Sunday Morning Roll Call: June 26, 2005

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

RTD FROZEN

Postby eddieHoustonTX » June 26th, 2005, 1:55 pm

Great question 24K. I am not sue about that! Didn't think of that! They taste good, but Nancy is that something that damages the protien? Thanks for that question 24K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edward Flinn
Houston, Texas USA
[/url]
eddieHoustonTX
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » June 26th, 2005, 2:40 pm

Martha.......are you SERIOUSLY upset about losing 4.5 lbs???? Do you realize there will be weeks you lose nothing.........and maybe .5........and maybe show a gain of a lb or two even though you've been 100% compliant? Sweetie I'm worried about your frame of mind and just want to as gently as possible pull you back into reality. I wish we would ALL have big losses every week........but read and you will see there are many many many weeks that there are absolutely faithful people who lose nothing or who lose very little. A 4.5 loss is an AWESOME FANTABULOUS loss and CERTAINLY nothing to be upset about :shock: You have to be prepared for the long haul. For example......I've lost 34 lbs since March 7th. I only lost 12lbs in my first MONTH! There are many many others just like me. Your body will do strange, wonderful, and sometimes disturbing things along this journey.......I just want you to be prepared.......and also know when to celebrate!! TODAY is a day of CELEBRATION for you.........NOT a day of disappointment 8)

Have a great week and keep the faith!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby DogMa » June 26th, 2005, 3:17 pm

Wow, Christi, your post came at just the right time. This is my second week, I've been 100 percent compliant, I even gave up the exercise temporarily as advised ... and I'm down 2.4 pounds for the week, 8.4 total. Not exactly the whopping initial loss most others seem to see.

At least it's a loss, though. I'm trying not to be discouraged. Yet.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Good Evening People

Postby ThinkinThin » June 26th, 2005, 4:43 pm

Hello !!
Well, in the 3 weeks I've been on MF, I've lost a total of 15 lbs. Now that I made it to the 3 week mark, watch out gym - here i come ( again - a return gym go-er ). Even my dear hubby mentioned that I'm getting my butt back :lol: . Him makingthat comment keeps me on track for the rest of the journey.
SaraK

ThinkinThin
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby Dean0408 » June 26th, 2005, 4:53 pm

Christi.........That was an EXCELLENT post.........are you sure I didn't write that?......haha

Seriously, you were right on the money........good job!!

Dean
Dean0408

Postby LilMsTexas » June 26th, 2005, 6:13 pm

Dean I'm learning from the master dear ;) Just trying to pull my weight (no pun intended) lmao
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby LilMsTexas » June 27th, 2005, 3:09 am

I don't usually do this...........but typically I see a change on the scales every Monday :? of course AFTER roll call............and like I said.....I don't USUALLY post this.......but........since I'm down to the countdown to surgery right now I am pretty dang excited about every single pound gone that puts me closer to "pre-surgery goal".

This morning I was down 2 more lbs!!! That takes me to 150.2 and I'm trying sooooooooo badly to get to 145 before July 8th! I just had to share.........to see the 140's........wow.........It's been 10 years since I saw anything in the 140's 8) I'm hoping and praying that 14_ anything will show up before "S" day 8)

I'm off to the surgeon this morning for my pre-op. I'll be posting tonight all the information I get. I know alot of you are wanting to know all the details ;)

Talk to you tonight,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby want2Bthin » June 27th, 2005, 6:30 am

Christi-

WOOHOO!!! That is terrific!
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

woooo hooooo

Postby oregonrose » June 27th, 2005, 8:52 am

Woooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ( my best TEXAS YELL) YOU GO GIRL! YEP, WE WANT ALL THE DETAILS. you have so much to be proud of. Its so important to feel good about yourself-- you inspire us all. Thanks for sharing with us! nancy
Knowledge is power
oregonrose
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Tk » June 27th, 2005, 9:00 am

I couldn't post until today, we were out all day on Sunday with family. Well, I got on the scale this morning, and nothing, zip, zilth, zero. No weigh loss. BuT, I did get out the ol' tape measure and measured myself and had inches lost from the last time I measured 4 weeks ago! Yipeeee!! Even though I didn't have a weight loss this week, I know I am losing weight and inches by the way my clothes are fitting me. I am STILL a happy person on this program!!!
Tk
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby Emma » June 27th, 2005, 9:14 am

Christi - you'll be in the 140's for sure by next week and then absolutely for sure after the surgery ;) Good luck at your pre-op appointment, you must be getting so excited!

TK - great that you measured! You ARE losing for sure :yay:

emma
:D
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma

Postby kimalexrn » June 27th, 2005, 10:01 am

HEY EVERYONE, CONGRATS TO YOU ALL. GREAT LOSSES THIS WEEK. :-P :-P :-P . I, ON THE OTHER HAND, DID NOT LOSE A POUND :uhuh: I WAS REALLY DISAPPOINTED. I RAN OUT OF FOOD LAST WEEKEND, SO I TRIED TO EAT AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE TIL IT CAME IN THE MAIL, WHICH DIDN'T HAPPEN TIL WEDNESDAY. SO SINCE THEN I'VE BEEN ONLY ON MF.SO I GUESS I SHOULDN'T EXPECT ANY LOSS THIS PAST WEEK. CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU'VE RUN OUT OF MF FOOD. MAYBE THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ANYONE. THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME TWICE SINCE STARTING THE PROGRAM. I KNOW YOU'LL SAY ORDER IT IN ADVANCE. BUT SOMETIMES MONEY IS FUNNY, SINCE I'M STILL ON DISABILITY AND HAVE NOT RETURNED TO WORK YET. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

KIM
Kim

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5Thil4/]
[/url]

Started MF 5/09/05
250/200/170
Started AGAIN 07/15/08
249/200/160
kimalexrn
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby itsgonnaworkthistime » June 27th, 2005, 10:51 am

Hi Everyone,
Congrats to each and everyone of you......

24K WOOHOO!!!!Onederland has to be a fabulous feeling....!!! I am so excited for you, all your hard work paid off and look at you...you fell down the rabbit hole into ONEDERLAND!!!!

As for me the plateau didn't move on its way, and then I had a planned event over the weekend, where I was out of town and off plan. So needless to say the "water weight" piled back on, so I have some making up to do, I'm thinking just a couple days and that will be gone and I can hit that plateau head on again!!!

Take care everyone, you are all doing absolutely fantastic!!!

Maura
Start Date: 1/2/2007
itsgonnaworkthistime
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » June 27th, 2005, 11:11 am

Great week everyone!
I love seeing that missing flabbage every week.

Fantastic news from you too Lilmis. Just keep slurping and you'll be exactly where you "should" be come S day...

Still a bit of jet lag lingering here. We had a FANTASTIC TSFL summer conference and we've got a bunch of new info and great tools we'll be posting about in the future. (new products in the pipeline too...:))

Wish you ALL could have been there. I've never seen so many caring, beautiful people in one place.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby LuzInIt » June 27th, 2005, 1:33 pm

Hey Unca - is that "Executive Director" title new? I don't remember seeing it before.

And TK - Great attitude, keep it up. I checked back, and sure nuff, week 4 & 5 for me also zilch, nada, nuttin'. And then, low & behold, week 6 dawned with an 8 pound loss :D . Be encouraged!
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

PreviousNext

Return to Roll Call