Sunday Morning Roll Call: June 26, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call: June 26, 2005

Postby Spunky » June 26th, 2005, 2:31 am

Good Morning Y'all!
I hope everyone has a wonderful summer day today! May you all have a great weight loss this week.

I averaged a gallon of water a day in this hot Texas heat. I lost 4-1/2 pounds this week.
Last edited by Spunky on June 26th, 2005, 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Trails Y'all......... Spunky

258/238/148healthy
Spunky
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby FitQueen » June 26th, 2005, 3:19 am

Good Morning Everyone:

I am on Day 4 of my MF journey and have lost 7 lbs so far.

Thanks,

Ruth aka FitQueen
Ruth aka FitQueen

"Successful people do daily what unsuccessful people do occasionally. The secret to your success is in your daily routine."

Restart: 04/03/2007
FitQueen
Trusted Member

Postby LuzInIt » June 26th, 2005, 3:43 am

Good Morning - Hey Spunk good for you! May the plateau demons stay away from your doorstep :x . (Nancy told me many occur around a 40-50 pound loss - I was not prepared :( ). So a big congratulations to you and I wish you many 4+ pound-weeks to come. And Ruth, can you believe 7 pounds gone drinking our luscious shakes, bars and other goodies six times a day? :lol: - I am still amazed after 13 weeks on plan. Well, it's a 4 pound week for me, for a total of 55 gone forever this time! Thank goodness, having survived that stall reaching the 50 pound club, it's back to business as wonderfully usual! It's the fourth weekend in a row of being gone all day(s), so I'm wishing each of you great success today and will check back tonight after our annual church picnic comes to an end.
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » June 26th, 2005, 4:12 am

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD SUNDAY MORNING all my LITTLE friends!!
I will NOT be working today so I hope to be enjoying the fun as it all unravels today :D

Let me start out by saying FANNNNNNNNNNNTABULOUS week to you Spunky and Linda!! Four lb weeks are my FAVORITE.....although I think I've only had one of those lol I know it's freaking ridiculously hot back home Spunky. My parents were just here for a week and they were dreading going back to the "death heat" lol And Linda I'm glad you're back on a roll.

And Ruth.........WOWZER woman........that's FANNNNNNTABULOUS!! I can't wait to see how your losses continue to progress. That must be TREMENDOUSLY inspiring!!

I have been on a stall for the past three weeks.......gaining and losing the same 2lbs over and over again :x lol But one of those weeks was my vacation ;) and I'm proud to say I've GIVEN THAT TWO POUNDS AWAY FOR GOOD NOW!! I put a spell on my scales this morning so that they would never ever come back again!! I think I'm down like 2.6 FINALLY!! :cheerleader:

I have two weeks before surgery and it doesn't look like I will make it to 145 before then. BUT........I have pledged to myself to get in every single drop of water, every single medi-meal and to exercise as often as humanly possible. I am stressed to the max at work trying to get done before I take off........I have 6 days at work total due to appointments and the 4th holiday........so I'll be a crazy nut case by the time I leave. BUT........I WILL stick to my plan.......no matter what!! Please keep me in your prayers that I do not kill one of my probationers for whining in the upcoming weeks 8)

Hubby will be gone to El Paso for the next four days on top of everything! But hey.......what's a gal to do? LOSE WEIGHT!! hehe

I hope you all have a tremendously blessed week and I am waving my magic wand right this minute while jumping around the room and whooping and hollering that 24K wakes up in ONEDERLAND this morning!!!!!

See you all when you wake up :snooze:
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby ljm498 » June 26th, 2005, 4:51 am

Spunky, awesome job on that 4.5 lbs gone forever!

Ruth, 7lbs in 4 days! Wooohoooo!!!! That's fantastic!

Linda, a great week for you too with an awesome 4lbs gone bye bye.

Christi, great job on the 2.6! Just do what you know is right and you can't go wrong! I know you will stay compliant in the days leading up till surgery. Hopefully those last 7 will find a way to come off before then but hey, if not, you know you did everything in your power to make it happen.

