Sunday Morning Roll Call: June 5, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby beautifulb » June 5th, 2005, 6:30 am

LuzInIt - Congratulations! Look out 50 pound club!

Tena
Beatena
beautifulb

One day at a time...nothing worthwhile comes easy!
RE-started Medifast 3/3/08
296/275.6/145
beautifulb
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Spunky » June 5th, 2005, 6:43 am

LuzInIt wrote: I've created my own club within this big ole group, and Angelia, Spunky and Seaside are members along with 24 others. It's the club of those who will eventually be in the 100 pound club and every week I chart our progress.

LuzInIt! What a wonderful club you have created. Thanks so much!
It looks like you will be in the 50 pound club next week. How awesome is that kiddo!!!!!!!! Blessing 10 fold.
Happy Trails Y'all......... Spunky

258/238/148healthy
Spunky
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Emma » June 5th, 2005, 6:55 am

Good morning everyone! Congrats to all on your great losses this week. I'm down 3.5 lbs. for the week (no change since Friday. oh well) - It's my second week for a total of 13.5 lbs gone!!! :D :D :D

Have a great day!
emma
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Spunky » June 5th, 2005, 6:55 am

Ron wrote:Down 8 pounds on the week. Joined the 30 pound club. This is one happy camper.

RON~ Way to go in joining the 30# club!!!
I think you should win a shining star award for the most weight lost this week! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

I think we should start a shining star award club for roll call each week (bragging rights for the most weight lost in a week)
Happy Trails Y'all......... Spunky

258/238/148healthy
Spunky
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Seaside » June 5th, 2005, 7:12 am

LuzInIt wrote: I've created my own club within this big ole group, and Angelia, Spunky and Seaside are members along with 24 others. It's the club of those who will eventually be in the 100 pound club and every week I chart our progress. <snippity> And Seaside, I love TwoVille, too :D . Course not as much as I'm gonna love Onederland one fine day ;) .

Thanks, LuzInIt!! I love your idea!! Have a good time at church. We went to the 7am Mass already and I got to wear an outfit that once made me look like a large, linen-clad, mint-green sausage! :shock: Not today. It fit and I felt great going up to the front of the church to read the scripture for the day. Yay!

I know I am gonna love ONEderland, because just the few pounds I've lost have made such a difference already. So all you folks out there who are just starting out and feel like 5-10 lbs won't make any difference, they WILL. Great golly wollies, you'll have to tie me down once I am a member (along with LuzInIt, Spunky, Angelia and the others) of our TSFL Century Club!
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Good morning

Postby Diet Diva » June 5th, 2005, 7:18 am

Good morning,

...and congrats to all you losers out there. It was just awesome to get up first thing and come to the boards to check in and read what great things have happened this week. I am happy to report a 4 lb. loss this week which puts me in to the 70 # club. I can't start to explain how exciting this 4 lb. loss is since I have consistently been, like many of you, in the 2 lb. club. I chose to do a week of full fasting and I guess giving up the lean and greens for a week was just what I needed to rev up my system once again. yahoo!

Take care and have a wonderful day.

Diet Diva
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby DonicaB » June 5th, 2005, 7:45 am

I cannot believe how many new club members we have this week. Congratulations to all!! :clap: :clap:

I am not commenting this week due to being off plan for almost all of it. I guess I will have to change my ticker too.

I don't like going the wrong way. :cry: But I should definitely see an improvement soon. I'm a little concerned since TOM will be here in a day or so that I might not see much of a loss this week, but I am hoping that most of my gain was water weight.

Again, Congratulations to all of you. You are all doing great. :goteam:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby fatBgone » June 5th, 2005, 8:13 am

Good Morning Everyone!! You guys are having an awesome roll call today. I'm about to jump in the shower to get ready for Church, but I thought I could quickly log in and see how everyone is doing...WRONG....I've got like 19 new posts since last night....so I'll have to catch up when I get home.

