Sunday Morning Roll Call : June 12, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Postby doglover » June 13th, 2005, 5:32 am

I missed the weigh in yesterday due to travel. But WOWZA - we've had some pretty good losses out there and one thing that always amazes me are the ones who didn't lose or only lost a little have such a GREAT ATTITUDE! You guys are role models!

Last week I was .5 from goal. Now I am 1 lb from goal. I am showing .5 gain this week. I'm right there with Christi! So, I'll keep very compliant this week and not be stresses (like I was last week!) I have lots of plans this week w/ friends and work so perhaps I'll get to that 140 soon!!!!

Have a great week everyone!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby KeleeGrl » June 13th, 2005, 5:48 am

I also missed yesterday's weigh in, so i'm reporting today. I am up 1 lb for the week. TOM is here this week and the three H's are killing me here...but going to try to make a loss for next week. Congrats to all the losers!
Kelli
Re-re-restarted MF: 3/10/08

KeleeGrl
Preferred Member - #10 Club

NEW TO ROLL CALL

Postby kimalexrn » June 13th, 2005, 9:14 am

HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME EVER COMMING TO ROLL CALL. I WONDERED WHERE WE POST OUR LOST. SO TODAY I'LL POST MINE AND FROM NOW ON, WILL POST ON SUNDAWITH YOU ALL. FIRST OF ALL I'S LIKE TO SAY CONRATS :goteam: TO EVERYONE ON YOUR LOST. YOU ALL HAVE BEEN AN INSPIRATION TO ME SINCE I STARTED 5/9/05. I READ YOUR POUNDS LOST AND I GET INSPIRED. THEY INCOURAGE ME TO KEEP GOING. I DO HAVE A QUESTION. I NOTICED THAT I DIDN'T HAVE LOST ONCE MY TOM CAME, IS THIS NORMAL? ANYWAY I LOST 2 LBS THIS WEEK BRING METO TA TOTAL OF 17 LBS. 20# CLUB OPEN YOUR DOORS CAUSE HOPEFULLY, I WILL BE A MEMBER THIS WEEK.

KIM
250/200/170
Kim

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Thil4/]
[/url]

Started MF 5/09/05
250/200/170
Started AGAIN 07/15/08
249/200/160
kimalexrn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby martha » June 13th, 2005, 9:41 am

HI EVERYONE!!!!!!!!---

Just wanted to say WOW!!!!!!! to all of you on your losses.. To everyone who moved up in their clubs--Congratulations- you made it..
To everyone having a slight gain or little problem this week---KEEP YOUR CHINS UP!!!! you can do this and TOM will be gone :D and I look forward to next weeks weigh- ins cause i know you will have great ones :lol: Everyone keep up the good work.. ALL of you inspire me sooo much---Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » June 13th, 2005, 9:49 am

Hi Everyone,

What an awesome bunch of losers...!!!

I have been tossing 1-1/2 pounds back and forth for several days, which I'm sure is due to my TOM. I actually hit the 60 pound club on Sunday, but today am back up .8 so I am going to hold off on getting moved up until I have a couple days of steady holding or losses.... So from last week I am down 1.8 for Sunday roll call which would have put me at 60.5 pounds, but today I am back up .8 which means I am at 59.7 gone.....

Hopefully I can ask Unca to move me up later this week!!!

Hang in there everyone, you are all doing so great, and there are too many of you for me to list each one...Weigh to Go!!!

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby LeeannNH » June 13th, 2005, 10:43 am

i just wanted to congratulate everyone on a great week!!!!

:mrgreen:
Starting weight on Nov. 3, 2008: 220 | Present weight: 220 | Goal: 135
LeeannNH
Trusted Member

Postby Unca_Tim » June 13th, 2005, 11:28 am

Congrats on another great week everyone.

Maura....toss that pound out the window and kiss it goodbye forever.
I'm getting antsy to move you up....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby monkeymom » June 13th, 2005, 12:58 pm

Wow.......everyone is doing so great, all I can think of is the run the department stores are going to have on those skimpy swimsuits this season!!!

I missed roll call because I was sick as a dog all weekend, and actually just realized I didn't even weigh myself this weekend, so really don't know where I am. I did have a difficult time sticking to only MF products for a couple of days, had so much chest and sinus congestion, the shakes just didn't go well for me. But I didn't stray too badly, so I"m sure I didn't do too much damage.

Luckily, feeling much better today, so right back on track today! That's another thing I love about MF, if you get off, it's really not hard to just get right back on. Anyway, I'll be chcking in next week. Unless I have a really bad week, I should be firmly in onderland by then..........yipppeeee.

Have a great week everyone..........see ya Sunday.
Vicki
255 - 1/29/08
monkeymom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Mommy2girls » June 13th, 2005, 1:17 pm

WOW, great things going on over here. As usual, I'm LATE with my roll call because I normally do Wednesdays and don't feel like changing.

However, today, Monday June 13th is a SPECIAL DAY because it marks my 2 month anniversary on MF. So I hopped on the scale to find out that I have lost a total of 4lbs this week.