As for me, I dropped 1 little lb this week. I had an awesome week last week so I pretty much expected it. Hopefully this week will pick back up again.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday and rest of the week!
Lynne

Me 34
DH 41
DS 1
Dcats Pookie & Poto

Started 3/28/05
Starting Weight 214.5
Current Weight 125
Goal Weight 115-120
Total Lost 89.5 lbs!!! Wahoo!!!
ljm498
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby want2Bthin » June 26th, 2005, 4:55 am

Good morning!

Spunky- GREAT WEEK! 4 1/2 pounds is terrific!

FitQueen- 7 pounds in 4 days- don't ya just love MF!

LuzInIt- 4 pounds! I am so happy you are past the plateau!

Christi- 2.6 YIPPEE!! I bet your getting excited about your upcoming surgery! I know I would be!

I am down 3.5 pounds this week for a total loss of 46.5 pounds!!!

Angelia :mrgreen:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby missahc » June 26th, 2005, 5:05 am

Hello Everyone! Down 8 lbs this week. :-P This makes 20 lbs in 2 weeks.....Medifast is great. I am so happy I found it. Two weeks ago I was desperate......then I found the website and ordered, followed the plan religiously for a big payoff 20#s gone.
06/11/05
350/250/170
missahc
Regular Member - #100 Club
Regular Member - #100 Club

Accountability -- it's a pain

Postby Seaside » June 26th, 2005, 5:09 am

Hi, y'all--

This week was tough. I gained 2.5 lbs!! :x Stress eating. But now I'm stressed that I gained weight back -- that's worse. So, back to the program.

To everyone: keep going! This plan works if you follow it!!!
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » June 26th, 2005, 6:08 am

WOW Lynne.........what a difference it must be from 214 to 177 8) I'm ready to see some "before" and "now" pictures of you young lady.

Angelia.....I love a week that is 3+ on the losing side and you are soooooooooooo close to the 50# club now :D

Ania.......-8lbs in ONE WEEK :shock: I mean my gosh......20lbs in TWO WEEKS!!! FANNNNNNNNTABULOUS.......and soooooooooo incredible. Are your clothes literally falling off of you yet???

And Seaside.......I KNOW that is a total bummer today........but just think what this next week could bring :D Stress holds up weight loss as it is........and I'm so stressed out right now my hands are shaking while I'm typing. Here's hoping you and I will both be a bit more relaxed this week :buddies:
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby dlr2424 » June 26th, 2005, 6:10 am

okay...........SPUNKY........... ;) ... :D ..Spectacular....4.5 WOW

RUTH...... :yeah: .....7 big ones.........the wonderful journey begins

Luzinit..... :clap: .......4 lbs ........

Christi....... :yay: ........2.6............keep strong I believe in you

ljm....1 lb is great...... :yes: ........that much closer to goal

Angelia....... :hug: .....my sweet buddy....... :boing: ....3.5 is wonderful

Missahc....... :bounce: ......8 lbs..........your right.... MEDIFAST IS GREAT!!!!!!!

Seaside... :hug: ...hang in there..........it will be off in record time

As for me.........UP .6 ..........T.O.M....... :huh: ...

looking forward to seeing all the flab flying away...... :pigsfly: .....and all the new clubies......... :yay: .......and my prayers for all the plateaus... :angel: ..your perseverence will pay off..... :yes: ....
have a great day

Donna.....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Seaside » June 26th, 2005, 6:13 am

THANKS so much, Christi! I know you have a big couple of weeks coming up and I hope that your hands are shaking in excited anticipation! I am so happy for all the wonderful things that you have accomplished and will accomplished. You really are such a support and inspiration.

