Sunday Morning Roll Call: June 26, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

San Antonio...

Postby eddieHoustonTX » June 26th, 2005, 6:58 am

UNC just posted my latest pics in the "before and after" section! Thanks UNC!

You can find them in the topic titled: "In Hawaii and at Work"
Edward Flinn
Houston, Texas USA
[/url]
eddieHoustonTX
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby beautifulb » June 26th, 2005, 7:07 am

Good Morning Everyone,

It looks like we all have had a pretty good week. I am happy to report that I am down 4.8 pounds for the week. I feel really good since I didn't have much movement last week. I also gained entry into the 30 pound club this week and I am looking forward to the 40 pound club! My 35th birthday was on Thursday and for the first time in 7 weeks I had non medifast food (I am on the complete program). I had grilled chicken breast, salad and broccoli. While the food was good, to be honest, I couldn't wait to get back to my routine and my medifast food. Nothing tastes as good and thin feels!

Congratulations to all the losers. Have a great week.

Tena
Last edited by beautifulb on June 27th, 2005, 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Beatena
beautifulb

One day at a time...nothing worthwhile comes easy!
RE-started Medifast 3/3/08
296/275.6/145
beautifulb
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby kassilou » June 26th, 2005, 7:32 am

Congrats to all you losers, even tho you are really depressing me this morning ;)....I'm still stuck. Waaaahhhh. This was my weight 15 years ago when I got married, so I'm not all that surprised to be stuck here, but I am ready to move on already.

Have a good week. And 24K, I hope you're in onederland! :mrgreen:
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Emma » June 26th, 2005, 8:17 am

Good morning my Medifast Friends!

Congrats to all you losers! I love to list everyone personally, but my kids are pulling on me this morning :roll: But, Seaside, I'm so glad your hand isn't broken and DonicaB your "I broke my butt" comment was hysterical :roflmao:

Eddie - great idea to take photos instead of bites! And Ron, glad you're back on track - you are doing so terrific, it's ok to slip sometimes - we're only human.

24K - are you in ONEderland yet??!! I hope so! Someday, I'll be there thanks to Medifast.

Me? I'm happy to report I lost 3lbs. this week :yay: and that's with a big long visit from Aunt Flo!!

Happy losing everyone - you're all the best!
emma
:D
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma
Preferred Member - #40 Club

roll call

Postby oregonrose » June 26th, 2005, 8:35 am

GOOOOOOD MORNING MEDIFASTERS!!!! You are all doing Great! Glad none of us has broken any important parts! I'm still on vacation with their silly scale-- I miss mine and am kicking myself for not bringing it-- but I think it is a good thing to keep me from obsessing. I plan to check in next sunday when I get home with a good loss! I guarantee I will be in ONE -DER-Land! doing better on food-- thanks for your support during some tough m oments. need to get drinking more water. EVERY One of you are so great and have so much to be proud of-- you all inspire me and motivate me. will try to check in again later. have a great day you LOSERS! nancy
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Kimmy » June 26th, 2005, 8:42 am

Good morning everyone. Looks like a great weight loss week!!!!
My total for this week is 1/2 a pound, for a total loss of 31.5 pounds.
I will be back in 2 weeks. I'm going to be in lake Havasu, Az for the holiday weekend.
Have a great week everyone
Kim
Kimmy
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » June 26th, 2005, 8:57 am

Emma wrote:24K - are you in ONEderland yet??!! I hope so! Someday, I'll be there thanks to Medifast.

LilMsTexas wrote:I am waving my magic wand right this minute while jumping around the room and whooping and hollering that 24K wakes up in ONEDERLAND this morning!!!!!

Yes!! Yes!!! I'm here, in ONEderland! Emma, hurry up and join me -- it's a GREAT place to be!!!!!!

Christy, my boss did the same thing on Friday, upon hearing I'd been "stuck" for nine days at 200-201: she waved her arms and muttered some incantation, and here I am today at 199.0!!! Down 1.5 from last Sunday, but the scale only started to move today (it was at 201 yesterday), so with luck there are several more pounds leaving over the next few days.