Bringing my grand total to 29 lbs in 2 months!!! Hip hip hooray! (Well, actually a little less hip and more hooray!) I'm excited! :yeah:

I will of course officially weigh in this week on Wed. just like usual, and I also keep a weekly log of my weight and body fat. Oh and tomorrow will be another special day because my husband decided to "give it a week" and he has been MF with me and I'm sure he'll lose like 10lbs right off the bat! Aaaargh, MEN!!! Oh well, I'll be HAPPY for him and cheer him on too. I think after the first few days he seems to be less hungry and is talking of possibly continuing the journey with me!!!! :buddies:

I might post again over here on Wed if I lose one more lb by then because I'll be in the 30 CLUB!!! Almost THERE!!!!!!!! :jumprope:

Sheila
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » June 13th, 2005, 2:26 pm

Unca you aren't the only one whos antsy!!!! :boing:

I'll see if I can throw it out for good and let you know.....

thanks for the advice!!! :D

Maura
itsgonnaworkthistime

Postby beautifulb » June 13th, 2005, 7:26 pm

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for posting late I was traveling yesterday. I am down a total of 6.8 pounds for the week! WOW. :yeah:

Look out 30 pound club here I come! :yay: CONGRATULATIONS to all the "losers" last week. To those who didn't lose or may have even gained last week, keep ya head up. :hug:

Have a great week everyone.

Tena
Beatena
beautifulb

One day at a time...nothing worthwhile comes easy!
RE-started Medifast 3/3/08
296/275.6/145
beautifulb
Regular Member - #20 Club

Better Late Than Never. . .

Postby SetMeFree » June 14th, 2005, 1:26 pm

1st Roll Call. Start Date: 06/06/05 Start Weight: 240 Down approximately 7 lbs. . . but I bought a new digital scale and it reads consistently almost 5 lbs more than my other one. I don't know which weight to report. . . :roll: So, my old scale says 233 and my new scale says 237.8. My first week thoughts are that I haven't had any major issues other than a couple of hushpuppies jumping into my mouth last night! :x Definitely getting those out of the house! I must reinforce that this is not a difficult program to adhere to -- even while having to cook dinner for spouse, son and mother-in-law nightly. Mostly doing full fast with bouillon, celery and pickles. I did have 1/2 of a turkey filet mignon last night cooked on the barbie. Jeez that 4-5 oz lean meat is a TINY proportion. I ended up having about 6 oz and 2 hushpuppies and felt so bad for exceeding my quota that I felt I shouldn't do my last MF before bed. In the future, if I have a slight slip in the eve should I skip the last MF or take it anyway? Hmmmmm....... my goal this week is no slip ups! :mrgreen:
Dana in Colorado
Height: 5'9"
Start Date: 02/21/06
Start Weight: 241.0
Current Weight:
Goal Weight: 150.0
Dream Weight: 135.0
SetMeFree

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » June 14th, 2005, 2:20 pm

Hi Dana,

You definitely should never skip your evening meal, even if you "cheated" during the day. It keeps you on track, and your body needs the "good" nutrition.

Seeing as you have a "new scale" I would go by that one. You don't want to be bouncing back and forth between scales, and you probably bought the new one to USE right? Unfortunately, the new on is the one weighing you heavier, so I would just up your start weight, because you still have lost 7 pounds which is great by the way.

Glad to have you here. The forum is a great place to get advice and keep you compliant.

Its amazing how much 4 to 5 ounces of meat really is. I would suggest weighing your meat for awhile until you are sure that you are gauging it right. I always put what I think is the right amount on my plate, and then transfer it to the scale, and make any adjustments needed. Usually I am taking some off my plate.

Medifast is a great program, I have lost almost 60 pounds in a little less than 5 months of compliance. It works, so hang in there and you will be on your weigh to a thinner you!

Maura
itsgonnaworkthistime

Postby Mommy2girls » June 14th, 2005, 2:57 pm

OKAY UNCA!!! I hopped on the scale again today (in honor of my husband's first week of MF 5&1 with me) so I'm going to TOOT my own horn first (then I'll get to hubby...)

I MADE IT TO THE 30 CLUB!!! :cheermed:

I'm so excited! Now for DH, he did a full week of MF with me and lost –13lbs in his first week! :yippee:

He is going to continue. His blood pressure was lower too. So now I have a MF buddy in my house, but of course, I will continue to come here for support too!

Sheila
Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

woohooo

Postby ThinkinThin » June 14th, 2005, 3:00 pm

5 lbs in 5 days....Im on my way... slowly but surely. Cant let my hubby win the bet. For those who dont know the bet, hubby bet me my dream car, MUSTANG ( 1964 1/2 but WILL take the 2005 style ) if I can get to my "what I was when we met" weight by SPRING 2006. Its 30 lbs away. I hope and WANT to get to below that and be what less than I was in high school. I dont even remember what I was then but I know it was under 190.
SaraK

ThinkinThin
Newbie - #10 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call