It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 1:35 am

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Wkly TSFL Support Calls Revisited & Retirement Announcem

:wave: Hi, Kids ~

Take Shape For Life is a tremendous health company dedicated to bringing you the best tools, excellent information and effective products for weight management and disease control.

We want to remind you about our weekly conference calls designed to assist you in reaching optimal health, Taking Shape and then staying there For Life.

re: Weekly Support Conference Calls

Each week, TSFL ...
Read more : Wkly TSFL Support Calls Revisited & Retirement Announcem | Views : 834 | Replies : 4

Happy Anniversary, Nancy!

Three years ago today our gracious hostess made the decision to DO SOMETHING to change her life for the better. And not only did she enrich her own life/health/appearance by doing so, she's enriched each of our lives too with her success and her willingness to share and to reach out and help others find the same success.

So Happy Anniverary, Nancy!

I have to know -- did you start Medifasting on Bastille Day deliberately, ...
Read more : Happy Anniversary, Nancy! | Views : 768 | Replies : 9

Lil’ Ms Texas is Home!

Dear MakeMeThinner Family ~

It’s Sunday morning and I just spoke with our flat-tummied Christi! She is doing great and she wanted me to be sure to tell you THANK YOU for your prayers and well-wishes.

She is blessed beyond words for your kindness and attention. She is practically speechless - practically!

Evidently she nearly needed cardio resuscitation Friday afternoon when LuzInIt Linda entered the hospital room…Darren (the husband) had stepped out to get a ...
Read more : Lil’ Ms Texas is Home! | Views : 681 | Replies : 1

LilMsTexas Surgery Update

~ Ding Dong Belly, The Belly Monster is Dead ~

Good Evening Y’all ~

As you know, today was Surgery Day for our Dear Lil’ Ms Texas.

Christi has been waiting for this special occasion for a long time. She referred to her excess belly flappage as the “Belly Monster.”

I :felix: waited all morning for her husband Darren to call me with the post surgery update ...
Read more : LilMsTexas Surgery Update | Views : 2183 | Replies : 29

TSFL Summer Conference

Well....what an experience!

I can't even describe what a fantastic time we all had at the summer conference in Park City, Utah.

Workshops, speeches, keynote motivational speakers, awards and recognition ceremonies, and a fantastic playday (can you say Olympic bobsled ride?) were just a few of the highlights.

The biggest highlight was meeting so many people (health advisors)
dedicated to getting America healthy.

I'm sooooooo excited about the new material that TSFL is making available ...
Read more : TSFL Summer Conference | Views : 820 | Replies : 5

The stork arrived

Congrats to Christopher and Becky!
Grampa and Gramma, Terry and Nancy.

Nicholas weighed in at 9.9 lbs.
Happy and healthy....:)

(He's a real cutie)
Read more : The stork arrived | Views : 697 | Replies : 14

We're outta here for a while...

Father’s Day will become Grammy and Papa’s Day, too as our daughter Becky and son-in-law are expecting their first child, Nicholas David to arrive on Sunday, June 19th. Becky is scheduled to have a C Section at noon and we are anxious to behold that little One, so fresh from the hand of God! Can’t wait!

As you may or may not know, Terry, Unca and I and our MakeMeThinner Team of Health Advisors are ...
Read more : We're outta here for a while... | Views : 613 | Replies : 3

Back Order Product Update Info

Hello and howdy `

FYI

Good news - Tropical Punch (Item # 6656) is once again available for sale through the Take Shape For Life Call Center and the Shopping Cart! Any existing backorders of this product will be filled this week.

Bad News - Chicken and Wild Rice Soup (Item # 6965) and Chocolate Crunch Diabetic Bars (Item # 7050) are temporarily unavailable.

We expect these products to become available early next week.

We ...
Read more : Back Order Product Update Info | Views : 678 | Replies : 0

Memorial Day Weekend Reminder

Good Morning ~

Just a little weekend check in with you – some of you have been going strong for a long time - no worries for you because you are beginning to know that nothing tastes as good as thin feels. :hi5:

There are a lot of newbies on board right now - you should have several good days or weeks under your thinning belt ...
Read more : Memorial Day Weekend Reminder | Views : 602 | Replies : 1

JLo

Dear JLo ~

Jaylo is better than Jell-o….you know, I haven’t quite figured this one out yet because I subscribe to the same stinkin’ thinkin’ issue…why is it we obsess and worry and denigrate ourselves for the way we were hand-fashioned?

I look at my buns or hips or eyebrows, or earlobes, or…and think, Oh Man! If only I could…If only I had a __ like ___ (You fill in the blanks here…) and I ...
Read more : JLo | Views : 1769 | Replies : 21

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286