Most importantly though is Sunday roll call....so many of us are getting into our new clubs today (including me... :thumbup: FINALLY). We're going to be keeping Unca on his toes today!!

Donica - Glad you're back from camping....we missed you!! I'm sure whatever you gained will be gone in no time!! Don't worry!

Diet Diva - WOOHOO - 70 pound club!! 4 pounds this week is great! I thinnk my 4 pound weeks are gone...I'm just inching by week by week now. When I first started, that was my average loss each week. I would love to see it again though - even it was just every once in awhile.

Seaside - Wearing those clothes that were once too tight (and now fitting in them) is huge accomplishment & self esteem booster!! Good for you!!

Emma - You're doing great! 3.5 pounds - AWESOME!

BSmith - glad you're back. Sounds like May was BUSY for you. I'm glad your son is home safe & sound. You've done great at maintaining!

Ron - You are the winner this week!! 8 pounds is wonderful!! (And we're not gonna be mad!!)

Tena - You're right behind him...and what a great surprise when you weren't even expecting such a great loss....WOOHOO!!

Martha - 4.5 pounds GONE!!! YEAH!!! That's great!!

Luzinit - LOVE your idea for the new club!! It's official now!! hehe!!

Angelia - YEAH - 40# club!!!

Lynne - I'll sneak open the back door of the 30# club for ya....I was right there last week....you'll get there this week for sure!

Christi & SPunky - 3 pounds for both of you!!! YEAH!!!

Seaside - the earlybird award - and down 2 pounds!!!

Ok, now my turn - I'm only down 1.8 pounds, but it's enough to get into the 30# club...so I'm thrilled.

Well, gotta go...my daughter is screamin for me to get ready & get off the computer....roll reversal, uh?

Have a Great Day!!!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » June 5th, 2005, 8:15 am

Good Morning all you big losers!! Congrats!!! It seems everyone is making a new club........40#, 30#...way to go!! I will be joining the 20# club this week...I'm down 5 lbs this week...which I'm ecstatic since I had a big fat 0 last week. Its so great seeing everyone do so well....it just shows how well this program really works....all you guys are my heroes! :goteam:
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl

Postby fedup » June 5th, 2005, 8:18 am

Hey Donica B, if anyone is proof of going the wrong way in a MAJOR way it's me. Went from 190 last fall down to 160, then due to some major bad choices and time away went soaring up to 225! Well, I'm also trying hard to proof that we can turn it around too! ( as lots of others on this forum have already shown!)

I haven't had an official 1 week, in yet, since Wednesday was my start day, but so far, 12 pounds down!!! :D I'm soooooo happy to be in the 10# club. I nearly cried having to give up that 30# marker next to my name! ;) I'll be getting it back soon though, plus lots more!!!

Christy with a "Y"
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby monkeymom » June 5th, 2005, 8:26 am

Good morning everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Well my.......my..........my........how the club has grown in the weeks I've been pretty much gone. So many new members that I know nothing about, that seems so odd. Oh well, school's out now and even though I have 2 summer school classes, I am really hoping I can keep up better here. I miss keeping up with you all.

Let's see if I can remember everyone.....

