Sunday Morning Roll Call: June 19, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby DonicaB » June 19th, 2005, 6:08 am

Good Morning everyone. Wow what a great morning!! I am just amazed at all of the wonderful loses I see this morning.

Donna~~no wonder you are up so early (the excitement was stirring in you)........good job girl......5.6# this week and the 40# club. Yahoo! :yes: :yay:

Angelia~~2.5# is great!! I am so proud of you. You have been such a beacon of light for me on this journey. Both you and Donna have shown such strength in remaining on the straight and narrow. Thank you both for your examples.

Linda~~2# down and 51 total is awesome. :yeah: Wow girl, I bet you are looking HOT.

Lynne~~5# down, WOOOOOHOOOOOOO! :cleader:

Seaside~~You will hit that 20# club this week, I just know it. :thumbup:

Ron~~Wow 7# this week is awesome. Keep up the good work.

Kassilou~~ 4# down YIPEE! :yippee: Excellent week, my friend.

Tnanock~~4# down for you too? Wow!!!!!! :yes: I see you are sticking to your challenge. Weigh to go, girl!

As for me......well, I don't really know how to measure this week's loss considering I gained some during my ride down the slippery slope. The last time I recorded my weight in my journal was on May 15 and since that date I have lost exactly 1#. So at least I am back to where I was when I started slippin, but am a little frustrated that I could have probably been in the 30# club by now. I guess what's done is done so I am happy to be down 1#.

I hope everyone enjoys this beautiful father's day. I hope the sun is shining as beautiful where you are this morning as it is here. Have a great day!

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Congratulations Everyone :o)

Postby SneezyKitten » June 19th, 2005, 6:12 am

What tremendous success! Congratulations Everyone :D

I started AGAIN on Monday and am down 5 lbs for a total loss of....5 lbs. Somehow it seems easier to be faithful this time around - could THIS be THE time for me?!!!!

Best wishes to you all for the week to come!

Anna-Marie

"meow...meow...achoo!"
SneezyKitten
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby Spunky » June 19th, 2005, 6:24 am

I want to congratulate all of you new #club members!!!
Linda~ 50# club :thumbup:
Donna ~ 40# club :thumbup:
Ron~ 40# club :thumbup:
Angelia~40# club :thumbup:
Spunky~40# club :thumbup:
Happy Trails Y'all......... Spunky

258/238/148healthy
Spunky
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Emma » June 19th, 2005, 7:01 am

Good Morning and Happy Father's Day everyone! Wow, everybody's up so early! I couldn't get my little one off the computer this morning - very frustrating when there's good news to share!

First off - congrats to Angelia, Donna (WOW!), Linda, Lynne (WOW!), Ron (double WOW!), Kassilou, Kim, Spunky, DonicaB and Anna-Marie for your losses. Seaside - don't you worry, you'll be in the 20# club soon - I'll be waiting for you!

....because I'm down 4lbs. this week :yay: and that puts me in the 20# CLUB!

And in honor of Father's Day, I'd like to report that my dad, who started MF on May 21 is down 30lbs. as of yesterday.

I love Medifast!!

Have a great day everyone!
emma

:D
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby dlr2424 » June 19th, 2005, 7:12 am

Emma.....weigh to go to your dad............him and Ron are holding the Medifast trophy's ............ :goldstar: :goldstar: .....for largest amounts lost in the least amount of time...... :bouncie: ........great for them....... :scratch: .........just how do they do it...... :huh: .....AMAZING

donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Soon!

Postby Eddie Tx » June 19th, 2005, 7:18 am

Good morning!

This is Eddie from Houston. I am currently on location in San Antonio, Texas, home of the famous ALAMO...and the incredible San Antonio River Walk!

I don't have a number for you yet, but I will as soon as I make my 3 hour drive back home today to Houston. I have been doing the complete program for the last wer days to jumpstart my body into passing this pesky "plateau" thai I have encountered. I expect the number to be dramatic. Or at least I hope so!!!

We will have that result soon!

Unc, I could not figure out how to sign into my regular username.....do you have guidance?

Anyway, I wish every one a great day, and I will be posting some pics from my mini-vacation later this afternoon for all of you that want to see what I look like. Please go to my posting in the "Come On In" portion to read more of my adventures here in San Antonio and to see how I was successsfull on the road with Medifast.

Bye for now!!!!!!!!!!!
Eddie Tx

Postby kimalexrn » June 19th, 2005, 7:44 am

GOOD MORNINING EVERYONE, AND MAY I SAY "HALLELUJAH" I MADE IT TO THE 20#CLUB. IM DOWN 3 LBS THIS WEEK. IM SO GLAD TO BE HERE. I COULDN'T HARDLY SLEEP I WAS SO EXCITED ABOUT POSTING THIS MORNING. :-P

CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU. WONDERFUL JOB. YOU GUYS REALLY HELP ME TO WANT TO ACHIEVE.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS IN THE "MF" FAMILY.

UNCA TIM , MOVE ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

KIM
Kim

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Thil4/]
[/url]

Started MF 5/09/05
250/200/170
Started AGAIN 07/15/08
249/200/160
kimalexrn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Kimmy » June 19th, 2005, 8:10 am

Good morning everyone and happy father's day. Sounds like everyone is doing so good!!!!
I am down 3 pounds, and have joined the 30# club.
Kim
Kimmy
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » June 19th, 2005, 8:12 am

Good Morning Everyone!!
I am running out the door this morning, so I must just jump in and say
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) to all our losers this morning!!!!!!!
So MANY new club members!! YOU ALL ROCK!!! CONGRATS!!
I have hit a stall and only lost 1 pound this week, but that's ok, cos I KNOW it's going to be goal time soon!! That puts me at at grand total of
108 pounds GONE BABY!!
My body is hanging on to the flab for sure right now, it has never been this small in my adult life and I think I have shocked it :lol: !
I am following plan and drinking lots of water and I will make my mini goal of 110 pounds gone by my anniversary on June 29!!
Have a great MF week all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully I will be able to check in from Austin on Next Sunday's roll call!
God Bless All,
Shrink aka Mary
324/216/180
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » June 19th, 2005, 8:29 am

Sigh. I suppose after my 5 pound loss last week it was too much to hope for the 2.5 pounds that would have put me in ONEderland today. I was at 201 on Tuesday, and I didn't weigh again until this morning, when I was at 201.5. That's just half a pound less than last week's 202. :shock: Dang nab it. Well, maybe that just means it'll be another nice big loss next week.

To console myself, I took my measurements this morning, and they are down from where they were two weeks ago. The biggest difference is around the ol' belly, which has dropped 2.5 inches in two weeks! So I guess that's why the scale didn't move this week.

Happy Father's Day, all.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Tk » June 19th, 2005, 8:42 am

Ok, I don't know what happened to my post!! It went by-by!! Ok, lets try it again!!

Happy Father's Day to everyone and Congratulations to all the loosers out there!! I just jumped in for a moment, my son has a baseball game in Long Beach and we gottsta get going. I burned yesterday, so today it's sunscreen and umbrellaville for me!!

I am down 2.5 lbs which pushes me thru the door to the 20 lbs club!! I didn't think I would make it, but the past 3 days I've walked everyday for 45 min and drank, drank, drank ( not alcohol!!!) W A T E R ! ! !

Ok, it's time to do the banana dance!!!
:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Unca Tim - can I please have a membership to the 20 lb. club? Thank-you!!
Tk
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby doglover » June 19th, 2005, 8:58 am

Well - I posted earlier in the week that I had achieved my second goal. I made it to 139.5 I am STILL there this morning! Was I 100% this week? No, I actually had 2 lean/green meals daily w/ 4 medimeals. This was bec. of my very active social schedule. I was extremely proud of my eating this week as I never ate anything I should not have. but it meant no further losses. I was test driving maintenance I guess. Plus I have not slept well at all since my DH has been gone and having had a lot of stress I am not in a good position physically to let lose of the flabbage. One small example to share - my puppy (11 mo) was attacked by a raccoon at 3:30 this morning. She is ok, but is not herself this morning. Long story - scary.

So, since last Sun. I am down 1.5 lbs but that came off by like Tues. Oh well, I wil get there. I sure wish Rae were here to console me about the last 4.5 lbs! I know it is turtle time. I have been reading other posts and think I will cut out bars this week. If I can - I love those things!

Anyway....CONGRATS to all the big losers! Donna my medibuddy - you did great! :hug: Let's keep shakin' to next week! :exercise:
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby LeeannNH » June 19th, 2005, 9:36 am

:D :D :D :D :D

hi everyone! congrats on all of the success. it is really good for me to come on here and read the roll call.

i am PROUD to report that i am down 3.5 ( as of friday) this week for a total of 28#! :mrgreen:

i have a bit to go but i am very dedicated to get there. i hope to be close to goal by my birthday on 11/25, ill be 35! ;) i know everyone loses at different rates so i am trying to be realistic and not make that a failure if it doesnt happen

everyone have a nice sunday and to all of the dads have a wonderful day

take care
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby joysea » June 19th, 2005, 10:03 am

What an unbelievable week!!! I have faithfully kept up with all the posts as I HAD struggled with binge city the past few weeks. With Nancy's encouragement, I have followed her sage advice: "If it's not in a Medifast Packet, don't eat it!" I have also eliminated the bars for the time being (didn't think I could do it, but I am determined to lose 12 pounds by July 16 - my son's wedding.)

So, I am finally down to the lowest weight since I restarted Medifast March 4, 2005! I am now in the 130's!!! I had been in the 140's since April 10, up and down, up and down, and so this final breakthrough has really spurred me on to finish the job!!!! My highest weight was 198 in March, 2003(calculated using my new scale which is 5 pounds heavier than my old one which I used back in "03) so I am thrilled to say the least!!! :D

Congratulations to all ~ I am so excited for each of your successes!

Happy Father's Day to our dads on this board and especially to Terry and Nancy's son-in-law Chris who will "officially" become a father in just under 2 hours from now!!!!

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby DogMa » June 19th, 2005, 11:29 am

Hi, everyone and happy Father's Day! This is my first roll call (started last Saturday) and I'm down 6.2 for the week.

And congrats in advance to Nancy and Terry on the new grandchild!!!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call