Best Shake Flavors?

Questions/Comments about Women's Health Products.

Best Shake Flavors?

Postby Guest » December 6th, 2005, 8:25 am

Hello Ladies!

I'm brand spankin' new to medifast (currently on day 4), and I'm curious about shake flavors. All I've got are Chocolate/Vanilla appetite supression shakes, and regular strawberry. What are your favorite flavors? Does the appetite supression taste different than the regular kind? And... what do you guys do to make them a little more palatable?

Thanks so much for any input! I'm getting a little bit discouraged--I haven't cheated, but I've only lost a teeny bit of weight so far. Will it speed up eventually? Have a great day :D :oops:

Postby Hyperion » December 6th, 2005, 8:44 am

Hi!

Sorry for not beign a lady, however I think I can give you some advice! :D

If you wanna invest the best 30$ on this plan, do buy a ice crusher blender.

Mix your shake with 2/3 cup water and 5 ice cubes.

1- Add water and ice
2- Crush ice
3- Add shake
4- Push the "smoothie" button or something similar

Those are the best shakes around. At day 4, I was really discouraged at my shakes... they were almost disgusting to me... Now they're even better than bars!!!

As for flavors, I didn't try them all but I found banana was really yummy, and I can't get enough of those orange flavors. Feels like real juice with ice :-P

Give it a try, I can ensure you that you won't be disappointed! The best 30$ you can spend :shock:
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Hyperion » December 6th, 2005, 8:45 am

Oh, and I am looking forward for your impressions should you decide to follow my tips :D :D
264/150
Began: 2005-11-03
Finished: Never

Went to 150, then began gym to build some muscle; currently 173.8! (Need to cut some fat)

<b>Discipline is the art of choosing between what you want now, and what you want the most.</b>
Hyperion

Postby Nicki » December 6th, 2005, 3:43 pm

I add sugar free syrup to each and every one of my shakes, Torani or DaVinci. My personal favorite is Dutch Chocolate with chocolate syrup. (Yes, my name is Nicki and I'm a chocoholic). But, I had a MUCH easier time once I got these syrups ... they have an amazing range of flavors.

Good luck!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Chocohaulic

Postby Jan » December 6th, 2005, 5:25 pm

Hi there Nicki, the chochoaulic,
You may be a chochoaulic but you are a chochohaulic that is parting with the pounds!! :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby Serendipity » December 6th, 2005, 6:55 pm

Hi guest,

I prefer the Dutch chocolate and Vanilla. I've tried some of the others, but by far those are my favorites.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby shellwipp » December 6th, 2005, 7:29 pm

So far my favorite is Banana Blitz. They are absolutely to die for! Of course I have all sorts of "legal" flavorings I add to all the shakes to make them more delicious. I have several different flavors of DaVinci syrup. I also keep on hand many different extracts such as banana, strawberry, almond, vanilla, cocnut, and peppermint extract. I also like to add 1/8 tsp. sugar-free strawberry Kool-Aid to the French Vanilla. Really yummy! :pour:
Shelley~

MF Since 10/19/05
5' 2"
207/187/135

"The bigger the risk, the bigger the roar."

shellwipp
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby mamabear » April 13th, 2006, 10:21 pm

I haven't started yet, but I use both Torani or DaVinci in my coffee so I'll have to keep those in mind when I try the shakes! Thanks Nicki! :mrgreen:
mamabear
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Nicki » April 14th, 2006, 8:22 am

Mamabear - Good luck when you start the plan. Sounds like your are getting all prepared for your journey to your goal weight and better health! You won't regret it. Welcome!!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki

Return to Women's Health