Angelia - 40# cluc, woohoo..........isn't it awesome?
Lynne - you may have had a slow week, but as I always say, as long as the scale's moving the right direction, all's well, and it will catch up with all your hard work, never fear :)
Christi - I think everyone here is going to be lost without you while you are at work today, you sure do brighten everyone's day :). Less than 10 pounds to goal!!!!.........woweeee.........that's fabulous!
Spundy - Here.......here for the 30# club. Glad to see you are hangin in there and movin right along.
Seaside - There's a name I'm not familiar with at all, but a 2 lb loss for the week is great.....you'll be hitting that 20# club very soon.
Linda - All is can say is WOW......47 lobs in about 11 weeks right?..... that is fantastic. You must feel like a new person, and just think, there's still a couple more "new persons" to get to on your jounrey. Isn't that the best?
Martha - You're another one like Linda........all I can say is WOW. Almost 40 pounds in what, 7 weeks? (counting on my fingers here.....lol). How much of your closet have you already had to either discard or alter? You must feel great.......way to go!
Tena - OK, a 6.2 pound loss in a week is just something else. Don't think I would know what to do with myself. You must be working the plan perfectly.......keep up the great work.
Ron - yet another name I haven't seen. You know us women are all so jealous of you men and those great big weekely losses........but we are happy for you at the same time. Enjoy :)
BSmith - Only up 4 pounds, and you were in GERMANY!!!....with all the Bratwurst and saurkraut and mashed potatos.........you are officially my idol. I'm German, and boy I don't think I could have done as well as you did for sure! It had to be incredible to actually see your son home safe from Iraq.....I'm so glad for you. My daughter and the girls she works with adopted a squadron that is in Afganistan and have become quite close to them. I don't know how people get through having loved ones over there.

CONGRATS to you all!!! CHEERS :buddies:

As for me......well I missed roll call last week because I was sheetrocking and texturing the walls and ceiling in my boss' office all weekend......Sat, Sun & Mon. Between my finals the week before, working like a dog all weekend, and then my youngest graduating high school Tuesday, I was pretty much off plan for a week. As soon as I realized I was pretty much off from not drinking or eating as I should, I decided to stay off until after graduation. I got right back on Thursday and am happy that the 3 pounds I gained while I was off are gone as well as another pound. So I'm posting a 1 pound loss for this week, which I am satisfied with.

Back on plan with no problems, none of the ickies getting back into ketosis, that was really nice :)

I am going to try to do some reading here to catch up with everyone.........after church, for which I need to get going and get ready now. Have a great week everyone.
Vicki
255 - 1/29/08
monkeymom

Postby 24KaratGold » June 5th, 2005, 8:43 am

Morning all! Wow, look at all the weight that's gone away just in the last week! Congratulations!

I'm a bit disappointed to report that I have no change in my weight today from last Sunday. I suppose the double-whammy of the week -- being violently ill Thursday, and having my TOM start on Monday -- are responsible for that, but I have to admit that it's a bit of a bummer. I was actually down 1.5 on Friday morning, after Thursday night's illness problems, but I knew that was just an inbalance from loss of fluid, etc. I didn't expect a complete stall, though. Oh well, maybe if I'm lucky next Sunday will just show that much more of a loss.

What an inspiring group of people you are to hang around online with! Here's to a great week ahead, friends!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » June 5th, 2005, 9:21 am

Good Morning Everyone!!
WOW !!!
Look at all the new club members!! WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!
You all deserve a BIG HIGH FIVE!!!!!!!!!
I am here too late and have a head full of allergy meds which make me spin a little :lol: so I am not even going to attempt to call everyone by name! Lord only knows what I would come up with!
I have had a major allergy attack since I got back from Tx and have been taking new meds to try and control it,and have only lost .5 this week.
I think these new meds to control my asthma (which I get when my allergies are bad) may be the culprit here for the slow loss week.
But I will take it and move on to the next week when I am sure I will do better! 105 pounds gone is ALL GOOD!!
CONGRATS to all our LOSERS this week and a great MF week to come!!
Shrink aka Mary
324/219/180
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby LeeannNH » June 5th, 2005, 9:58 am

congrats to everyone! i just wanted to pop in and say yee haw to yall!

have a great week :mrgreen:
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

roll call

Postby oregonrose » June 5th, 2005, 10:13 am

HI everybody! well I did the math and give or take my math errors we are down 60.5 lbs! 61.5 if you count mine. I played mind games with myself and was off program several times-- but still managed to show 1 lb. you guys are all amazing and you inspire me to be looking to the future instead of beating myself up about the past. I think many of us(including myself) have to learn to like ourselves enough to allow success. And you are all sooooo successful and worth being healthy! keep up the great work ! nancy :lol: :lol:
Knowledge is power
oregonrose

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call