What are some of your favorite MF shake flavors?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

What are your favorite shake flavors?

Dutch Chocolate
47%
Orange Delight
6%
Strawberry Creme
6%
Swiss Mocha
6%
Banana Blitz
17%
Orange Pineapple
17%
French Vanilla
3%

Total votes : 36

What are some of your favorite MF shake flavors?

Postby jaysboo » May 8th, 2005, 1:02 pm

I will be purchasing my products soon, and wanted to get a little feedback. What are some of your favorite shake flavors? :pour:
"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, and the evidence of things not seen."
jaysboo

Postby Dean0408 » May 8th, 2005, 1:06 pm

Uh............I don't know what sort of information you are going to get from this poll. Shouldn't you have had all the flavors listed seperately?

The way it is set up, you only have the choice to vote for ALL the flavors.

As for me, I like chocolate first, then second I like chocolate.........third I would have to say chocolate. .......and in a pinch.......I will drink the chocolate.

Dean
Dean0408
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » May 8th, 2005, 1:07 pm

Refresh it Dean....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Dean0408 » May 8th, 2005, 1:09 pm

There ya go.......makes sense now.........Thanks Unca!

Dean
Dean0408

Postby fatBgone » May 8th, 2005, 1:13 pm

Hi jaysboo,
Well, I like the chocolate the best and I also like the banana. I had bought some strawberry and I wasn't crazy about it, but then I tried mixing it with the banana & it's really good mixed together. I mix both together and about 18 oz of water - then drink 1/2 of it and save the other 1/2 in the fridge for later in the day...yum!!

I have tried the vanilla - didn't really care for it....tried lots of ways to doctor it up, but nothing that I was crazy about. I haven't tried the other flavors. Good luck!
Lisa
fatBgone

Shake poll

Postby Jan » May 8th, 2005, 2:09 pm

Well, I know I am probably in the minority but I love the French Vanilla ( isn't it great that M.F makes so many flavors so we can all have a favorite) I really like it mixed with diet rootbeer -- a rootbeer float-- or diet chocolate soda-- a chocolate soda I play around with extracts too-- I like Almond ( just be really careful of peppermint :? Diet cool-aide -- sugar free mixes well with the vanilla too as does crystal lite flavors -- raspberry etc.
Jan
Preferred member

Postby bk » May 8th, 2005, 3:03 pm

I have a pinch of the banana in with my dutch choc. only one i drink - don't like the rest, but i can gag down a swiss mocha if necessary i suppose.
bk
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Dean0408 » May 8th, 2005, 3:42 pm

Well.........so far the vote is going as I expected. Maybe Medifast should consider some additional chocolate flavors in addition to Dutch Chocolate. Like Chocolate Royale, Peanut Butter Chocolate, Chocolate Fudge........and a Chocolate Malt flavor would go over big I think.

Dean
Dean0408

Postby DonicaB » May 8th, 2005, 4:06 pm

I love chocolate but I am going to have to go with the Swiss Mocha. I just love the flavor of it. :heart:

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Hey, Unca Tim, a suggestion on how your poll is set up.

Postby scubaduber » May 8th, 2005, 5:24 pm

As of the time I looked at this poll, you have it set up using "radio" buttons. This means I can only vote for 1 of the flavors. How about, instead, using "check boxes", which would allow me to vote for more than one flavor. Like, I love chocolate, but also the strawberry is a front runner as well. I think they call this "majority voting", or some such thing. I'm not sure if this forum software package allows for this type of poll, but it would make more sense. Thanks, Paul.
scubaduber

Postby Diet Diva » May 8th, 2005, 5:32 pm

Well team,

My favorite is the Dutch Choc. I love it sooooo much I'm almost finished with my first case! I even ordered a second case (since there a good discount to do so.) I know I just can't start my day without that DChoc. shake! And, truth be told, I won't be ordering any more vanilla. I had to add a bit of de-caf instant coffee to get it to comply with my taste buds! ha!

My second choice is the Swiss Mocha. In my last order I received a sample of the cappuccino and it was attached to a customer questionaire/reply card asking for my thoughts. I really liked the cappuccino, but I did comment that I couldn't tell the difference between it and the swiss mocha flavor. Any thoughts?

Later,
Diet Diva
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 8th, 2005, 7:03 pm

Hi,
Since we're talking about shake flavors, I will share that I just tried a cappuccino shake and I did NOT like it at all...but I'm not a coffee drinker, so that probably has something to do with my dislike for it. I had ordered it as a sample as well as the swiss mocha. I haven't tried that one yet, but if it tastes similar to the cappuccino, then I might not even bother. I finished the shake, but it was like...holding my breath every time I had to swallow...I guess if you like coffee, then it might be good.
Lisa
fatBgone

Postby dlr2424 » May 8th, 2005, 9:13 pm

..........Jan ..I'm right there with you on the vanilla..... :yeah: .....add a little pumpkin pie spice.......omg....like I died & went to heaven.......... :angel:
Donica.........Swiss Mocha Awesome...it was my very first try ...I fell in love
ohhh.....Orange Delight...another fav...along with Chocolate......
I have to say........I've yet to try one product that I haven't loved.........really enjoyed the taste!!!!!!!!!!!
So I can't really pick a favorite....... :no: .....but then again DEAN we can't play favorites can we........ :secret: ........ohh that just goes for people...... ;) ....okay sorry
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » May 8th, 2005, 11:46 pm

You could pick the Orange Delight, Donna.

It's getting a complex up there all alone with no votes.
:(
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Dean0408 » May 9th, 2005, 7:13 am

C'mon Donna...........anyone that says they CAN'T pick a favorite is either indecisive or a big FIBBER!! hehe...... :mrgreen:

Dean
Dean0408

Next

Return to Weight Loss