Lois' 100 Day Challenge...PART 2

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Lois » October 7th, 2004, 7:42 am

DAY 50 :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Hello, FRIENDS 8)

Well, here it is....DAY 50!!!!!!!!! I went out for my morning walk on this GLORIOUS fall day, drank my first shake, and am here to PARTY!!!!!!!!

For those who are just comin' on board or reading this posat at random, I have been on MF since JUNE 2nd, and by mid August I'd lost 40 pounds ;) However, I was starting to get SLOPPY with the program....and I needed to start exercising....and stop watching the scale like a hawk What to do????? :scratchhead:

One night I got the CRAZY idea to challenge myself for ONE HUNDRED DAYS IN A ROW.....The plan was simple:

Follow the MF "full fast"

Exercise EVERY day....no excuses!

And post my progress EVERY day...unless away from home/my computer.

I am now halfway through the 100 days, and I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW GREAT THIS EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN SO FAR!!!!

The support of this forum is TREMENDOUS. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE who has been reading and posting....I couldn't do this without you!

I was going to wait 'til Sunday or Monday, but after reading Camille and Christy's posts, I just HAVE to post my pics today!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Since Unca is away, I'll have my hubby take some pics this evening and send them to Mike.

Also....I'll "weigh in" tomorrow morning, and post it on a NEW THREAD titled "Lois' 100 Day Challenge.....Part 3"

Anyone out there in cyber-land who's reading this and wondering if MF is worth it, take it from me: The PRODUCT is fabulous and and this SUPPORT FORUM is the BEST :goteam:

love and HUGE hugs to all......

Lois
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby fedup » October 7th, 2004, 7:57 am

I kept checking in to see when you would post you FABULOUS day #50!! :cleader:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! :!:

1/2 way there!! :lol: I'll be looking forward to your pics! Thanks to your great idea, I'm kinda doing my own "mini challenge." I think it's gonna be my 8 week overall challenge. I'm on day 10 right now. Thanks for being such an INSPIRATION!! :-P
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Previous

Return to The Weight Room