This week it was just a bit stressful at my new job, then I was out walking my dog and tripped and fell -- going to the ER is not my idea of fun, esp. when I thought I had broken my hand. I am lucky it is not broken but it is very bruised and I am banged up all over. No time to try to catch myself, I just went down full-force. Good thing that after MediFast there was much LESS of me to fall down and go boom! :lol:
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » June 26th, 2005, 6:20 am

OH MY GOSH Seaside......bless your heart.......that's horrible. :cry: Thank God you are okay........at least as ok as you can be after that kind of fall. I'm so glad you are able to keep moving around too. This will SURELY be a better week 8)

And Donna........we're on the same cycle ;) My TOM should be leaving by tomorrow thankfully :? Maybe I'll have a nice surprise on the scale in the morning??
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby DonicaB » June 26th, 2005, 6:26 am

Wow, another excellent fat flying Sunday morning. I just love waking up to a day where I get to see all of the success in one place on this forum.

SPUNKY......4.5# is excellent.

RUTH....you are off to a great start with 7# down congratulations

Luzinit~~yahoo on 4 # down, you go girl ........

Christi~~I know that 2# has been haunting you, I'm glad you hung in there.

ljm~~1# is still a loss, maybe next week will be a big one for both of us.

Angelia~~you are cruisin my friend.........3.5# and nearing a new club.

Missahc~~congrats on your 8# loss

Seaside~~never fear my friend, we are right here with you. (I fell this week too and thought I broke my butt, no kidding) I had to soak in my whirlpool tub for like an hour because I couldn't even sit without wrenching in pain. A couple of tylenol and a few baths later and I felt OK. I just didn't want to go to the ER and say "I think I broke by butt."

Donna~~don't worry about TOM......one good thing about him is that he always goes away eventually. I am sure you will have a loss when he leaves.

As for me, I lost 1# this week. I was hoping for more, but I am happy with that.

I will be out the rest of the day so congrats to all the losers today.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Congratulations!!!

Postby eddieHoustonTX » June 26th, 2005, 6:47 am

Good Morning LOSERS!!!,

It is 8:39 AM here on the GUlf Caost in Houston and I feel wonderful this morning!

I recieved my TSL scale last week, and I would encourage anyone and everyone to buy one!!! The price is great and the quality id that of a much more expensive model.

I stepped on it this morning to discover that my plateau is over with!!!! :bounce:

I am at a light 269.2 pounds thismorning!!!!!!!!!!

I do agree that a plateau happens at 40-50 pounds lost. It is frustrating, but I have dealt with it using a specific action plan. I have been doing the complete program (7 meal replacements per day and NO lean and green). This has been a lifesaver for me.

I want to congratulate all of the members here that have experienced a weight loss. I also want to congratulate all of the members that might not be posting here, just reading, and thinking that they are not making any progress!!! You are making a great amount progress. Just the fact that you have started MFD is 40 percent of what you have to accomplish!!! You will do grand!!! Please do not become discouraged and cheat. This will ony end in a more frustrating outcome.

I went to a wedding yesterday. One of the employees on my team at work got married. I really wanted some foodd at the reception, and to take a couple of swigs of the bubbly diring the toast. I really, really, really....wanted to have "just a teaspoon" of the wedding cake! But I resisted. I filled that void by taking 150 digital pictures! That is how I occupied the majority of my time and it was a success. I even had time to steal away to my car and slurp a quick RTD Dutch Chocolate that I had taken out of the freezer a couple of hours earlier!!! That was my godsend!!

Thanks to everyone. And especially, thanks to Bonne, Steve and Nancy. You guys are my inspirations!!!

Good luck Team!!!
:goteam:
Edward Flinn
Houston, Texas USA
[/url]
eddieHoustonTX
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Ron » June 26th, 2005, 6:51 am

Broke even Sunday to Sunday which I take as a major win after my off-program movie fest. I am still averaging an over 8 pounds a week LOSS for the 5 weeks I have been on program. Including my gaff.
I guess those with greater wisdom than me who coined the phrase: "It works when you work it!", knew what they were saying. Better buckle down and work it.
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!
Ron
Regular Member - #40 Club

Next

Return to Roll Call