okay..half way there, although I have MUCH more body fat and am not the same size as I was a few years ago at this weight...but Ill get there!! started working out just yesterday...and will be consistant with that from now on....thats the only thing thats going to get this fat off me!!
glad to have you back...how is everything??? must feel good to be home?
Proud of ya girl!!

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Previous

Return to Roll Call