We're outta here for a while...

Meet Terry and Nancy.

We're outta here for a while...

Postby Nancy » June 17th, 2005, 10:06 am

Father’s Day will become Grammy and Papa’s Day, too as our daughter Becky and son-in-law are expecting their first child, Nicholas David to arrive on Sunday, June 19th. Becky is scheduled to have a C Section at noon and we are anxious to behold that little One, so fresh from the hand of God! Can’t wait!

As you may or may not know, Terry, Unca and I and our MakeMeThinner Team of Health Advisors are leaving for Park City, Utah for the annual summer conference for Take Shape for Life. We will be unavailable from Wednesday, June 22nd until Sunday evening, June 26th. Terry and I will be speaking Friday evening at the General Session and presenting a workshop again this year.

I know that you will take good Medi-care of one another in our absence – so PLEASE, you are not allowed to have a crisis while we are away – pictures will follow upon our return!

Perhaps during the conference, if we are able!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » June 17th, 2005, 12:03 pm

Okay, no crisis, but . . . but . . . but . . . but . . .

You're gonna be gone right when I should be crossing into ONEderland!!! And over a silly little thing like your first grandbaby? Jeez! ;) ;)

Seriously, congrats on the little one -- we know you'll spoil him, of course! Babies are such fun! God bless you and yours, and we'll look for pics of that sweet one when you return!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby LilMsTexas » June 17th, 2005, 7:21 pm

CONNNNNNNNNGRATULATIONS (a little early) on the new grandbaby!! Ya'll have a FANNNNNNNNNNNTABULOUS trip and go educate all those folks at the conference and MAKE US PROUD ;) We'll be looking forward to your return of course...............but don't you even worry about us while you're gone. You are OFFICIALLY OFF DUTY.........The GRANDBABY is the ONLY PRIORITY (and of course your daughter)!! We'll all be leaner and greener by the time you get back lol

BIG HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby LessOfMe » June 17th, 2005, 8:37 pm

Karen Ryan here, Nancy....from OHIO! I sure do wish I could have gone to conference...if only to hear you speak! Will there be tapes? I am coming right along with the MF Program and although I am working quite well with Lorri and her team...will always be grateful to you and your dedicated Medifast heart. :heart: You are more than Fabulous in my eyes!

Have a wonderful time. There's nothing like a grandbaby to remind us of God's love.
284 > 238 >

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." James 1:1-3
LessOfMe
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts