Sunday Morning Roll Call : June 12, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call : June 12, 2005

Postby want2Bthin » June 12th, 2005, 4:12 am

Good morning everyone! I am down 1/2 pound this week. My total loss is 40.5 pounds. Not much but I'll take it. I have been compliant & got all my water in. Guess I am stuck this week. Next week will be better.

Have a great day.
Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » June 12th, 2005, 4:19 am

Goooooooooooooooood Sunday morning everybody!

I'm shocked I'm the first one up this morning Everybody seems to be little sleepy heads this morning :snooze: hehe

I have NOT done my best this week. I have stayed the same all week until this morning and I am up a lb to 155.2. I have been 154.2 every single minute of every single day this week. BUT.......I'm GLAD I gained a lb this morning I needed my body to actually say NO NO CHRISTI.....WE AREN'T ON MAINTENANCE YET YOUNG LADY!! I'm back in the saddle this morning though.

My parents will be here on Wednesday from Texas. We leave for Niagra Falls on Sunday and then to HERSHEY PENNSYLVANIA :shock: to go to the chocolate factory and then on to Omish Country. We will be gone three days. I am taking my blender with me and my oatmeal and bars and I'm going to do everything in my power to stay as close to program as humanly possible. But every day that we are in our area during their visit I am going to STAY ON PROGRAM! This is the promise I've made to myself.

So........I don't feel bad this morning. Like I said, as crazy as it may seem, I needed to be in trouble this morning to snap be back into reality! :hammerhead1:

So........have an awesome day everyone! Just like last week I'll be at work for about 5 hours today I'm drowing at work already and just got 3 more new people on Friday!! Somebody STOP THE MADNESS!!

CHEERS EVERYBODY......I'll check back tonight,
Christi

P.S. This has happened to me twice now........we did ours at the same time......but my date was wrong anyway to I'm deleting it lol
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » June 12th, 2005, 4:24 am

Hey.......lol........technically I went from 154.8 to 155.2 so I didn't gain a full lb.........but still lol And I'm not changing my ticker, I won't register a loss until I am back below 154.8.

Angelia.........I've had a 1/2lb loss before and it's no fun at all. Next week will be a slammin' week for you though :D

BIG SUNDAY MORNING HUGS,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby martha » June 12th, 2005, 5:01 am

Good morning everone-------
Well I'm down 3#this week.. YAHOO!!!!!! I made the 40#club.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Want2Bthin- 1/2 # is a loss..Next week will be better.. I'm looking for a plateau anytime now.. :x :x look out next week..

Christi--It will be better next week. you probably didn't gain at all..it's just a water thing.. anyway I am green with envy about your trip to Nigara Falls..It;s the one place I always wanted to see but as of yet never got to.I want to see it from both sides :lol: :lol: just call me selfish :lol: We are leaving to go to Branson on the 16th and I too am taking my shakes in the suitcase with me..not into the bars yet and don't like the oatmeal(don't like sweet oatmeal just plain old regular kind for me :lol: :lol: )Hershey use to be my favorite candy :x I lnow you will stay on program.. have a GREAT TRIP!! and don't work to hard today!!!---Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby martha » June 12th, 2005, 5:04 am

Hi -- Well please excuse the spelling this morning on my earlier message.. can you say DUH!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: typing is not my favorite thing to do and I am typing in the dark before starting Sunday Lunch.. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!--Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Seaside » June 12th, 2005, 5:15 am

Good morning, everyone! The sun is finally peeking out after a week or more of rain in Florida. So far, sounds like everyone is doing well this week -- don't lose heart, Christi. You'll probably hop on the scale tomorrow and see a loss, that seems to be the way it goes. And Martha: 40 lbs. Woo hoo!

As for me, I lost 2.5 lbs this week despite my stressful (but it's a good stress) first week at my new job. Yay! Medifast made it easy though I have to admit that by Day 4 at the new job, I WD-40'd the bathroom door hinges so people wouldn't hear me going in and out 10X a day to get rid of all that water I am drinking!! :water:

16 lbs down -- I'm knock knock knockin' on the 20-lb Club door!!
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » June 12th, 2005, 5:16 am

Good Morning All!
Angelia, WOOHOO!!!!!!! It may have been a half a pound but you are firmlly in the 40 pound club!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!!! I lost a 1/2 last week and this week is better, as will yours be!
Christi, You are going to do great this week!! You have a plan in place and are on your way to have a surgery that you truly need and desire,so you will stick to plan and if you go off a little increase that exercise level and counteract it! Have fun with your family!!

Martha, WOOHOO to YOU too!!!!!!!!!!!40 pound club!!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!
WAY to GO !!!! I know you are dancing on air this morning!!

