new flavors great

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

new flavors great

Postby big ron » September 24th, 2007, 4:07 pm

Since I have been back on the plan I have been using my old stock of product. I have allot from the past and didnt want to buy new until I used up the old however I ran out of soup and was down to my favorite Orange shakes (38 Boxes left) and Oatmeal (14 boxes left). I dont care how much you love a flavor you get tired of it if thats all you eat.

Great news my order came in today :yes: and I have my refill of soups, RTD (love the new box),strawberry shakes, and scrambled eggs. I am a big egg eater and I saw Mike as well as others say how good it is so I had to try it. I can tell you I will have to order more boxes of eggs because the one I ate tasted great. :tongue: My wife whipped it in the blender and sprayed Pam butter flavor on the pan and cooked it up great. My problem will be eating just one packet at a time. :popcorn: Glad this came in today as I have to travel all this week and I was afraid to just have the two flavors with me alone in the Hotel without my conscience (wife) keeping me honest. :stickwack: Now I am ready for my week and am confident I will have another great week. :whoohoo:

Next order I will try beef stew and maybe a new soup chicken and rice I have never tried those. I still will be working through my boxes of orange and oatmeal but now I have variety.

I am not a candy bar person so I dont eat the bars and the Chili we wont talk about. :no:
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby BabyTrace » September 24th, 2007, 4:28 pm

Variety is the spice of life! I don't know about you but it sort of feels like Christmas every time I get an MF shipment.

I love the eggs too and cook them the same way your wife did. I have to admit the thought of cooking them in the microwave kind of grosses me out.

Glad to hear you are all stocked up with a new arsenal for your trip. Way to plan ahead!
Start Date: 07/11/2007

The essence of growth is a willingness to change for the better and then an unremitting willingness to shoulder whatever responsibility this entails.
BabyTrace
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » September 24th, 2007, 5:59 pm

Since I'm in Maryland right now, just wondering if you've tried the Maryland Crab Soup? Might want to give it a try next time.

....and NO fudging while your "conscience" is away.....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Re: new flavors great

Postby Mike » September 24th, 2007, 6:02 pm

big ron wrote:... and the Chili we wont talk about. :no:

Ya know Ron, half the eggs with half the chili over it is pretty tasty. :eat:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby big ron » September 24th, 2007, 6:49 pm

Unca_Tim wrote:Since I'm in Maryland right now, just wondering if you've tried the Maryland Crab Soup? Might want to give it a try next time.

....and NO fudging while your "conscience" is away.....:)

I may try it not sure if it temps me :idontknow:

I love New England Clam Chowder how does it compare??
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron

Re: new flavors great

Postby big ron » September 24th, 2007, 6:55 pm

Mike wrote:
big ron wrote:... and the Chili we wont talk about. :no:

Ya know Ron, half the eggs with half the chili over it is pretty tasty. :eat:

I tossed the Chilli out. I couldnt handle it never aquired a taste and it expired so I couldnt really give it to anyone else. Maybe mixed in as a seasoning it would have been :chef:
Restart 9-10-2007
big ron

beef stew

Postby gillian » October 8th, 2007, 2:33 pm

Ill trade you a box of my beef stew for a box of your orange... wanna? PM me if you are interested, ok?
Gillian
gillian
Preferred member

Return to Weight Loss