Sunday Morning Roll Call : June 12, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby suzyq » June 19th, 2005, 10:25 am

I am very inspired reading all of the losses this week - congrats to all! This is my first Sunday weigh-in - I am down 2.5 lbs since last Sunday for a total of 10. I am a little disappointed because it was 11 pounds yesterday and I stayed true to plan yesterday (despite the fact that administration bought pizza for the weekend staff! :x ) but I am trying to keep the bigger picture in mind - 10 pounds in less than 3 weeks. Thanks so much to all of you who post - you are such a blessing and inspiration to me!

Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

sunday

Postby oregonrose » June 19th, 2005, 11:25 am

HI All, I have my daughter busily adding up our totals, I am in Sunny Glendora Calidornia, typing on DH laptop and I stink at it so please forgive my spelling and typos! I miss my mouse! drove 16 hours yesterday (ok, fonly actually drove about 3 but was trapped in the car with mdy family while they ate major road food snacks!) did GREAT-- drank the ready to drink and ate nothing else. not sure what I am down here because the scale here says 10 lbs lighter than yesterday which I know isnt right so it will do me good to stgay off the scale for 10 days! ok-- drum rolll.... 58.9 lbs for the grp so far today! I had a very bad momebnt on thursdat at the staff end of the year lunch and had a cheeseburger and brownies and doritos! oah my gosh I was so sick on friday I almost went to the ER! NEVER AGAIN! I think it might be my gall bladder or something-- so it was very easy tro stay on program since tghen. family here is totally supportive and I am being discrete. keep it u;p everybody, you are all LOSERS!!!! HA hope to check in again later, nancy
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby joysea » June 19th, 2005, 3:52 pm

suzyq and oregonrose~
Oops, you posted on wrong roll call...go to June 19 instead of June 12!

On a "lighter" note: Congratulations on positively stunning weeks!
oregonrose wouldn't that be fantastic if you did lose 10 pounds :D

Have a great week.

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Previous

Return to Roll Call