Congrats to all you losers, and hang in there this week, and forgive me for not stopping to say something to each today. I'm still too excited, I think!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold

way to go 24K

Postby oregonrose » June 26th, 2005, 9:01 am

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! you made it! Congrats. hey I have a question. Eddie says he freezes the RTD. does it work ok> doesnt separate or anythng? let me know, nancy
Knowledge is power
oregonrose

Re: way to go 24K

Postby 24KaratGold » June 26th, 2005, 9:07 am

oregonrose wrote:WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! you made it! Congrats. hey I have a question. Eddie says he freezes the RTD. does it work ok> doesnt separate or anythng? let me know, nancy

Nancy, by the time you get home you're gonna be right here in ONEderland with me, too!

I haven't tried freezing the RTDs, but I'm pretty sure Nancy said that she has done this, especially when taking them to the beach. I guess if you shake 'em before you open 'em they should be fine.

Did ya go to Descanso last night? It was a great evening!
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold

last nite

Postby oregonrose » June 26th, 2005, 9:20 am

Glad you had a good time at the concert in tha gardens. I did nOT have such a great time. I might have mentioned that the 3 guys here that shared the cesar salad from Green Street got food poisoning-- THEN my daughter and 10 year old nephew got it yesterday--(it was his Birthday!)Then I got it last nite! thats 6 out of 8 people in this house! have been disenfecrting every doorknob and counter in the house-- its been miserable. sorry if this is too much information. I didnt have it tooooo bad so I am on the mend today but waiting to have a MF drink. ugh. have to go do leundry now-- sorry for the typos-- i really miss my computer and hate this laptop! sorry i didnt go-- would have loved to meet you!
nancy :eck: :eck: hA always wanted to use that emoticon!
Knowledge is power
oregonrose

Postby shortgirl » June 26th, 2005, 10:10 am

Good Sunday morning to everyone. This is my first time posting on Sunday morning. Everyone is doing great and so glad the everyone the needs to be is on the mend. It is really hot here in Iowa. I have not started walking program yet but have got to get started!! I lost 2 lbs since June 17th till this AM so now I will be on the Sunday weigh ins. That makes me down 17.25 lbs. I just am so excited about this becasue I have never lost this much so easily and I don't even have to go grocery shopping so much anymore and I can't believe how much garbage is cut down. HAHA Anyway CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSES. Judy from IOWA
shortgirl
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Walks262 » June 26th, 2005, 10:23 am

Congratulations to all us Medifasters!
What a wonderful bunch of LOSERS we are! :goteam:
Me: down 3 pounds this week for a total of 34.5 pounds gone. :cheerleader:
And today, wearing a pair of shorts :D, I am going closet diving and weeding; that is finding and trying on clothes I haven't worn in years and culling out clothes I don't intend to ever wear again. Medifast FUN!

Good Luck to everyone on your Medifast journey to a healthier life! You all inspire me.
Walks262

204.5/150/147, then, 142
Walks262
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Misty and Josh

Postby shirgall » June 26th, 2005, 11:21 am

We've both had plateau issues this week, but I got past it. Misty is still trying to push through it.

Josh down 17.4, Misty down 17.8 both since June 2nd.

--jrp
shirgall
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby suzyq » June 26th, 2005, 11:42 am

Wow what a week! Some of the losses posted are amazing! And for all of you who posted your disappointing week - keep the faith! Next week will be better!!!! :D I am down 3.5 lbs since last week (posted in the wrong roll call last Sunday :oops: ) for a total of 13.5. Yesterday was my daughter's birthday and we had a huge celebration - first with the kids, then a family party. I did not cheat once. I just kept thinking of all of you and roll call this morning! Keep up the good work!!!!

Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby martha » June 26th, 2005, 12:10 pm

Hi everyone--
I had a small loss of 4.5# for the 10 days I have been gone.. I am soo upset about it :x I figured if I was good and walked everyday and stayed on program it would really fall off this last 10 days.. NOT!!! I'm thinking maybe it was the 5 pieces of diet candy(hard kind) 35 calories only that might have hurt me.. I don't get it..(of course 3 days I had 8 of them instead of 5 and a couple of days I couldn't get the last shake in) anyway my husband ate off program (yeast rolls, potatoes, apple turnovers,etc) and lost more than me.. is it because he was at goal? Anyway I am still disappointed but am determined to keep at it.. just without the candy this week..

:mrgreen: Congratulations to all of the losers and to the ones who were disappointed with their week just stay the course!! It will pass and next week BAM!!! it will be moving on down the scale.. Just don't give up.. I say this from my heart as I really felt like it this morning myself BUT after a talk from Doug I'm still here and actually smiling.. guess it could have been worse.. :lol: I hope to see less of all of you next week!!! :lol: :lol: Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call