I lost 2 lbs this week which takes me to a grand total of 107 lbs gone baby!! I am 37 lbs away from goal!!!!
Today a group of 22 of us are going to 6 Flags for the day! Should be great fun,hoprfully the rain stays away and I have my magic bag of MF to take along!!
Have a great MF week all!!
Shrink aka Mary
324/217/180
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby ljm498 » June 12th, 2005, 5:18 am

Angelia-Great job! I'm sure you'll pick up steam this week though. And way to stay compliant. I know when I have a slow week, if I can look back and say I did everything right, I'm still happy. So congratulations on the half pound and a great week!

Christi-It sounds like you are going to have so much fun! I'm sure with all of the walking you will probably do you'll come back poundage down for next week. Sounds like you're back on track!

Martha-3 lbs is awesome and 40# club is even better! Congratulations!! 50# club here you come!!!

Ok, most of this week the scale did not budge but FINALLY I dropped 2 lbs by yesterday morning. Was hoping for at least another 1/2 for today but no dice. I'll take 2 lbs happily! I've finally entered the door to the 30# club! SO happy. I've been holding the door open for a couple of weeks now but just couldn't get my foot in. 40# club here I come!

Hope everyone else has a great weight in and has a great week ahead!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby ljm498 » June 12th, 2005, 5:22 am

Seaside-2.5lbs! Great job! You'll be in the 20# club in the blink of an eye.

Mary-2 lbs is great! 107lbs, how cow. You are such an inspiration, I can't even begin tell you how much. Have fun at Six Flags!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498

Postby Emma » June 12th, 2005, 6:04 am

Good Morning!

Congrats to Angelia, Martha, Seaside, Mary and Lynne on your losses!! :yay:

Christi - you've got a great attitude - enjoy the SMELLS at Hersey, remember, your nose won't gain any weight :lol:

I'm excited - I'm down 3.5 lbs. this week for a total of 17 lbs.!! :D

I love this program!!

Have a great day everyone.
emma
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma

Postby Spunky » June 12th, 2005, 6:06 am

Congratulations on another wonderful week!

Want2Bthin~40#club YAHOOOOOOOOOO :thumbup:
Martha~ 40#club YAHOOOOOOOOOO :thumbup:
Lynne~ 30#club YAHOOOOOOOOOO :thumbup:
Seaside~ 2.5 # is great :star:
Mrsshrink~2# is great :star:
Emma~ 3.5# is wonderful :star:
LilMsTexas~ As for the Hershey Factory, just breath in all that fabulous chocolate and have a chocolate MF bar. You will be surprised at how delicious it tastes!

As for me, I am down an amazing 7 pounds this week.
Happy Trails Y'all......... Spunky

258/238/148healthy
Spunky
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby fedup » June 12th, 2005, 6:59 am

My weigh in's not till Wednesday... Since last Wednesday I'm down about 2 pounds so far. So we'll see what Wednesday brings for my actual totals! I'll post here on Wednesday also, (not sure anyone will read that far from Sunday though??)

Hey "I"- It's tough when ya got company, but you'll do great ;) You'll be getting that oatmean I'm sending real soon, so maybe it'll help!

Spunky- down 7#!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yikes! Martha made it to that 40# club!!! Yeah, it sounds like EVERYONE's doing so well!!
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby Spunky » June 12th, 2005, 7:26 am

Thanks for the 7# yikes note Fedup!
Hey, is there any way you can change your weigh in day to Sunday? I know I started in the middle of the week and the first week I weighed in a short week on Sunday. We need you in the Sunday roll call. We want to congratulate you on your progress each week.

If you need a new scale for weigh in, I would recommend a digital scale on Nancy's site for only 24 bucks with huge numbers. I just bought one.(you may want to read my cheating scale post)
Happy Trails Y'all......... Spunky

258/238/148healthy
Spunky
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby kassilou » June 12th, 2005, 7:49 am

Good morning, everyone! Congrats to all you losers! :mrgreen: Special congrats to those making it into new clubs...that always feels great. I'd dreamed of joining the 60# club myself this week, but Aunt Flo had other plans, so I feel lucky that I'm down 1# this week. Hopefully this week I'll make it.

Mary, you are my inspiration that this can be done. Only 37# to go!!!!

Christi, will you be able to check in next Sunday before you go? Sounds like you are prepared for your trip.

Have a great week, everyone!
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou

Postby bk » June 12th, 2005, 7:54 am

Hi guys! I didn't check in last weekend because of my 5th year college reunion. Had a blast! Last week I was down a measly .6 lbs, but this week I have dropped 5.6 pounds!!!!

I'm not sticking around today (gasp! need.. to.. find... air... conditioning - guess what. Me not being really fat anymore does NOT mean I enjoy sitting in putrefying hot, humid weather. i just happen to not like being hot) but congrats to everyone!

And spunky - SEVEN lbs??? wow!!!!

bk

p.s. i joined the 70 pound club too.
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Next

Return to Roll Call