It is currently April 28th, 2024, 8:24 pm

News News of Women's Health

Site map of Women's Health » Forum : Women's Health

Questions/Comments about Women's Health Products.

Any Hyster-Sisters out there?

I am having my hysterectomy on 10/25/06 and was wondering if any of you gals have gone through the experience?
Mine is due to enlarged uterus chock full "o" fibroids. Have to have the abdominal procedure due to size of the uterus.
Any advice or sharing of your experiences would be most appreciated.
I am pretty well informed on the medical aspects but am looking for anecdotal feedback. Thanks!
Read more : Any Hyster-Sisters out there? | Views : 1385 | Replies : 5

The monthly question

Hi guys!

Sorry for the graphics, but my friend (the one I love so much he stays for a week out of EVERY MONTH!!!) came a week and a half early and is really unusually heavy.

This is weird- I am normally pretty on time and don't have problems with this.

Has anyone experience this? is it the soy?

HELP! :) ...
Read more : The monthly question | Views : 1110 | Replies : 1

Leg cramps! - help!!

I've been getting these sporatic leg muscle cramps (like a charlie-horse so to speak) :deadhorse: but not in the back of my leg ... in the front muscle. It's not associated with excercise; It just happens at the weirdest times ... and it comes on hard ~ then goes just as fast. It's just scary (and it almost cripples me to the ground when it hits). ...
Read more : Leg cramps! - help!! | Views : 1170 | Replies : 5

Lasagna and Chocolate Dreams?

I am currently in Week 2 and Auntie Flo arrived a few days early. I am not going to cheat.....

...But I am craving Italian food and chocolate!!! All I see is a picture of a huge slice of meat lasagna, dripping with sauce, olive oil and fresh mozzarella....oooh don't forget the fresh basil....... and a brownie hot fudge sundae for dessert!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My 2:30 granola bar will be like a dream coming true!!!
Read more : Lasagna and Chocolate Dreams? | Views : 989 | Replies : 5

Meal Question

Do I have to do my 5 medifast prducts before dinner? Or can I save my bar for after dinner when I get my sweet cravings?

Thanks!
Read more : Meal Question | Views : 1010 | Replies : 4

OMG the migraine!!

Hi all! I started yesterday and was very excited but by 4pm I had a major migraine and by 8 I was throwing up from my migraine!! I was sooooo hungry! Anyone else have these? I mean it's not the first time I have thrown up from such a headache but man...I'm scared to continue. I have ALWAYS gotten a bad headache if I don't eat. Maybe it was just a coincidence. Any thoughts? Thanks!
Read more : OMG the migraine!! | Views : 3167 | Replies : 7

No Cramps

I had my monthly visitor this week, a few days earlier than usual but I attribute that to my change in eating but the good news is that usually I have unbelievable cramps accompanying it (adding insult to injury in my opinion) but this month I did not have 1 cramp and could not be more pleased!!

I will not be sure till tomorrow how much my loss for this week will be affected but ...
Read more : No Cramps | Views : 1085 | Replies : 2

Too many "That time of the month" for me!

Re-started MediFast 1/2/06 and have lost 13 lbs to date. My issue: I started my normal period 1/3/06, which ended 7/8/06 (normal for me), but it restarted 1/12/06 and just won’t go away, with the flow heavier than the last cycle, though I wouldn’t classify it as very heavy. In the past, on MF I noticed an irregular pattern in my cycle, attributed it to fluctuating estrogen levels, but this seems different again. Is there ...
Read more : Too many "That time of the month" for me! | Views : 1225 | Replies : 1

Best Shake Flavors?

Hello Ladies!

I'm brand spankin' new to medifast (currently on day 4), and I'm curious about shake flavors. All I've got are Chocolate/Vanilla appetite supression shakes, and regular strawberry. What are your favorite flavors? Does the appetite supression taste different than the regular kind? And... what do you guys do to make them a little more palatable?

Thanks so much for any input! I'm getting a little bit discouraged--I haven't cheated, but I've only lost ...
Read more : Best Shake Flavors? | Views : 1735 | Replies : 8

Leg Cramps

what can i do about leg cramps. They haven't gotten bad yet but i can feel them coming. Right now it's the little twitch but i have a history of leg cramps in the middle of the night that hurt so bad they wake me up. what can i do to try to keep that from happening?
Read more : Leg Cramps | Views : 1847 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286